-----------------------------------------------------------------

He is obviously an axxhole

but

Why do GIRLS SLEEP with him so easily?

=================================================================

He is not handsome, but at least many girls here are keen to be eaten

• nomatterwhen replied at 2011-03-30 11:22 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nickname as "Ryo" or "DanRyan" or"scopedog" or "strikedog" or "monster" or "verybored" who is the same person and he is my legal husband! Pls help to "invite" him back to the real marriage. Don't make funs or lies to me and the girls here or on other websites, and leaving the chance to other available men here ... Many many thanks for your help! Girls, please be self-esteem! Don't be cheated by my man! ( A legal wife!)

=================================================================

• Elizabeth replied at 2011-03-30 10:55 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

This guy chased me before, he said he wanted a long term sl, and he is very horny whenever i chatted with him in msn or met in person, he always what to show me his jj in cam or harrassed me in person when we met.

He also keep asking me to hotel or telling me his dirty thoughts about me.

Later, when i added more ppl to chat, i found that he has many msn account, and then he behaved like a different person too. He was eager for 3ps or ONS and whatever available. I think its fine as far as he didnt lied that he wanted a long term sl relationship to cheat sex, that is the most terrible thing!

He is a professional lier, he denied everything until i told him that i knew his other msn account. I confronted him and he bagged me to give him a chance, and said that it was becoz i didnt accepted him. But he didnt stop, he keep asking me out and date me while he was using new msn accounts to cheat other gals, I knew it becoz i made new accounts to add him too.

===============================================================

what u said is true,when i knew him, he just did like that.

• What other email/MSN/skype ID he uses?

• his wechat macroimpulse

• 2008年既post?

香港人好有病

• I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Spare5 Review

• I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Spare5 Review