Group Sex Party for mature men & ladies (2.0)

• in view of absence of organized framwork for this group which would hinder its development, I put forward my idea & rules as below for your comments:

Our aim: No matter how you look like, how strong or weak your sexual ability is, how tall or short you are, how handsome, pretty or ugly you are, you can have your right to enjoy the fun of sex

Therefore, there is no screening, no application, no submission of your naked pics, no need to pay money in advance.

We are welcome all men and women who age over 30 to join us.

A pre-activity gathering is held before the party so that all men or women could see others in person and then make their final decision.

The nature of the gathering is non-sexual one such as dinner, having drink or coffee.

For some participants who have not got used to group sex, some special activities wil be arranged so that they would feel much more comfortable.

There are several rules all participants must follow:

1. all expense should be borne by the male participants equally

2. everybody has his / her right to reject others no matter whether she / he attends the pre-event gathering. So, don't force anyone (male or female) to do anything they don't want, otherwise, he / she would be requested to leave immediately.

3. a lunch or dinner would be arranged before the start of the programme, all participants should join us on time to make all of us more familiar.

4. An area in the venue is designed for the rest of some participants. In such area, neither sex and body contact is not allowed.

5. All participants should prepare their own towels, paper underwear, by themselves.

6. All personal belonging including but not limited to mobile phone, money pocket, octopus are kept by the security guard (me)

7. All male participants must use condoms and buy them on their own. if no condoms is brought, he may not allowed to join our activity.

8. no smoking, if possible, please stop smoking 2 hours before the start of our programme.

9. Male must  eject his penis from the gal immediate after ejaculation. If it is found that any male participants deliberately fail to do so, he may be requested to leave immiedately.

10. The security guard must be informed any incidents duirng the activity. 

11. No love & emtional attachment should be brought into our activity.

12. For the first-time participants, a medical proof including Hepatitis B & HIV test is needed. Details please contact me.

13. All male participants must be polite to all female participants,  No rude manner & fault language to our female participants

• how2 contact u then ???

• snm replied at 2010-12-01 11:37 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

how2 contact u then ???

=================================================================

Please send me an email to [email protected] abot your age, height, weight & name. Thanks

1. neither sex and body contact is not allowed?

用左double negative,應該係neither sex and body contact is allowed

6. kept by u ? how can we trust u ????

9. better use "remove" or "withdraw" instead of "eject"

12. are u kidding? give u such personal & confidential report ?

• haha replied at 2010-12-01 11:52 am

4. neither sex and body contact is not allowed?

用左double negative,應該係neither sex and body contact is allowed

6. kept by u ? how can we trust u ????

9. better use "remove" or "withdraw" instead of "eject"

12. are u kidding? give u such personal & confidential report ?

Thank you for your comments on my english,

referring to your point 6, it is not a must for me to keep the personal belongings of all participants but what we need is the one who can be trusted by all participants.

referring to your point 6, u r right, typing mistake

point 12, it is necessary step for all participants since all men or women must want that other participants are healthy, right? since both of these 2 exam are common for other similar group and hepatitis is easy to be transmitted by saliva,

but if u think i'm not the right person to check that, any one of the participant is welcome to be our checker provided that he is trusted by others, right?

• harrison

u are welcome

4. in fact i overlooked too, should be neither...nor (not &).... of u may say both xx & xx are not allowed.

6. for a group of newly known ppl, there's no one to trust, & that's the problem with such activities.

12. these reports would show name & id, who would like to disclose these. & u nvr know if the report belongs to that person, u gonna match that with their HKID ?

sorry to say.........it just won't work !!

• haha replied at 2010-12-01 12:23 pm

harrison

u are welcome

4. in fact i overlooked too, should be neither...nor (not &).... of u may say both xx & xx are not allowed.

6. for a group of newly known ppl, there's no one to trust, & that's the problem with such activities.

12. these reports would show name & id, who would like to disclose these. & u nvr know if the report belongs to that person, u gonna match that with their HKID ?

sorry to say.........it just won't work !!

Dear Haha,

Thank you for suggestion again.

This is the reason why I mentioned in the rules that I should take a role as keeper and checker since there must be the one to be trusted from very beginning. All applicant who agree to join also agree me to be the man they trust at this moment. Of coz, I don't say that I must be this guy forever. If all participants could choose another one to replace me, i am ok.

Your point 12 is very similar to point 6. The problem ur concern with is the trust.

Maybe i can add one more point here.

I could preapre a checklist which is signed by me and the participant at the time of giving and returning their belongings so as to minimize the chance of losing other's property.

In addition, u know that you could not remember the name & i.d. no of all participants if u r allowed to read this for a couple of second. so, please don't worry.

• so many rules are added suddenly...

• lonely replied at 2010-12-01 12:48 pm

so many rules are added suddenly...

Loney,

that's why I wanna get your advice for modification.

• push