• 鐵笛書生最PK!
    已得到內幕消息,頻開Man in She同Ferguxxx 線係鼠輩小人Subconscious。

• 有線新聞 replied at 2010-06-28 12:27 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

鐵笛書生最PK!

=================================================================

咁你估錯了,乜你以為憎佢地討厭佢地既人得Sub9一個? 其實係有為數不少既人吾like佢地,不若而同咁圍剿佢地

• Peter叔點都贏個馬鼻,吹到老槤咁大,明明係衰,死口吾認.最不齒係明明衰到認哂都吾認衰,中要龜縮,轉頭又宣佈自己勝利,你話佢係咪忽架?! 十足曾蔭權宣佈自己"起錨"行動穫得空前成功一樣, 你話係咪情程要冚巴佢

Turtleman龜縮人咁做法簡直係比得上"禮義廉"

• 中要衰on9個下死,衰左,吾認,冇人理佢,中要逐條thread走去撘d無聊嗲,繼續冇人理佢,佢又繼續同空氣答嗲,原因只有一個,吾衰得.

擺明衰左而吾認衰中話人stupid既人係冇好下場,最終只會自我毁滅,亦可知佢幾冇風度

• D中年又冇本事嘅男人特別討厭.

• 投peter一票 replied at 2010-06-28 12:15 am

唔知自己樣衰仲四圍化名

每次有新女會員,就扮有文化扮可憐,博取同情心

wrong & misleading comments.......

• 有線新聞 replied at 2010-06-28 12:27 am

鐵笛書生最PK!

the thread initiator is silly enuf not having done so........

no need to vote, 鐵笛書生最PK!

• <p><font size="1">明衰左吾認衰最可恥 replied at 2010-06-28 1:46 am<br />-----------------------------------------------------------------<br />Peter叔點都贏個馬鼻,吹到老槤咁大,明明係衰,死口吾認.最不齒係明明衰到認哂都吾認衰,中要龜縮,轉頭又宣佈自己勝利,你話佢係咪忽架?! 十足曾蔭權宣佈自己"起錨"行動穫得空前成功一樣, 你話係咪情程要冚巴佢</font></p>

<p><font size="1">Turtleman龜縮人咁做法簡直係比得上"禮義廉"<br /></font>=================================================================<br />ManinShe最可恥 replied at 2010-06-28 1:53 am <br />中要衰on9個下死,衰左,吾認,冇人理佢,中要逐條thread走去撘d無聊嗲,繼續冇人理佢,佢又繼續同空氣答嗲,原因只有一個,吾衰得. </p>

<p>擺明衰左而吾認衰中話人stupid既人係冇好下場,最終只會自我毁滅,亦可知佢幾冇風度 <br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />hope that you are not the same person, but, obviously............<br /><br />these two comments are self contradictory and i wait for them to sort it out before i comment further<br /><br />as usual, i won't respond to all, and i don't chat in all threads, too... </p>

• comment replied at 2010-06-28 9:36 am

D中年又冇本事嘅男人特別討厭.

hope you are not talking of your ownself.......

• AndyLAU replied at 2010-06-28 10:09 am

comment replied at 2010-06-28 9:36 am

D中年又冇本事嘅男人特別討厭.

hope you are not talking of your ownself.......

I am talking about you, you useless, disgusting and impotent uncle ... hahaha.

• i am NOT, 4 sure..........

• Both bachelors are considerably and equally disgusting. besides his consistent annoying behavior, peter also has shown the signs of severe brain damage and extremely low self-esteem. fergusxxx used to be a psycho too but fortunately he has partially recovered.

• Your analysis is correct and impartial.

• thx comment. studying a psycho's behavior is definitely a challenging task. i would like to thank peter too for giving me the opportunity to gather my data.

• i don't know what is the meaning of this thread? you guys like to spare time for this? why so many negative emotions?

• dear ivy

things happen with reasons and consequences.

• Ivy,

Perhaps you did not encounter with these pathetic guys and disturbed by them before. if so, you would understand why so many ppl dislike them.

