The topics here are all boring, let me start one... Let's chat!

• I am not looking for a SP/SL/ONS partner, i just feel like having a thread for some good chats. I know there are people like me, who want quality and interesting chat.

Let's do it here. 

So bring your topic on. :)

• maybe your should initiate a new topic instead to attract the crowd^^

• your topic is boring too

• yup, this maybe another boring one since this is not going to be pompous like others out there.

what are the good topics? are do we need a good topic to bring out good chats?

• i'm thinking, is it possible to make some pure friendship here?? chill out, have drinks and good laugh. all those secretive relationships are not my cup of tea, i dont have to much time to play those games.

• it is always possible to make purely friends here, one just needs to be careful to screen out the types who are looking for something else and of course have a marker at the beginning to let everyone know the purpose of your invitations

• screening is important, but people can still act or pretend. i don't mind others having agenda different than mine, but i appreciate integrity.

• people can't pretend forever, so having patience to weed them out is good enough

• then i have some ideas why all tthreads here are only looking for secretive relationship. i do not talk to be mean, but why do people need to spend long time here to sceen and so on? we can always make friends elsewhere.

• i like the hide reply function! we don't have to give a shxt to those who are far beyond the scope.

• hahaha, but the hide button can't stop ''out of scope'' people coming and going in your thread

• hi Jill,

Im somewhat agree your point.

Im also like to start from pure friendship

• maybe you replied at 2011-01-20 2:05 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha, but the hide button can't stop ''out of scope'' people coming and going in your thread

=================================================================

right, we can't control that. but we can control who should we play attention to, and who not. :)

• DavidS replied at 2011-01-20 2:06 pm

hi Jill,

Im somewhat agree your point.

Im also like to start from pure friendship

start from friendship?

maybe you have got me wrong, all i talk about is friendship, and friendship itself

• if you don't meet up with the people you chat with in these threads, can you really be friends with them?

• maybe you replied at 2011-01-20 2:14 pm

if you don't meet up with the people you chat with in these threads, can you really be friends with them?

i believe so, why not?

get to run, let me continue later tonight. :)