I find it very difficult to fall in love again. Do I think too much?

• lady how old are you?

我都係覺得學生果陣最易搵到

• I am in mid-30's. Though there are quite a bit of followers, none of them make my heart beats.

• 一個人見多識廣左, 都唔會咁易比人氹到

• sigh, seems walking too fast is not good.

• 中學生可以做d好幼稚既野令個女仔開心, 調轉係你你會話返個人幼稚?

• lady

i un what ar ya saying, no feel ever since 28

• I can be childish too but just no one can bring that side out of me!

• lady

interest gap lor

things interest guys dun interest ya, things interest ya dun interest guys

• Hello, how are you? Nice to meet you. Please add me at [email protected] if you want to chat sometimes. Have a nice day and good luck.

• lady, don't be upset.

i really feel that way...sometimes when u are aiming to look for something, it does hide away from u.

so, just let it be. the right guy will show and u 2 will come across one day.

sometimes i feel sad and lonely as well, but, guess what, i would rather be alone than fooling around with someone i don't really like. what a pity!^^"

• Lady,

Falling in love is overrated... Just enjoy life.

• I haven't tasted the feeling of love for a long long time...haha

• well, i think to feel the way love is not very difficult. it depends on what u are looking for.

i'm experiencing a one-way feeling of love. do i like this feeling now? i don't think so

• 同意al所講只睇你要求

只想補充比你搵到也未必好

第二次真愛,可能重傷過第一次

• I am better than you. As a guy, I will never fall in love again. It is no good to fall in love. The one who falls in love has the lower hand and is always disadvantaged. I am so proud of myself now.

• probably you need a break to recover, look for some solutions to help cure the wound. love should be a good thing!!!

if you recover, you will find how fruitful love is.

all the best =)

• God bless you and me

• It is easy to get a girl, but VERY VERY HARD to get the RIGHT girl.

That's my experience :(

• lady, i feel the same!!

• "I find it very difficult to fall in love again. Do I think too much?

Why not think less and be brave?

• I have same feeling with u.....

• Thanks for all of you.

al, same here. I'd rather stay alone. And I didn't intend to find anyone to fall in love. But sometimes I feel I am incapable to love again.....

riverturn, I feel sorry for you. A human dun love just like a robot. Isn't a kind of handicapped?

• Good evening Lady

• lady replied at 2010-09-25 7:58 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all of you.

al, same here. I'd rather stay alone. And I didn't intend to find anyone to fall in love. But sometimes I feel I am incapable to love again.....

riverturn, I feel sorry for you. A human dun love just like a robot. Isn't a kind of handicapped?

=================================================================

Can I help?

• lady replied at 2010-09-25 7:58 pm

Thanks for all of you.

The rationale is one who loves can get hurt. If you don't love, you won't get hurt. Why do I want to put myself into such a situation? I felt the pain before and with more experience, I am becoming immune to love. Actually sometimes I do have the feelings, but my strong mindset can always pull back the feelings. The logical sense should be able to dominate the emotional sense. I am a pure virgo, and I am proud to be able to do that. We are here to kill, not to get killed.

• nice to meet you, i'm 34 years old, single, male, live in T.S.T, back from canada, this is my msn : [email protected]

• Hello, how are you? nice to meet you tonight. I am 40 years old, optimistic personality, like reading, watching movies, jogging,would like to meet friends here, try my luck, please add me at [email protected] if you want to chat sometimes. Have a good night and good luck.

• hi everyone ! I am bored and just drop by

• welcome, passerby

• that will be great enough!!

sometime when women feel lonely, they are desperated easily, including myself of course. but let's cheer up and be optimistic. let it be while something u cannot control in your own hands.

reminding myself as well!!^^

• depressed as well?

• just let it be, there is nothing wrong with it. You just haven't met the right one yet.

• yeah, just let it go ...

• O, al, you are a gal. I thought that you are the al I know.

Yes, stay poise. Do not be desperate~

man, I am not depressed at all!

• hi, I'm mike

msn : [email protected]

phone ~ 9 0 8 6 4 4 9 2

• no, u r not thinking too much, coz lover is a complicat thing. it doesnt matter how mcuh u think, you wont understand it.