• comment

Please name a few who dislike me. 

By the way, why are you hiding your identity, you don't want me to know who you are, or you are ashamed of what you are doing?

• Please refrain from naming your twin brother "lame" to make me laugh.

• AndyLAU replied at 2010-06-28 10:08 am

<p><font size="1">明衰左吾認衰最可恥 replied at 2010-06-28 1:46 am<br />-----------------------------------------------------------------<br />Peter叔點都贏個馬鼻,吹到老槤咁大,明明係衰,死口吾認.最不齒係明明衰到認哂都吾認衰,中要龜縮,轉頭又宣佈自己勝利,你話佢係咪忽架?! 十足曾蔭權宣佈自己"起錨"行動穫得空前成功一樣, 你話係咪情程要冚巴佢</font></p>

<p><font size="1">Turtleman龜縮人咁做法簡直係比得上"禮義廉"<br /></font>=================================================================<br />ManinShe最可恥 replied at 2010-06-28 1:53 am <br />中要衰on9個下死,衰左,吾認,冇人理佢,中要逐條thread走去撘d無聊嗲,繼續冇人理佢,佢又繼續同空氣答嗲,原因只有一個,吾衰得. </p>

<p>擺明衰左而吾認衰中話人stupid既人係冇好下場,最終只會自我毁滅,亦可知佢幾冇風度 <br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />hope that you are not the same person, but, obviously............<br /><br />these two comments are self contradictory and i wait for them to sort it out before i comment further<br /><br />as usual, i won't respond to all, and i don't chat in all threads, too... </p>

嗡乜春呀你,搞清楚自己想講乜未?

• lame replied at 2010-06-28 10:53 am

Both bachelors are considerably and equally disgusting. besides his consistent annoying behavior, peter also has shown the signs of severe brain damage and extremely low self-esteem. fergusxxx used to be a psycho too but fortunately he has partially recovered.

Bachelors? Brain damages? r u kidding?

• comment replied at 2010-06-28 11:04 am

Your analysis is correct and impartial.

Objection..........

• AndyLAU replied at 2010-06-28 10:08 am

<p><font size="1">明衰左吾認衰最可恥 replied at 2010-06-28 1:46 am<br />-----------------------------------------------------------------<br />Peter叔點都贏個馬鼻,吹到老槤咁大,明明係衰,死口吾認.最不齒係明明衰到認哂都吾認衰,中要龜縮,轉頭又宣佈自己勝利,你話佢係咪忽架?! 十足曾蔭權宣佈自己"起錨"行動穫得空前成功一樣, 你話係咪情程要冚巴佢</font></p>

<p>擺明衰左而吾認衰中話人stupid既人係冇好下場,最終只會自我毁滅,亦可知佢幾冇風度 <br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />hope that you are not the same person, but, obviously............<br /<br />these two comments are self contradictory and i wait for them to sort it out before i comment further<br /><br />as usual, i won't respond to all, and i don't chat in all threads, too... </p>

無他既,呢條粉腸比人篤正要害無可反駁乳塞時咪吾respond囉,呢樣樣野大家一早知,吾駛你多講

• lame replied at 2010-06-28 11:10 am

thx comment. studying a psycho's behavior is definitely a challenging task. i would like to thank peter too for giving me the opportunity to gather my data.

u gathered the wrong information, so, wrong conclusion.....4 sure

• Spreading rumours about me and launching personal attacks on me proves only one thing: you are anything but a pathetic, jealous looser.

If you are frustrated and in despair about your meaningless life, try to get some help from a shrink. If you can't afford a shrink, a social worker.

• ivy replied at 2010-06-28 11:16 am

i don't know what is the meaning of this thread? you guys like to spare time for this? why so many negative emotions?

simply cos they r lunatic...........

• . replied at 2010-06-28 1:15 pm

AndyLAU replied at 2010-06-28 10:08 am

嗡乜春呀你,搞清楚自己想講乜未?

u don't understand? nothing strange, with your low education level..........u r the one who should 搞清楚自己想講乜......

