i met a guy, miss him so much

• i met a guy in some activities, i like him a lot, he got my no. too and also text me with some greeting. I donno how can I start, do guys like girls being active? Last night was about to text him with some christmas greeting but when the time i want to do it, I got his text. felt so sweet.

we are in 2 different city but due to some business thing I go to his city once 2 weeks. In this situation, I donno will he only consider me someone can give him a free sex. I donno are there still true love exist nowadays when you can get a guy or girl to hv sex so easy.

• hard to hv true love if u hv sex with him before you are his gf.....that's my experience.

• i havent have sex with him,, yet.

• his job allow him to meet many people..and that's why we met.

he is from mainland, I donno will guys from China got higher quality than guys in HK according to the true heart level. He has a sweet smile that make ppl feel warm. I havent see this for a long time in HK.

• Hmm....I had a ex fm shanghai before, he really more serious than HK guy I meet, even long d love, we still can be very sweet and he really care me........however, at the end, we break up....coz we cant see our future....but it almost 5 yrs ago...maybe you and him can find the solution.

• I wish, I think Hk is too small and too easy to meet new people everyday.People scare to be hurt so they usualy wont be too serious in relationship. I look above average, guys always think that i will leave them easily.

but to be with a mainland guy that are a lot problems just slightly think about..sammie do you guys got a big gap on income? the language and culture too..

• 下,大陸仔,有gap啦實

• maybe u can invite him to visit our city~ let's see if he come or not

• Sure we hv big cap on income....that's why we cant decide which one should move out from their own city......

• true heart:

hi

may i make frd with u

[email protected]

• I think HK is not a right place for his career. Well...maybe its too early to think about it now.. hehe.. we still havent been together..im still not sure if he really wants me...

• true heart replied at 2010-12-25 2:32 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think HK is not a right place for his career. Well...maybe its too early to think about it now.. hehe.. we still havent been together..im still not sure if he really wants me...

=================================================================

Let try to development first~ Time will tell you what u need to do.

• do you think you will have sex with him if he require next time with he meet you?

• sorry. I mean do you think you will have sex with him if he request when he meet youn next time?

• i wish i can control myself.

• true heart replied at 2010-12-25 4:54 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i wish i can control myself.

=================================================================

I suggest dont hv sex with him even he request if you really want a serious relationship.

If a guy who just want to hv sex with you, that's mean he is not serious to you, thn why treat yrself be a sex toy to him?? He is not deserve you to do this.