• lady replied at 2010-09-26 12:12 am

O, al, you are a gal. I thought that you are the al I know.

Yes, stay poise. Do not be desperate~

man, I am not depressed at all!

really? do i know u somewhere?

sure, we have to remind ourselves to keep a positive thought and to enjoy our lives no matter what.

pls do come and share sometimes here, that will be great~~^^

• Hi ladies,

Not easy to fall in love again. This does not only apply to ladies, but guys as well. 

I think when people get older, the have done what they like to do. Remember, in the old days when I was a kid, I was very happy when I bought a CD or a pair of new sports shoe. I dont feel the happiness when I do the same thing. It becomes part of my daily life to buy things repeatedly.

This same logic applies to our emotion. We love and we hurt. And broken up and find another lover. Over and over again, we fall in love and finally got married. Everything is repeating and we no longer have the feeling we used to have. 

Greedy is a human nature (esp. in a capitalist city). After marriage, we look for SL and hope to satisfy our dark hole inside our heart. The hole become bigger and bigger, and we feel more loneliness.  And most of all, it is not easy to get ourselves satisfied, let alone our emotional or physical relationship (bf/gf, SL, SP, etc)

Well, i am also just a human being and have the above natural desire in my heart as like everyone of you here in she.com

[email protected]

Hermond

• Hermond replied at 2010-09-30 4:10 pm

Hi ladies,

Not easy to fall in love again. This does not only apply to ladies, but guys as well. 

I think when people get older, the have done what they like to do. Remember, in the old days when I was a kid, I was very happy when I bought a CD or a pair of new sports shoe. I dont feel the happiness when I do the same thing. It becomes part of my daily life to buy things repeatedly.

This same logic applies to our emotion. We love and we hurt. And broken up and find another lover. Over and over again, we fall in love and finally got married. Everything is repeating and we no longer have the feeling we used to have. 

Greedy is a human nature (esp. in a capitalist city). After marriage, we look for SL and hope to satisfy our dark hole inside our heart. The hole become bigger and bigger, and we feel more loneliness.  And most of all, it is not easy to get ourselves satisfied, let alone our emotional or physical relationship (bf/gf, SL, SP, etc)

Well, i am also just a human being and have the above natural desire in my heart as like everyone of you here in she.com

[email protected]

Hermond

it is a nice sharing~~

please let me add a piece of comment:

what makes people as a human being is that they have their own value of thought, their own decision, their way of living.

which also means...ABLE TO CONTROL WHAT YOU MAY ACT~

people should not let their natural desire to lead the behaviour!!

many kinds of satisfaction that people may get in their lives: families, jobs, friendships, money, of course love that we are desperately seeking...

• 我覺得愛一個人係開心架, 不過當你太愛佢, 而佢又俾唔到安全感你, 果種害怕失去既感覺都幾難頂架......

• al, glad that you like this thread.

Your comment is well said @ 1646. Without control, we are just animal.

• lady

i un u ge

eversince 26, there hasn't any woman make my heart beat as well

• Hi Lady,

are u still here?

Tina

• Hi, Tina, just back. You got anything to share?

• I got the same feeling. I can't love anyone anymore.

In the past, I thought there is true love between man and woman.

But now I don't think so. Man just want young girls for making love.

Now I'm not young. No one desire to sleep with me.

I'm happy on my own.

• Nancy, I am afraid that I cannot agree with you. I am not young either. However, still many guys interested in me. I know they want sex because that's their basic instinct. And I like sex too. The thing is they are just too rush and totally turned me off.

Have confidence in yourself. And know what you want and hold what you don't want to give. It comes when it comes.

Nancy replied at 2010-10-02 12:43 am

I got the same feeling. I can't love anyone anymore.

In the past, I thought there is true love between man and woman.

But now I don't think so. Man just want young girls for making love.

Now I'm not young. No one desire to sleep with me.

I'm happy on my own.

• Unhappiness experiences are the main reasons why it can't fall in love.

• it's really not easy to find someone you really love when we're adults.

we've experienced life much more, knowing there are too much uncertainties, afraid to get hurt...., so we kinda control ourselves not to love someone easily as when we were young.

The less we experience love or the longer being single we are,

we would feel its harderand harder to love someone....

I'm losing this ability too