Global Relationship

• I am curious how many people here have current and past boy friends/ girl friends of different race?<br /><br />Let me start first, I had gfs who were Irish/Ukrainian, Polish/Italian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean, Malaysian , British, French and of course Chinese:-) Never had a black girl friend though..... My regret.

• <p>聯合國?? 定係你有集郵的興趣?<br />一季換一個?<br />有咁多個係好事定係壞事?</p>

• 要唔要加個潘朵拉星既?

• I had Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Irish, British, French gfs before. Never had a black girl as gf yet.......

• 咁你有冇去check 下自己有冇愛滋先

• People who have gfs all over the world practise safe sex. Only those men who cannot find gfs around the world need to call chicken and get AIDS.

• Which race do you find most unforgettable?

• I like Korean girls best:-) Very wild in bed.

• you have not changed a bit lol

• Hahaha, daffodil, seems like you know me well:-)

• I don't know you well...I rejected you once ages ago though, lol. Back then you were very active and I had seen a couple threads of yours. The attitude you display now is exactly the same as then.
    <br>
    <br>On a separate note, I think it is pain that you need.

• hahaha, so you were one of the girls who rejected me:-)
    <br>I like my personality and I still live a good life with many beautiful girls around me, why change from better to worse when I don't need pain?

• As for your personality, you are such a wolf in wolf's clothing(just my own impression of you here no offencee intended lol)
    <br>
    <br>For most people they've already got enough pain, but for you a little bit of pain actually adds spice to your life.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi Feddy,
    <br>
    <br>You still post at she.com? LOL

• Fed, lets talk about you - your favourite topic!
    <br>
    <br>"Let me start first, I had gfs who were Irish/Ukrainian, Polish/Italian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean, Malaysian , British, French and of course Chinese:-) Never had a black girl friend though..... My regret." <---
    <br>
    <br>Nice diversification there. Speaking of exotic, have you tried 3/4 Chinese Canadian, 1/4 French before? Are those any good in u know where? kikiki..
    <br>
    <br>

• I prefer to have a 1/3 real, 1/3 virtual and 1/3 imaginery gf:-)

• Accept the fact that she is no longer your girlfriend and move on with your life.You need to forget her in short she's no longer exist!

• daffodil,
    <br>
    <br>Why a wolf needs to wear wolf's skin? A wolf may as well take off his skin and become naked in front of pretty girls.
    <br>
    <br>I don't understand why I need pain as spice in life? I prefer eye-candies, sweethearts, and honey. Sweet is my favourite spice. Some people claim that one needs to go through pain to appreciate life. Not me, I will be happy to stay happy till the day I die.
    <br>
    <br>Life is about finding happiness, not about experiencing pain and suffering; and I am lucky that I have a choice to choose happiness or suffering.

• "I prefer to have a 1/3 real, 1/3 virtual and 1/3 imaginery gf:-)" Ah she must a real airhead then.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Polish/Italian sounds exotic too. How about British/Japanese? Or 4/4 Canadian Chinese?