Sweet and well-educated girl is looking for a lover

• Hi, I am 2X year-old girl, sweet, considerate and well-educated.  I like car-ride, sweet chat, sharing of life, trying different cuisines, etc.  I am looking for a lover who has the same idea with me.  He should be polite, decent with well-manner.  With car is preferable.  Aged from 30 to 40. Taller than me is a must (I am 5'5).  I hope he is willing to spend time with me during weekdays afternoon or night (may be just once or twice a week), care me and love me. <br />I do think that Communication should come first in the relationship, so if you are looking sex-oriented relationship, please DO NOT disturb.  Drop me a line and introduce yourself if you are interested. <strong><font size="2">SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE.</font></strong>  <br /><br />Both single or married are welcome.  I am very sincere with no hosility, please DO NOT leave any offensive words to me or to the people who reply here. <br />Cheers~

• sweet girl
    <br>please add me to chat if u are interested to explore the possibility. ^^
    <br>[email protected]

• Sorry, I forgot to say, I will online in the daytime only, so I prefer guys who can chat on msn during office hours.
    <br>
    <br>Sen,
    <br>Thanks for leaving me information, but could you please briefly describe yourself. Really thanks.

• sweet girl
    <br>i am married, professional career, not young, taller than you for sure.
    <br>

• A lover or a secret lover? A bit different I guess ;)

• sweet girl
    <br>if my tea is not in your cup, we can be friend too. :)

• sen
    <br>Thanks, would you mind to leave me your msn?
    <br>
    <br>Kort
    <br>I welcome both :)

• sweet girl
    <br>my msn
    <br>[email protected]

• sen
    <br>yes for sure, I do want to make more friends as well ^^

• Hi Sweet Girl,
    <br>
    <br>How are you doing? I am a 35 years old married man. Working in business related discipline. Love sports but not strong built. I'd like to have a soul mate who could sharing life with. I totally agreed that communication should come first in the relationship. Please add my msn: [email protected] to let us know more about each other. Thanks.

• Hi Sweet Girl,
    <br>It is always nice to encounter an educated girl once in a while.
    <br>What am I looking for? Someone to discuss things with, someone I can provide a shoulder for, someone who when I look into their eyes, my heart starts to race, someone to tease about and laugh with, someone who has an opinion but won't force it on me and definitely someone who I want to hold hands with.
    <br>If this is to your liking then please add me to find out further [email protected]

• Hi sweet girl,
    <br>
    <br>How r u? I am a gentle, kind, polite guy with sence of humor. Back from oversea. If u feel comfortable, pleas add me in your msn ([email protected]). Hope we can chat later.

• wow wow wow....its me!

• Hi Sweet Girl
    <br> I am 35,6ft,168lbs, sporty type with smart and gentle outlook. Having a decent academic background and now in professional field.
    <br>My friends would consider me as a good listener and considerate person. And, I am experienced, caring energetic,Could we share more?
    <br>[email protected]

• hello sweetie, may i tell you more over msn instead as i think you would prefer someone serious no matter what it comes out to be, [email protected] please. look forward to our conversations

• Hello, nice to meet you, How are you?
    <br>
    <br>I am a 36 guy, shall we have a private chat?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Cheap and greedy gal is looking for free lunch
    <br>
    <br>Hi, I am 2X year-old gal, cheap, greedy but know how to seduce guys. I like free ride, chat without commitment, free classy cuisines and etc. I am looking for a stupid guy who is dumb enough to notice that. He should be rich and polite enough to feed me without complaints. With car is a must. Aged from 30 to 40. Taller than me so that I do not appear being patronized. I hope he can buy me lunch or dinner during weekdays, (once or twice depends on choice of restaurants), give me rides and have pure chat.
    <br>
    <br>I do think that Free Ride and Cuisines should be the only things in the dumb deal, so if you are looking for benefits other than pure chat, please DO NOT enter. Drop me a line and tell me you are rich and dumb. SERIOUSLY DUMB ONLY PLEASE.
    <br>
    <br>You should better be married so that I am trouble-free. I am very sincere about this fantastic deal. please DO NOT say I am cheap or people who respond are dumb.
    <br>
    <br>Cheers~
    <br>haha

• Hi Sweety Girl - too many sweet gril/sweetie here and guessing you are not the one i know.
    <br>
    <br>anyway, nice to meet you. am open to chat over anything. how's this tuesday treating you?
    <br>
    <br>cheer
    <br>

• hi sweet girl, i am working in professional field with decent appearance, mind to add me [email protected] thanks

• Hong Kong people are strange, always like attacking others on net......Anyway, thanks for leave me msn. Look forward to chat with you guys.
    <br>
    <br>Blue
    <br>Nice to meet you, this tuesday is good, how about yours?

