I want to try my luck to find my Mr. Right (husband) here. I DO care about good communication...

• I feel so romantic to try my luck to find him in Mid-Autumn Festival. I hv my family dinner last weekend already, so I will stay here a while tonite.

If you share the same concept as me, you are more than welcomed to stay here with me and let's hv a good time here.

BTW, I am in my late 30's and I still keep my heart young. I DO hope that you are the same. If you think you are old, so fed up with your ownlife, you NEED not to apply (sorri being so straight forward...)

I am fit, slim and like doing exercise (jogging, swimming). I like telling jokes too (but not always funny, but I am trying). Last but not the least, I am 165 cm tall.

• oops.. the presentable of the above content is so bad... Let me try this way.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>I feel so romantic to try my luck to find him in Mid-Autumn Festival. I hv my family dinner last weekend already, so I will stay here a while tonite. If you share the same concept as me, you are more than welcomed to stay here with me and let's hv a good time here.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>BTW, I am in my late 30's and I still keep my heart young. I DO hope that you are the same. If you think you are old, so fed up with your ownlife, you NEED not to apply (sorri being so straight forward...)
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>I am fit, slim and like doing exercise (jogging, swimming). I like telling jokes too (but not always funny, but I am trying). Last but not the least, I am 165 cm tall.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>You are welcomed to share yr thoughts here !!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• good luck butterfly

• Hi butterfly,
    <br>
    <br>Just found your new thread. I'm 37yr old guy.
    <br>I like swimming and jogging too.
    <br>

• I'm still in office since I already had my family dinner last night and there is a terrible traffic jam at Harbour Tunnel...

• Uno, thks for yr kindness... I am just trying, no pressure for me...hehehe. Will see what kind of man pop up then...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>ooops... one more thing, I hope we are from similar family background. I am from a grass root family.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>(with smelling) Densha, I am glad to learn that you also like swimming and jogging. BTW, I also like cycling, I am thinking to buy myself a bike. I hv check the bike's model in Wanchai the other day. hehehe...
    <br>

• Densha, the harbour tunnel will be heavily jam tonite. It's better for you to take MTR if possible.

• hello butterfly,
    <br>
    <br>I am sure there'll be lot of guys pop up soon...
    <br>I like swimming too ...
    <br>cycling, my friend always pushing me to buy one as well.. haha

• Are you going to join coming Triathlon competitions!? Coming event will be the 23-24Oct at Disney Land?
    <br>http://itu.sportsoho.com/
    <br>
    <br>I can't take MTR since I can't leave my sheep(scooter) here la. I will wait for awhile and can chat with u. ^_^

• Densha the sheeper !!
    <br>
    <br>nice to meet u bro.. haha

• Hi Uno,
    <br>
    <br>nice to meet u too.

• I can go home lu.
    <br>cu all and hope can chat after dinner la.
    <br>

• see ya ...

• hey Uno, will you buy bike then? I would like to hv some bike mates too... it's more fun to bike with a groups of friends ar. BTW, I will bike in HK island.
    <br>
    <br>Densha the sheeper !! What a nice name ! well done Uno.

• Densha finished work and went home with his "sheep". Bravo...

• butterfly,
    <br>
    <br>not decided yet... u done dinner?
    <br>
    <br>Densha the Sheeper left already...

• Uno, I finished dinner la, how abt you?
    <br>
    <br>Triathlon competitions, no la, Densha, I am not that good. Are you going to join it?

• butterfly,
    <br>
    <br>I haven't dinner yet ...

• aiya.... no more guys (besides Densha and Uno) interested in replying in my post.
    <br>
    <br>Do you guys think that I will ask for a handsome guy? No wor. I do care abt your good character and healthy body (no fat guy), I treasure your character than your face. so pls feel free to chat or leave yr personal detail (height, weight, work industry....etc) here if you are NOT UGLY. Of course, I am not ugly too...hehehehe...
    <br>
    <br>

• Uno and Densha, will you go out and see the full moon tonite?

• hey bfly...
    <br>
    <br>u don't wanna talk to me la? u want some new guys?
    <br>
    <br>haha

• bfly,
    <br>
    <br>nope, will not go out to see the moon,
    <br>
    <br>how about u?

• Uno, Of course, I would like to chat with you. But you wish me good luck at the very begining, so I am thinking you are not interested in applying to be my Mr. Right, just like those good guys in other threads and wished the thread owner good luck.

