SH Girl in Central Looking for BF

• Shanghainese girl, 30 year old
    Looking for good guy, with whom can spend weekend together. If suitable, could further develope serious relationship.

上海女孩,中环工作,寻找好男人做男友,可以一起过周末。
    *谢绝一夜情,以及其他不伦关系

要是有优秀的上海男生,欢迎你同我联系。

• 你好,介绍下啊?

• how long you stay here?

• 你没回答我的问题哎?

看工作时间啊。

• 小心, man 其實就係成日係R同sex版用'Slave' alias 開post叫大女人俾佢舔腳的變態佬,亦即 ManinShe/ Peter叔/ Friend仔/ Richard Gere/ Johnny Depp/ Turtleman/ 龜縮精.....

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2281188&page=2

• hi Good Girl,i'm 40 ,nice to meet you.

• 侬上海宁? 行棚友白相?

• 多谢提醒的先生、小姐。
    真心感谢!

• Hi Shanghainese girl, I'm a civil servant working in a Government office in Admiralty. I have a very stable job, a self-owned apartment, a car, and live a decent life. Educated to postgraduate level. Never married (simply because I haven't been able to meet my ideal one, and those I feel interested are married already). I'd like to meet a quality girl for a long-term relationship leading to marriage. I wish I could have a kid with my loved one in the future. Though I'm much older than you, I look like 30 or 31. My hobbies include snooker, karaoke, fine art, collecting, reading, Web surfing, driving, and chatting with friends in bars and cafes. Would you minding adding me to your MSN contact list?Here is my MSN: [email protected]

• hi good girl, nice to meet u..

can i chat with u?

msn ~ [email protected]

• 是啊,正宗上海人,第五代上海人了呢。
    不是找朋友玩,是找良友做朋友,可以分享快乐伤心的那种。
    不是找性伴侣,非常排斥。

• sincere HK guy replied at 2010-10-23 10:25 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Shanghainese girl, I'm a civil servant working in a Government office in Admiralty. I have a very stable job, a self-owned apartment, a car, and live a decent life. Educated to postgraduate level. Never married (simply because I haven't been able to meet my ideal one, and those I feel interested are married already). I'd like to meet a quality girl for a long-term relationship leading to marriage. I wish I could have a kid with my loved one in the future. Though I'm much older than you, I look like 30 or 31. My hobbies include snooker, karaoke, fine art, collecting, reading, Web surfing, driving, and chatting with friends in bars and cafes. Would you minding adding me to your MSN contact list?Here is my MSN: [email protected]

================================================================= could you mention your age? thanks.

• happybar replied at 2010-10-23 10:27 pm

hi good girl, nice to meet u..

can i chat with u?

msn ~ [email protected]

=================================================================could you introduce more about yourself?thanks

• few Shangahiese men around

• man replied at 2010-10-23 10:33 pm

few Shangahiese men around

=================================================================

香港也应该有好男人,不会只有搵食男,就像你那样

• Good_Gal replied at 2010-10-23 10:28 pm

是啊,正宗上海人,第五代上海人了呢。

不是找性伴侣,非常排斥。

哦.. 第五代上海人, 那就是说您早辈也是从外地移居上海的罢?!

找良友做朋友, 大可在你工作的地方找; 或由同事/朋友介绍. 我相信, 您去交友网找, 比在这里找好得多.

• x-man replied at 2010-10-23 10:35 pm

Good_Gal replied at 2010-10-23 10:28 pm

是啊,正宗上海人,第五代上海人了呢。

不是找性伴侣,非常排斥。

哦.. 第五代上海人, 那就是说您早辈也是从外地移居上海的罢?!

找良友做朋友, 大可在你工作的地方找; 或由同事/朋友介绍. 我相信, 您去交友网找, 比在这里找好得多.

你不是上海人吧?

这里不是一个好地方么?

• This is certainly not a p;ace for Shanghaiese

• man replied at 2010-10-23 10:39 pm

This is certainly not a p;ace for Shanghaiese

=================================================================你意思是是搵食男的好地方么?

是找性伴侣的好地方么?

• 我是土生土长的香港人, 不过, 我对上海很长熟悉.

你是上海那区的, 可以说吗?

至于这里, 龙蛇混杂, 好与不好就只能由你来判断. 我说的不能带表你, 而且, 如果我说不好, 肯定有很多人来围攻我....

• x-man replied at 2010-10-23 10:41 pm

我是土生土长的香港人, 不过, 我对上海很长熟悉.

你是上海那区的, 可以说吗?

=================================================================你跟MAN是同一个人么?

所以,你也是一个搵食男么?

• Good_Gal replied at 2010-10-23 10:41 pm

man replied at 2010-10-23 10:39 pm

是找性伴侣的好地方么?

neither is She.com for them

this is not a good place, for sure, even for pure chatting

• may be, jerks find fun here

• Good_Gal replied at 2010-10-23 10:44 pm

x-man replied at 2010-10-23 10:41 pm

我是土生土长的香港人, 不过, 我对上海很长熟悉.

你是上海那区的, 可以说吗?

=================================================================你跟MAN是同一个人么?

所以,你也是一个搵食男么?

x-man is x-man.

我不会用men这名字的. 他不是我, 我不是他.

• that's why so many jerks around

• man replied at 2010-10-23 10:44 pm

Good_Gal replied at 2010-10-23 10:41 pm

man replied at 2010-10-23 10:39 pm

是找性伴侣的好地方么?

neither is She.com for them

this is not a good place, for sure, even for pure chatting

=================================================================OMG

可是,怎么有人都可以马上认出你是变态狂呢

你应该是做了什么伤害别人的事情了吧

• first of all, this is what they said, i never admit

second, jerks are vandalists.......who knows what they want, and why they do so..

