But it's only when I sleep,see you in my dreams...

• <p align="left"><u><strong><font size="2"><span dir="ltr" id="eow-title" title="The Corrs-Only When i Sleep"><br />The Corrs - </span>Only when I sleep</font></strong></u></p>
    <p align="left"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande"><font size="2"><br />You're only just a dreamboat<br />Sailing in my head<br />You swim my secret oceans<br />Of coral blue and red<br />Your smell is incense burning<br />Your touch is silken yet<br />It reaches through my skin<br />And moving from within<br />It clutches at my breast<br /><br />But it's only when I sleep<br />See you in my dreams<br />You got me spinning round and round<br />Turning upside-down<br />But I only hear you breathe<br />Somewhere in my sleep<br />Got me spinning round and round<br />Turning upside-down<br />But it's only when I sleep<br /><br />And when I wake from slumber<br />Your shadow's disappear<br />Your breath is just a sea mist<br />Surrounding my body<br />I'm workin' through the daytime<br />But when it's time to rest<br />I'm lying in my bed<br />Listening to my breath<br />Falling from the edge<br /></font></font>
    <p align="left"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande"><font size="2">But it's only when I sleep<br />See you in my dreams, (dreams)<br />You got me spinning round and round<br />Turning upside-down<br />But I only hear you breathe<br />Somewhere in my sleep, (in my sleep)<br />Got me spinning round and round<br />Turning upside-down<br />But its only when I sleep<br />It's only when I sleep<br /><br />It's reaching through my skin<br />Movin' from within<br />And clutches at my breasts<br /><br />But it's only when I sleep<br />See you in my dreams, (dreams)<br />You got me spinning round and round<br />Turning upside-down<br />But I only hear you breathe<br /><br />In bed I lie<br />No need to cry<br />My sleeping cry<br /><br />Up to the sky<br />Where angels fly<br />I'll never die<br />Only when I sleep<br /><br /></font><strong><font size="2"><br />What a sad song...It can express my feelings...<br /></font></strong></font></p>
    </p>

• don't sleep, then

• . : You are funny.haha :P

• can i cheer u up?

• man: what will you do to cheer me up?lol