• horse, queen advertising for u. that means u teaming with her. so i wont care yr advice, juz make one gone mad when all u ppl asking for other to work work work sacrifice sacrifce sacrifce. 30 yrs fr now, why i need to sacrifice my happiness on hand for sth so remote & unpromising. not even contract. why u not ask own wife do those. why u ppl travel around, date & marry & divorce & sleep around, enjoy life when it's yr own problem, & other unrelated sacrifice for u. why ???
    <br>
    <br>queen also promoting va. which means she thanks her for getting back money for her. or va not working for her at all. queen juz seeing her alimonies ass-kiss her. so when i get back everything, all of u hv to ass-kiss me too. if latter, that means sun is wrong previously in helping va do so. how u gonna compensate me then.

• horse, u also need to hand over software.

• yr wife loves u so, sure she wont care u no money.

• even my own parents i not done so, u ppl any further. dying person also want this that & so much, so living person dun need necessities to survive for years dun forget b4 this, i already hibernate for 10 yrs.

• u ppl not qualified & no abilties to manage softwares anymore, need to hand them over.

• julie is helping u ppl. but u ask him according professional & true to his heart, what is really justice.

• u not ask yr own wife to come out entertaining & get humiliated for the clients.