• Uno, I don't think I will go out tonite, chat with you ma....kakakaka... and also watch TV and listen to radio programme. o........... and also chat in she.com.
    <br>
    <br>hmmmmm...... such a busy nite....hehehehe
    <br>
    <br>

• hello bfly ..
    <br>
    <br>I am back ... just done dinner :)
    <br>
    <br>u nei? finish dinner?

• hi Bfly,
    <br>
    <br>this is Keith, i am 30 yrs old, freshman of she
    <br>月亮節快樂

• Uno, I finished dinner la and may be watch "公主嫁到" later. hey, mind to introduce youself here?
    <br>
    <br>hi sugar man, thks for yr drop by. how are you tonite?

• butterfly replied at 2010-09-22 7:57 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Uno, I finished dinner la, how abt you?
    <br>
    <br>Triathlon competitions, no la, Densha, I am not that good. Are you going to join it?
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>
    <br>My boss, a colleague and I want to join the relay group but the fee is so expensive and my boss decided to give up.
    <br>

• bfly replied at 2010-09-22 9:18 pm
    <br>Uno, I finished dinner la and may be watch "公主嫁到" later. hey, mind to introduce youself here?
    <br>
    <br>hi sugar man, thks for yr drop by. how are you tonite?
    <br>=============================================================
    <br>
    <br>pretty good, but just a bit bored.

• Densha the Sheeper, welcome home ...
    <br>
    <br>how's ur motor ride? didn't get wet?

• bfly, 公主嫁到 好睇嗎?

• bfly replied at 2010-09-22 8:11 pm
    <br>Uno and Densha, will you go out and see the full moon tonite?
    <br>
    <br>I will watch tv as usual. can't clearly see the moon tonight...

• Densha, welcome back.... wa, you must be very fit and sporty then. I wish I can do that. since yr boss gave up, are you guys going to find a replacement ? mind to tell me how much is the fee?

• Uno_Dos_Tres replied at 2010-09-22 9:27 pm
    <br>Densha the Sheeper, welcome home ...
    <br>
    <br>how's ur motor ride? didn't get wet?
    <br>
    <br>backed home safely as usual. It is not raining outside wor.

• bfly, lets go drinking with densha the sheeper now....
    <br>
    <br>

• bfly replied at 2010-09-22 9:29 pm
    <br>Densha, welcome back.... wa, you must be very fit and sporty then. I wish I can do that. since yr boss gave up, are you guys going to find a replacement ? mind to tell me how much is the fee?
    <br>
    <br>http://www.itu.sportsoho.com/matchinfo_groups.html
    <br>
    <br>奧運距離
    <br>工商機構接力組 $1,500
    <br>公開接力組 $1,400
    <br>
    <br>We need a 10km runner. It's really expensive lor.

• for "公主嫁到", I said may be cos I will watch it if the story is funny. If the serie is bored and not funny at all, I will do other thing.
    <br>
    <br>Densha, was the harbour tunnel heavily jam ?

• bfly replied at 2010-09-22 9:36 pm
    <br>for "公主嫁到", I said may be cos I will watch it if the story is funny. If the serie is bored and not funny at all, I will do other thing.
    <br>
    <br>Densha, was the harbour tunnel heavily jam ?
    <br>
    <br>only few cars when I was crossing the tunnel.
    <br>

• it's a boring night

• Uno, sorri, I rarely drink ar.
    <br>
    <br>Densha, the distance is not easy. 30 times of the standard swimming pool (1500 m) for swimming. it's a bit expensive.

• ^_^

• yes, training and practice are necessary.
    <br>
    <br>My friends and I go swimming once per week. We shall go swimming tomorrow morning at WanChai.
    <br>
    <br>Somce of my colleagues will go running every Tue night at different places.

• Uno, you try to find something to do tonite la, to kill the boresome ma. hehe.
    <br>
    <br>Densha, yes, you guys hv to be very discipline then. good job.
    <br>
    <br>BTW, "公主嫁到" is boring tonite.

• I seldom watch HK TV drama...
    <br>I like watching US and JP dramas.

• haha, nothing to do tonight....

• I rarely watch HK tv programme too. but only "公主嫁到" cos it is funny, but not every nite. I like to watch docementary and China programme (try to better my mandarin ar)

• Uno, there must be something for you to do tonite, if no, it may be time for you to develop a new hobby then....kakaka. I mean it. It happen to me before. But now, I got plenty of thing to be in nite time, like reading, watching tv, listening to radio programme, jogging, writing... busy nite, right?
    <br>
    <br>Uno, you think think la...

• The best thing to do is to have a good sleep when u feel tired after doing some exercises or hard worked a whole day.

• sugar man, where are you now?