I want to try my luck to find my Mr. Right (husband) here. I DO care about good communication...

• I feel so romantic to try my luck to find him in Mid-Autumn Festival. I hv my family dinner last weekend already, so I will stay here a while tonite.

If you share the same concept as me, you are more than welcomed to stay here with me and let's hv a good time here.

BTW, I am in my late 30's and I still keep my heart young. I DO hope that you are the same. If you think you are old, so fed up with your ownlife, you NEED not to apply (sorri being so straight forward...)

I am fit, slim and like doing exercise (jogging, swimming). I like telling jokes too (but not always funny, but I am trying). Last but not the least, I am 165 cm tall.

• oops.. the presentable of the above content is so bad... Let me try this way.

I feel so romantic to try my luck to find him in Mid-Autumn Festival. I hv my family dinner last weekend already, so I will stay here a while tonite. If you share the same concept as me, you are more than welcomed to stay here with me and let's hv a good time here.

BTW, I am in my late 30's and I still keep my heart young. I DO hope that you are the same. If you think you are old, so fed up with your ownlife, you NEED not to apply (sorri being so straight forward...)

I am fit, slim and like doing exercise (jogging, swimming). I like telling jokes too (but not always funny, but I am trying). Last but not the least, I am 165 cm tall.

You are welcomed to share yr thoughts here !!

• good luck butterfly

• Hi butterfly,

Just found your new thread. I'm 37yr old guy.

I like swimming and jogging too.

• I'm still in office since I already had my family dinner last night and there is a terrible traffic jam at Harbour Tunnel...

• Uno, thks for yr kindness... I am just trying, no pressure for me...hehehe. Will see what kind of man pop up then...

ooops... one more thing, I hope we are from similar family background. I am from a grass root family.

(with smelling) Densha, I am glad to learn that you also like swimming and jogging. BTW, I also like cycling, I am thinking to buy myself a bike. I hv check the bike's model in Wanchai the other day. hehehe...

• Densha, the harbour tunnel will be heavily jam tonite. It's better for you to take MTR if possible.

• hello butterfly,

I am sure there'll be lot of guys pop up soon...

I like swimming too ...

cycling, my friend always pushing me to buy one as well.. haha

• Are you going to join coming Triathlon competitions!? Coming event will be the 23-24Oct at Disney Land?

http://itu.sportsoho.com/

I can't take MTR since I can't leave my sheep(scooter) here la. I will wait for awhile and can chat with u. ^_^

• Densha the sheeper !!

nice to meet u bro.. haha

• Hi Uno,

nice to meet u too.

• I can go home lu.

cu all and hope can chat after dinner la.

• see ya ...

• hey Uno, will you buy bike then? I would like to hv some bike mates too... it's more fun to bike with a groups of friends ar. BTW, I will bike in HK island.

Densha the sheeper !! What a nice name ! well done Uno.

• Densha finished work and went home with his "sheep". Bravo...

• butterfly,

not decided yet... u done dinner?

Densha the Sheeper left already...

• Uno, I finished dinner la, how abt you?

Triathlon competitions, no la, Densha, I am not that good. Are you going to join it?

• butterfly,

I haven't dinner yet ...

• aiya.... no more guys (besides Densha and Uno) interested in replying in my post.

Do you guys think that I will ask for a handsome guy? No wor. I do care abt your good character and healthy body (no fat guy), I treasure your character than your face. so pls feel free to chat or leave yr personal detail (height, weight, work industry....etc) here if you are NOT UGLY. Of course, I am not ugly too...hehehehe...

• Uno and Densha, will you go out and see the full moon tonite?

• hey bfly...

u don't wanna talk to me la? u want some new guys?

haha

• bfly,

nope, will not go out to see the moon,

how about u?

• Uno, Of course, I would like to chat with you. But you wish me good luck at the very begining, so I am thinking you are not interested in applying to be my Mr. Right, just like those good guys in other threads and wished the thread owner good luck.

