1 fireman + 1 decent look man invite open mind lady for MMF

• we are experienced MMF player. We are both decent looking men with middle level income, we are caring about ladies feeling and could be rough or gentle depends on your need. MMF is so sexually high for girls (i could say u can meet ultimate orgasm) and girls won't forget us after trying once. we can discuss more in msn: [email protected]

• since we are both good in looking and body, we are looking for some ladies with slim body and decent look (not necessary pretty, at least normal look), we can serve you the same time so that you can enjoy sensative feeling from bottom to up with over than 10 points of touching at the same time. **since we hv irregular working hrs so that we can be going out with you even during office hrs.

• dear sons,
    sounds you became a professional duck...how many women you have cheated to bed? good fun?

btw, i would like to introduce some of my old friends...they're over 50 and i guess needed your professional sex service..tell me the price then:)

good luck hunting innocent girls>>>>>!

• 希望兩位只係搵d天生有需要嘅女人而唔係去呃

如果唔係會有因果有天收

第時自己個女小心比人MMF

一陣連個仔都比人MMF就真係報應了

當然唔係呃人嘅就祝你性福愉快

記住有病都唔好傳比人

• thank you so much, 報應!

5 thumbs up!!!
    these two sex-crime sick guys should be in jail by now.....they cheated so many gals.....OMG!

• i like and i don't care!

• I like and i dont care eh eh eh eh eh