• Good_Gal replied at 2010-10-23 10:31 pm

sincere HK guy replied at 2010-10-23 10:25 pm

Hi Shanghainese girl, I'm a civil servant working in a Government office in Admiralty. I have a very stable job, a self-owned apartment, a car, and live a decent life. Educated to postgraduate level. Never married (simply because I haven't been able to meet my ideal one, and those I feel interested are married already). I'd like to meet a quality girl for a long-term relationship leading to marriage. I wish I could have a kid with my loved one in the future. Though I'm much older than you, I look like 30 or 31. My hobbies include snooker, karaoke, fine art, collecting, reading, Web surfing, driving, and chatting with friends in bars and cafes. Would you minding adding me to your MSN contact list?Here is my MSN: [email protected]

================================================================= could you mention your age? thanks.

Hi Good Gal, I'm actually 41, but really look younger than my age, no kidding. Would you accept my age? If so, can we move to MSN for chat? There're so many people here and it's hard to locate messages between you and me!

• 你上海在那一区?

• 路人庚 replied at 2010-10-23 10:50 pm

Good_Gal replied at 2010-10-23 10:31 pm

sincere HK guy replied at 2010-10-23 10:25 pm

Hi Good Gal, I'm actually 41, but really look younger than my age, no kidding. Would you accept my age? If so, can we move to MSN for chat? There're so many people here and it's hard to locate messages between you and me!

=================================================================hello sincere hk guy, i believe that you could be looks quite young.

2 problems:

1,I also looks much younger than my age. So, it's still not a bit problem. When we go out together, ppl will recognize that we are not same generation. It's a kind of pressure on me.

2. 10 years time could it be a big generation gap?

• Mac7 replied at 2010-10-23 10:53 pm

你上海在那一区?

=================================================================市中心

• Generation gap?? I heard this all the time but I really don't see it, as long as both can catch up with the trend and share a same goal.

• Mac7 replied at 2010-10-23 10:59 pm

Generation gap?? I heard this all the time but I really don't see it, as long as both can catch up with the trend and share a same goal.

that's possible. but, for me, difficult to accept.

• ================================================================= could you mention your age? thanks.

=================================================================hello sincere hk guy, i believe that you could be looks quite young.

2 problems:

1,I also looks much younger than my age. So, it's still not a bit problem. When we go out together, ppl will recognize that we are not same generation. It's a kind of pressure on me.

1. First, I like young-looking girls, honestly. Second, you just couldn't jump to a conclusion without exchanging photos. Maybe we would think our faces make a good match after exchanging our pics? Who knows?

2. I don't think a 10-year gap is a problem. After all, it's not as horrible as a 20 or 30-year gap. As long as we can communicate well and have common life goals and values, it's OK I think. Some of my exGFs were much younger than me as well.

• the gap is there no matter one see it or not

• sincere HK guy replied at 2010-10-23 11:02 pm

2 problems:

1. First, I like young-looking girls, honestly. Second, you just couldn't jump to a conclusion without exchanging photos. Maybe we would think our faces make a good match after exchanging our pics? Who knows?

2. I don't think a 10-year gap is a problem. After all, it's not as horrible as a 20 or 30-year gap. As long as we can communicate well and have common life goals and values, it's OK I think. Some of my exGFs were much younger than me as well.

=================================================================thanks you mention that.

i recognize that you love young girl. but, for me, i tend to fall in love with guys with close ages. it's a kind of preference of self taste...nothing else

• 我不是上海人,但可以做朋友嗎?我是從事教育的....

• 1980 Monkey Girl?

• touday replied at 2010-10-23 11:05 pm

我不是上海人,但可以做朋友嗎?我是從事教育的....

所以,请问你是哪里人呢?几岁呢?从事哪方面的教育工作呢?

• Good_Gal replied at 2010-10-23 10:31 pm

happybar replied at 2010-10-23 10:27 pm

can i chat with u?

msn ~ [email protected]

=================================================================could you introduce more about yourself?thanks

may be u can ask me on msn, that wl be better.

• =================================================================

=================================================================thanks you mention that.

i recognize that you love young girl. but, for me, i tend to fall in love with guys with close ages. it's a kind of preference of self taste...nothing else

GUYS WITH CLOSE AGES? What's the maximum acceptable age for you then?

• happybar replied at 2010-10-23 11:08 pm

can i chat with u?

msn ~ [email protected]

=================================================================if you dont introduce more about yourself, how could i decide whether to add you to msn or not?

• 嗯.同一方水土,香港某一處地方…中學教師.你會拒絕嗎?

• 30岁的女孩子当然是想最大不超过35咯. 上海人相信不能比女的大六年的.

• happybar replied at 2010-10-23 11:08 pm

can i chat with u?

msn ~ [email protected]

=================================================================like your age, career, education background, family...as detailed as better ...that would be good

• 你好, good girl

你在上海時是做什麼工作?

• x-man replied at 2010-10-23 11:13 pm

30岁的女孩子当然是想最大不超过35咯. 上海人相信不能比女的大六年的.

=================================================================X-MAN, you are interesting althoug i can not decide whether you are another 搵食男 or not.

but, somewhat, it's true....

• sunny replied at 2010-10-23 11:18 pm

你好, good girl

你在上海時是做什麼工作?

=================================================================financial industry, 我觉得你是女孩吧??

• good girl.看來你應該有點忙....