• 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 replied at 2010-06-28 1:19 pm

AndyLAU replied at 2010-06-28 10:08 am

<p>擺明衰左而吾認衰中話人stupid既人係冇好下場,最終只會自我毁滅,亦可知佢幾冇風度 <br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />hope that you are not the same person, but, obviously............<br /<br />these two comments are self contradictory and i wait for them to sort it out before i comment further<br /><br />as usual, i won't respond to all, and i don't chat in all threads, too... </p>

無他既,呢條粉腸比人篤正要害無可反駁乳塞時咪吾respond囉,呢樣樣野大家一早知,吾駛你多講

nonsense...........u don't answer all, too, on the same grounds........be smart, talk sensibly for me to respond.....

• Fergusxxx replied at 2010-06-28 1:20 pm

Spreading rumours about me and launching personal attacks on me proves only one thing: you are anything but a pathetic, jealous looser.

If you are frustrated and in despair about your meaningless life, try to get some help from a shrink. If you can't afford a shrink, a social worker.

gimme 5..........

• although i don't use the words 'jealous losers'.......

• ivy replied at 2010-06-28 11:16 am

i don't know what is the meaning of this thread? you guys like to spare time for this? why so many negative emotions?

the attitude that fxxking peter uncle is intolerable, claiming himself a writer of English textbooks (he also claimed he was interviewed by the Readers' Digest because of his GOOD english) despite facts show that his english sxxks and is obviously a substandard kind, but yet keep criticising others' english and constantly calling others 'stupid'.

• 梗係peter PK d....淨係睇佢同ferguxxx 既reply, 就分到高下啦....

• why don't they brush up their English to pinpoint more exactly, rather than using misleading Chinese words......

r they Communists? or, with jerky Communist behaviours?

• AndyLAU replied at 2010-06-28 1:26 pm

although i don't use the words 'jealous losers'.......

係,我好jealous你條鳩咁短,冇能用,可以完全豁出去吾諗有冇女吊這回事,因為一定冇

• AndyLAU replied at 2010-06-28 1:27 pm

why don't they brush up their English to pinpoint more exactly, rather than using misleading Chinese words......

r they Communists? or, with jerky Communist behaviours?

笑鳩死我. 你顧掂你自己先. 要brush up 個個係你,你吾只要brush up 你d 鳩嗡english,中要brush 埋你棚teeth,你個口,因為真係好能嗅

你覺得人地寫既英文有乜吾妥,不如你逐一指正,重寫一次,等大家學野吖.......如果你夠胆獻醜的話

• 暫時peter 叔大比數勝出......

• imitation is the best praise? thanks for your compliment, FAKE Andy..........

• AndyLAU (ManinShe),

你話自己英文叻出過教科書, 但點解當想講"自己已停止對某人作出回應", 你用既英文係"had stopped responded" 而吾係"stopped responding" 既? 我英文屎,吾明,請賜教. 我真係真心虛心求教架,你當袋錢落我袋教下我啦

• see how can u imitate this time?

• pupil is under-aged, speaking of non-sense

ask me later when u go University and meet me there.....

• Peter叔係仆街到絕頂, 至少Fergurxx唔會去每一位女士thread, 講埋D反胃野"sure, can i help?", 人地唔理佢, 佢仲要係到自言自語, 自己又唔開條thread講飽佢, 係到不斷騷擾人, 正仆街!!

• why don't they brush up their English to pinpoint more exactly, rather than using misleading Chinese words......

-------------------

淨係呢兩句都睇到佢幾無料.....hoho

點會用more exactly, 咩係misleading Chinese words? 真係屎得交關.

• any comments, Ferg................?

• had stopped responded ??

-----------------

hahahahaha....咁都up 得出.

• friend.仔 replied at 2010-06-28 1:35 pm

any comments, Ferg................?

----------------

又錯啦peter叔, any 之後個noun洗咩加's'ar ????