• nice to meet you sweet girl, my name is steve, i am 29 years old, 180cm, 65kg, senior grade at work , have a car, master degree, non smoker and drinker, hobbies are ball games, cycling, reading, singing, etc. could we have a chance to be friend?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi, look forwards to chat with you in msn. See you.

• @Sweety Girl
    <br>
    <br>Tue is fine as i only complain on Monday. lol
    <br>
    <br>you here looking for sparks without hurting ordinary life?
    <br>what you like to do for fun?
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi, I'm 36, 5'8", 145lbs, decent and goodlooking gentlement, well educated professional, have car, can be free during afternoon, please contact me at [email protected]
    <br>Thanks!

• Blue
    <br>I like playing piano, as well as trying new cuisine.

• wow.. a piano player. that's not only sweet - it's sweet + sexy. lol
    <br>
    <br>for me, i am into anything that could get a break from the busy HK life.
    <br>
    <br>how was weekend? anything or anyone speical?

• Blue
    <br>Bored weekend. How about yours?
    <br>

• mine was ok. a nite out on sat then a peaceful sunday. shall we further talk on msn?

• Blue
    <br>Sure, please leave me yours

• hear from you - [email protected]
    <br>

• hi sweet girl
    <br>
    <br>good afternoon. how are you? just in a break between 2 meetings, read your thread and hope you won't mind i drop in. i am a 37 married gentleman, have 5'10" tall, eductaed with gentle manner. if you dun mind, may add me to chat in msn, become friend to know each other first
    <br>[email protected]

• hi sweet girl ,i am a37age guy,and 173cm, work at central and with car,i like car ride to anywhere if u dont mind, please chat at msn:[email protected]

• hi Sweet Girl,
    <br>I'm 35/m, 6ft tall & gd looking. pls add me if u want.
    <br>[email protected]

• Good morning, guys, I am sorry to remind you that please read the content first before leaving any message......I AM NOT looking for sex partner, please dun ask me to go sex directly. I am sure that here is relationship board, not sex board.
    <br>Thanks and Cheers

• Hi Sweet Girl, I am sincerely looking for a secret lover too, may I be your candidate? I am 35, married, working in big firm. My msn [email protected]

• Sweet Girl replied at 2010-12-15 10:01 am
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Good morning, guys, I am sorry to remind you that please read the content first before leaving any message......I AM NOT looking for sex partner, please dun ask me to go sex directly. I am sure that here is relationship board, not sex board.
    <br>Thanks and Cheers
    <br>===============================================================morning sweetie,
    <br>
    <br>absolutely agreed but you know there're always someone trying. anyway, temperature seems dropping, can feel the chill. got well insulated yet?
    <br>

• I am 36, work & live in kln area
    <br>can we chat?
    <br>msn : [email protected]
    <br>

• Funny Monster
    <br>Can't see you online.

• Morning, add me for a chat?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Guys, please briefly describe yourself before leaving me msn.
    <br>Thanks.

• hi there
    <br>im johnny nice to meet u
    <br>em...im 25yrs...n actully not a rily good-educated guy~
    <br>by the way hv a stable career..not bad in out look...(command by other gals) :P if u interested to know mind more
    <br>u can add my msn for chat~
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>:)

• hi sweet girl
    <br>can i chat here?

• therianthropy
    <br>sure, but i may reply slowly

• Hi sweet girl, may I chat with u as well?
    <br>I am in my mid 30s, 179cm, fit, educated, gentle and caring, good-looking.
    <br>
    <br>My msn: [email protected]

• sweet girl
    <br>definitely, msn can respond faster.
    <br>but on the other hand, more ppl can share here.
    <br>by such, u may assess who suits u more!! ^^
    <br>

• theriantthropy
    <br>Agree, but we can chat more detail on msn, like personal information

• Sweet Girl replied at 2010-12-16 10:44 am
    <br>theriantthropy
    <br>Agree, but we can chat more detail on msn, like personal information
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>ic, so u prefer personal information to feeling in making yr decision!! i agreed that it is a good way not to waste time on someone u never like...hahaha
    <br>btw, except that i m in my early 40, i meet yr requirement.

• theriantthory
    <br>May I know your career? Just let me know the industry

• Sweet Girl replied at 2010-12-16 10:52 am
    <br>theriantthory
    <br>May I know your career? Just let me know the industry
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>Public service...

• sweet girl
    <br>can we know more abt your life of love currently?