Why do tall guys like short girls?

• 有幾short呀.,而且short同tall就唔可以傾計架咩

悶可以搵我傾計呀...因為我都悶~~~哈哈

[email protected]

• i have similiar feeling, why girls like much higher guys?

• yeah for sure, it's more cliche, like tall masculine man with a petite girl.

there's obviously the sex thing in there too. they feel that can satisfy a smaller woman on account of, erherm, girth? lol, makes them feel bigger!! bahaha

but my ex was 6,2 and i'm like 5,9, which isn't short for a girl, but i'm small, and it's a big difference between us, i love it :) it's great to have a tall guy! a little award to hug when standing up, but your right there at his chest and it's so comforting. and you can wrap yourself around them better, cause you don't feel like you're crushing them lol, just for cuddles, i won't go into other details!!

• i like tall guy too, cuz' i am a tall girl.

salacious, u r very tall too.

• haha tallgirl. I try not to wear heals when I go out with my male friends. They find it ....quite disturbing.LOL

• u too are tall too.

• chat at ym [email protected]

• yes, i always wear flats :P

• Flats are comfy but I love heals. I should shoot the person who invented high heals. They should invent heals for guys.

• hi, tallgirl

how tall you exactly, mind tell?

• haha... i seldom wear heels as my friends would complain LOL

183guy, i'm 5'8"

• but not vice versa ... intriguing height theory

• welcome back delete and I guess that compliment was meant for me cuz so far I'm the only one who does all the height hypothesizing in here.:D

• actually it wasn't meant to be just for you, but in general if you think about it.

tall girls don't tend to go for short guys, but tall guys favors short girls so there is something about height, thus the height theory

• what if I tell you rich people, especially older rich men tend to desire their gf to be taller, would you find it odd?

• ah but that is a different theory all together, rich old men can have what they desire, young, pretty, tall ... you name it

but in the name of love? i think not and that goes for the girl as well

• ah so we are drifting to another topic. How intriguing. Love is a whole new ballgame. I don't want to start.

• tallgirl replied at 2010-05-17 11:18 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

haha... i seldom wear heels as my friends would complain LOL

183guy, i'm 5'8"

=================================================================

tall girl on hi heels looks more sexy...well, 5'8" is really tall girl in hk, mind tell your weight too?

• well ... not drifting to another topic just pointing out that rich and fame should be excluded from the height theory as we all know that height and appearance does not matter for someone with the 'rich' factor.

• well You reminded me of someone I've encountered in she.com. Forgot his alias but he loves bragging about his wealth and his position as a CEO. What's his face ?

Back to our topic. Something I remembered from my psychology 101 class about short rich people liking tall girls becoz they have something to prove: that they could conquer even the unthinkable. It's an ego issue with the rich and famous. Anyways....

• Yeah why won't tall gals like short guys?? Hm...

• haha you are talking about federic the CEO, i like him he has this charisma that other braggers don't, it makes me want to believe that he is a CEO in RL and maybe he is afterall.

So the theory goes, girls want a tall guy as a partner because of the reasons you stated above, can we conclude that it's also an ego issue for not choosing shorter guys because they feel self degrading in the eyes of the public?

• Complementary theory

• short guy replied at 2010-05-18 12:07 am

Yeah why won't tall gals like short guys?? Hm...

-------------

cuz I don't like them staring at my chest all time while we chat. It's rude

• salacious,

i understand how does that feel like to be in the arms of a big guy as a tall gal myself. my ex is 6'2 and i'm 5'7 ... i felt small in his arms... haha

• short guy replied at 2010-05-18 12:07 am

give salacious the tall girl a minute to answer your question :D

• Alsion - ohhhh now we're talking. Someone I can relate to.

• salacious replied at 2010-05-18 12:10 am

short guy replied at 2010-05-18 12:07 am

-------------

cuz I don't like them staring at my chest all time while we chat. It's rude

ROFL there's your answer ...but what if the short guy is blind?

• salacious, how are you doing?

hey, which is the height of the shortest guy you ever dated?

mine was at the same height or barely taller than me by 1", hahaa.... i dun date shorter guys... :-P

• delete replied at 2010-05-18 12:14 am

ROFL there's your answer ...but what if the short guy is blind?

Not that I am prejudice of short and blind men but I hate them using their handicap as an excuse to use me as a cushion everytime we go out.

Please no more trick questions

• LOL, this thread is fun to read =p

• haha... I think short guys are more into long legs than chests but anyway...

well it's interesting to have a thread with so many tall girls expressing their opinions about dating guys above / below their altitude...

• Alison - Actually I don't really mind dating a guy that is shorter than me because I've encountered some that have the most pleasant personalities and I guess it's a fair trade off. The problem is that guys that are shorter usually dare not to go near me. It has every thing to do with inferiority complex I guess.

THe shortest one I've dated is the same height as me. That was the time I put away all my heals. :(

• salacious used the word 'hate' so there you go, all the short guys out there including myself ... we now know why tall girls don't like short guys, because they like tall guys staring at their forehead instead of their chest when they chat LOL

• BP- this ain't no peep show. ticket please!

Short guy - mature men would be drawn to the bottom half of the anatomy while the immature to the upper half. That is the fact.

• Actually it depends on the person... I have no problem going out with gals taller than me. Actually very few gals in HK would be taller than me, anyway.

• all my exs are about same height as me. i wanna hv a tall bf like u girls

• delete - let's change their opinion about short guys like us... LOL

salacious - I guess I am only half mature because I look at the big picture and overall package... :P

• short guy replied at 2010-05-18 12:26 am

Actually very few gals in HK would be taller than me

that is some bold statement you made. Yeah it's always courteous to keep a low profile. It's also what makes someone charming

• salacious, fully understand! in fact, i dont "discriminate" guys who are shorter than me, i could make good friends and hang out with them... but right, they dare not to date me out after the 1st date (or maybe they dont wanna date me again regardless the height issue, lol)

especially for those guys i met from the internet.... u know, i seldom ask about pictures or physique before meeting a new friend. so it embarrassed the guy more when they first saw me....

• sala - I am paying my attention in graditude to your shout-outs. I think that should be sufficient ;)

• delete replied at 2010-05-18 12:25 am

because they like tall guys staring at their forehead instead of their chest when they chat LOL

hahaha.... that is the 2nd most important...

the most important is - we look small in tall guys' arms....

• i'm now interested to know how short is short guy.... hahahaha

• Is 5'11" consider tall or short girls?

Interesting discussion.

• ouch! for short guy, I guess it's best to fly under the radar at all times, heh

• short guy replied at 2010-05-18 12:29 am

delete - let's change their opinion about short guys like us... LOL

forget it bud, all tall girls are born with the height theory embedded into their genes.. it's never gonna change LOL

• one of my male colleagues told me that he feels uncomfy when i walk nearby

i think 5'11" is tall for hk guys

• alison - I am probably around the height of salacious

BP - I know... Don't wanna get tickets again.

delete - oh well it takes time sounds like...