share and confession

• hi everyone just wanna share my story here, hope you guys don't mind

i am a flight attendant with around 1 year experience
    i had a good bf before, but i still have relationship with my crew members in outport

it is such a release of pressure and my 道德標準 is lowered when i am going on trip we played as a group and i am the only female among them, and i don't really care if they see me as their toy or whatever i think its just a fair game, we both get what we needed

and of course my bf discover it at last.. and we broke up

um....i don't really feel sad but i do feel guilty, yet i am not sure wether i will still do this will my crew members if i can choose again

that's the end of the story

my eng is not good i know, but i am too lazy to type chinese, hope you don't mind =p

• hi everyone just wanna share my story here, hope you guys don't mind
    <br>
    <br>i am a flight attendant with around 1 year experience
    <br>i had a good bf before, but i still have relationship with my crew members in outport
    <br>
    <br>it is such a release of pressure and my 道德標準 is lowered when i am going on trip we played as a group and i am the only female among them, and i don't really care if they see me as their toy or whatever i think its just a fair game, we both get what we needed
    <br>
    <br>and of course my bf discover it at last.. and we broke up
    <br>
    <br>um....i don't really feel sad but i do feel guilty, yet i am not sure wether i will still do this will my crew members if i can choose again
    <br>
    <br>that's the end of the story
    <br>
    <br>my eng is not good i know, but i am too lazy to type chinese, hope you don't mind =p

• mo123,
    <br>
    <br>morning! thanks for sharing your story. You made a decision and that's the fact already. Most important is you enjoy what you want and feel no regret. Future? maybe doesn't need to think too much
    <br>if you dun mind to chat and share more, you can add me [email protected]

• sure i 've add ur msn~

• thanks, i see you added me, but you offline when i message you. anyway, we chat there

• I don't suggest u continue this with your crews, as this hurts your reputation and may have bad effect on your career.

• Hi Mo123, no need to feel guilty or anything. You have made your decision and life goes on. We all can choose our lifestyles. Pls add my MSN, [email protected].

• Dear lady
    <br>Good morning, just see your story and hope to share more with you,i guess i understand your feeling, however, something that i want to know more & share my story to you in private.
    <br>If you don;t mind, please add me for details
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>No worry that i am a nice gentleman to you in everytime
    <br>
    <br>Sorry i can't stay in here for a long time and hope to see you in coming soon.
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, have a nice day!

• Mo,
    <br>
    <br>Hi, Sorry to hear you broke up with your bf, I think it always happened and you are brave to talk about it.....
    <br>
    <br>Hope can chat with you when we are free and I would like to hear about your experience on trip, I leave you my msn and wait for you in there....
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• no problem
    <br>i will add u guys when i am free
    <br>maybe we can even exchange our facebook

• no problem
    <br>maybe we can even exchange our facebook if we feel right =]

• mo123, please add me when u are free:
    <br>[email protected]

• cat2cat replied at 2010-07-21 11:41 am
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>no problem
    <br>maybe we can even exchange our facebook if we feel right =]
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>
    <br>Just read about ur stoty~
    <br>
    <br>Can we chat more in msn?
    <br>
    <br>Pls add if u dun mind : [email protected]

• hi, may I make a friend with u?
    <br>[email protected]

• i think i missed something
    <br>guys i am not finding sp or etc here
    <br>

• mo123
    <br>
    <br>as u said, get what each other want.
    <br>maybe u can get the sex fantasy from ur crews
    <br>on the other hand, u can get the love feeling and be treated well from ur bf
    <br>
    <br>all ur decision, right?
    <br>
    <br>we can chat later to share ur story, [email protected]

• mo, if thats your choice and you accept the consequences, i think its okay... of course, some ppl may say its not okay in terms of the moral issue... if you dont mind to chat, add me [email protected]

• Mo123, a very sad but practical story
    <br>if you feel guilty, try to catch up w/ your bf lar
    <br>anyway, do add me to chat : [email protected]

• so everyone support me for that?

• mo123, it is ok if you feel comfort.
    <br>can add me chat?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• support is nothing... you made your own choice.
    <br>that's life.

• I think this is not the issue of supporting or not supporting to you. You have to responsible with what you did! And also u finally still hurt ur BF, this is ur fault that you cannot deny! Broken up is already the result and u have nothing to win or lost in this case. But do responsible for what u have done anytime in any game.

• this story was shared before, wasnt it? :-)
    <br>i thought it's something new and exciting....