有無女仔同大陸的男仔拍拖或結婚,對他們的感覺係什麼

• yes ar! I feel they are better than hong kong guys! Guys from the Mainland China (I mean those are university graduated) mostly are talented, knowledgeable, and "doing things good" to their girlfriend.

A better example is: Shanghai guys! They are known as a "good guy"!

Any other comments about it, ladies???

• 我老公係大陸人.

好開心, 好幸福.

• I met my husband 15 years ago in New York. We studied in the same university. My husband was borned in China but went to the Sates when he was 15. We got married and returned to HK together 3 years ago.

I would say mainlanders (those are educated) are in fact so much better than HK guys. They are generally more hard-working, more knowledgeable (they read a lot as compared with HK people), more caring and attentive to the needs of their women.

In general, HK guys nowadays are not that mature and sometimes, childish and shallow. They love TV games, read magazines (not books) and have a good knowledge of brand names and cars. However, if you talk to him about world affairs (or just things other than his work), he may not have an idea at all.

• push

• 呢個post出左幾日都係得咁小回應, 可想而知香港女仔, 有幾like國內男士喇!

• 最近都識得一個, 幾好架 (就表面黎講)

但dating 或更多, 就好難想像

不過呢條topic係講拍拖/ 結婚, 或者唔係有好多人做過

• 我都識得一D大陸男仔,佢地大概係廿幾三十歲,我覺得佢地幾好,會諗將來,有計劃,同埋比香港男仔成熟得多,又高過香港既男仔,同埋佢地真係會為個家lor,家庭觀念係好好.