• Uno, I don't think I will go out tonite, chat with you ma....kakakaka... and also watch TV and listen to radio programme. o........... and also chat in she.com.

hmmmmm...... such a busy nite....hehehehe

• hello bfly ..

I am back ... just done dinner :)

u nei? finish dinner?

• hi Bfly,

this is Keith, i am 30 yrs old, freshman of she

月亮節快樂

• Uno, I finished dinner la and may be watch "公主嫁到" later. hey, mind to introduce youself here?

hi sugar man, thks for yr drop by. how are you tonite?

• butterfly replied at 2010-09-22 7:57 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Uno, I finished dinner la, how abt you?

Triathlon competitions, no la, Densha, I am not that good. Are you going to join it?

=================================================================

My boss, a colleague and I want to join the relay group but the fee is so expensive and my boss decided to give up.

• bfly replied at 2010-09-22 9:18 pm

Uno, I finished dinner la and may be watch "公主嫁到" later. hey, mind to introduce youself here?

hi sugar man, thks for yr drop by. how are you tonite?

=============================================================

pretty good, but just a bit bored.

• Densha the Sheeper, welcome home ...

how's ur motor ride? didn't get wet?

• bfly, 公主嫁到 好睇嗎?

• bfly replied at 2010-09-22 8:11 pm

Uno and Densha, will you go out and see the full moon tonite?

I will watch tv as usual. can't clearly see the moon tonight...

• Densha, welcome back.... wa, you must be very fit and sporty then. I wish I can do that. since yr boss gave up, are you guys going to find a replacement ? mind to tell me how much is the fee?

• Uno_Dos_Tres replied at 2010-09-22 9:27 pm

Densha the Sheeper, welcome home ...

how's ur motor ride? didn't get wet?

backed home safely as usual. It is not raining outside wor.

• bfly, lets go drinking with densha the sheeper now....

• bfly replied at 2010-09-22 9:29 pm

Densha, welcome back.... wa, you must be very fit and sporty then. I wish I can do that. since yr boss gave up, are you guys going to find a replacement ? mind to tell me how much is the fee?

http://www.itu.sportsoho.com/matchinfo_groups.html

奧運距離

工商機構接力組 $1,500

公開接力組 $1,400

We need a 10km runner. It's really expensive lor.

• for "公主嫁到", I said may be cos I will watch it if the story is funny. If the serie is bored and not funny at all, I will do other thing.

Densha, was the harbour tunnel heavily jam ?

• bfly replied at 2010-09-22 9:36 pm

for "公主嫁到", I said may be cos I will watch it if the story is funny. If the serie is bored and not funny at all, I will do other thing.

Densha, was the harbour tunnel heavily jam ?

only few cars when I was crossing the tunnel.

• it's a boring night

• Uno, sorri, I rarely drink ar.

Densha, the distance is not easy. 30 times of the standard swimming pool (1500 m) for swimming. it's a bit expensive.

• ^_^

• yes, training and practice are necessary.

My friends and I go swimming once per week. We shall go swimming tomorrow morning at WanChai.

Somce of my colleagues will go running every Tue night at different places.

• Uno, you try to find something to do tonite la, to kill the boresome ma. hehe.

Densha, yes, you guys hv to be very discipline then. good job.

BTW, "公主嫁到" is boring tonite.

• I seldom watch HK TV drama...

I like watching US and JP dramas.

• haha, nothing to do tonight....

• I rarely watch HK tv programme too. but only "公主嫁到" cos it is funny, but not every nite. I like to watch docementary and China programme (try to better my mandarin ar)

• Uno, there must be something for you to do tonite, if no, it may be time for you to develop a new hobby then....kakaka. I mean it. It happen to me before. But now, I got plenty of thing to be in nite time, like reading, watching tv, listening to radio programme, jogging, writing... busy nite, right?

Uno, you think think la...

• The best thing to do is to have a good sleep when u feel tired after doing some exercises or hard worked a whole day.

• sugar man, where are you now?