Looking for friends

• I am 25, Male and single. I had just came back from overseas to work in Hong Kong. As I had left Hong Kong when I was really young, I do not have much friend around here.

I am looking for genuine friends both female and male here. I am also looking for a long relationship if possible, but I do not believe love at first slight, so let's be friends first. I am a direct, honest and an easy-going person.

If you keen please kindly leave your contact here, feel free to chat in this tread too.

• no one reply u wor

• Yes, no one. Thanks for your post anyway :)

• Yo! so where did you come back from?

• Hi Salacious, I was previously in Singapore. Are you from overseas too?

• LA. But now I'm residing in HK

• I see. So how long have you been back? I am back here for almost a year now.

• few weeks. I'm surprised you haven't met anyone over the year. What do you do? graveyard shifts ?

• haha..

hv ppl reply u now ...good

• Well, my jobs needs to travel quite frequently. Thus, I do not spend much time at a place. But recent month, there are less task and thus I am stuck here...

• 田田 replied at 2010-04-28 1:39 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

haha..

hv ppl reply u now ...good

=================================================================

Thanks! You can join in if you like to :)

• Come in and join the party ! anyone is welcome. You know I could be your PR manager Mr He!

Seems like Mr He is either homesick or dislike HK. I like how he uses the word "Stuck" here to express his current emotion. LOL

• Yeah Stuck!!! I can't move around; and no one to help me. Anyone wants to sign up for marketing manager?

• it's not hard to set yourself free AND to do some admirable charity work. There are plenty of unemployed and you ought to give others a shot.

• salacious replied at 2010-04-28 1:50 am

it's not hard to set yourself free AND to do some admirable charity work. There are plenty of unemployed and you ought to give others a shot.

Well I did think about that. But you know, it's tough to pull yourself out of the hole when there is no one. There is simply no motivation at all. :) Hope to find someone here that can introduce me to some.

• ops, qazxsw1112 was my original nick anyway :)

• Mr He AKA qazxw

I'm sure a person of your calibre could easily find a job that suits you better and I doubt you would need help from someone to get you fired. But than of course you can't do without a recommendation letter therefore a little tactics would be applicable.

I think there was a handbook for the dummies at Page 1 that teaches you how to get you off the hook without being too confrontational with your boss or company. LOL

• this is way pass my bed time. Lets chat again some other night okey doke

Later

• Hi Mr.He, nice to meet you. I wanna make friends too

• salacious replied at 2010-04-28 2:02 am

Mr He AKA qazxw

I'm sure a person of your calibre could easily find a job that suits you better and I doubt you would need help from someone to get you fired. But than of course you can't do without a recommendation letter therefore a little tactics would be applicable.

I think there was a handbook for the dummies at Page 1 that teaches you how to get you off the hook without being too confrontational with your boss or company. LOL

Salacious

I am sure that I choose a perfect PR manager. With your vision, I doubt you need any extra help to see that I am fully in control of the situation.

But of course, in order to get your promotion I would need you to increase the company sales. I will provide all the support that you need. If you think you need some help I would recommend the chapter "How to get your boss promoted?" in the company handbook. It offers you a glimpse of tricks that you can apply. LOLOLOLOL

• Miss Messy replied at 2010-04-28 11:06 am

Hi Mr.He, nice to meet you. I wanna make friends too

Hi Miss Messy, nice to meet you too! Everyone is welcome as long as you are genuine :)

• Anyone?

• Still feeling lost Mr He? Why is there no one here to entertain you tonight.

• salacious replied at 2010-04-28 11:50 pm

Still feeling lost Mr He? Why is there no one here to entertain you tonight.

Well, kind of still swimming in the sea without any shore in sight.

My post doesn't seem attractive enough.

• As your PR manageress, may I suggest you post up a catchy avatar, better yet your photo. People in Hong Kong is really camera shy. The forums where I hang out everyone share their pictures and it's a way of bonding and i suppose it has everything to do with culture.

• Mr. He,

The advice by your PO manageress may be feasible. Why not try it out? You are back from Singapore and supposed to be more extrovert in the process of friends' searching, right?:P

• salacious replied at 2010-04-29 12:10 am

As your PR manageress, may I suggest you post up a catchy avatar, better yet your photo. People in Hong Kong is really camera shy. The forums where I hang out everyone share their pictures and it's a way of bonding and i suppose it has everything to do with culture.

Right, let's see if your theory work by showing my face :)

• haha MrHE aka qazxsw1112

You're pretty slick. Now that is a million dollar smile money can't buy!

Bgnicknick- don't you agree?

• Salacious,

Why not? Haha...it is really good to see MR. He implements your suggestion....i always like meeting friends holding an open attitude in accepting "good" advices.

• salacious replied at 2010-04-29 12:27 am

haha MrHE aka qazxsw1112

You're pretty slick. Now that is a million dollar smile money can't buy!

Bgnicknick- don't you agree?

Thanks for your complement, salacious and now the sales!!!

• bgnick

I see we all are having a connection here. Why not take it up another notch. Your turn ? I can feel all these are just an icing on the cake. LOL

• Salacious,

Icing on the cake? Haha, that is really not a bad descirption of our current conversation. I do agree we should make some further concrete steps forward? May i ask for your help in figuring the next step out? Please....our marketing manageress...

• bgnicknick replied at 2010-04-29 12:42 am

May i ask for your help in figuring the next step out? Please....our marketing manageress...

- I'm afraid this is Hotel California. Ready to stab our host with a steeling knife? or die trying.

Qaz -what do you think I'm doing. I trying hard soliciting your thread.

• Sal,

Hey, i am also trying hard to vitalise this thread,, though i am definitely not as imaginative as you are.(Your messages are always unexpectable.lol)

• Well done guys, appreciate your hard work. Keep it coming :)

Are you guys always so active online?

• bgnicknick replied at 2010-04-29 12:52 am

Sal,

Hey, i am also trying hard to vitalise this thread,, though i am definitely not as imaginative as you are.(Your messages are always unexpectable.lol)

Patiences, my friend. I am sure the best is yet to come...

• Not at all....i used to be an activist in online chatting...but now i can scarcely spare myself in internet after a day of hard working and playing...lol

• bgn- In a flash I read the word "vandalize" instead of vitalise. I almost got really pissed. haha So you evaded my suggestion to unmask. Fine I'm very democratic.

Quaz - Have you fallen asleep yet? campaigning is hard work. haha

• bgnicknick replied at 2010-04-29 12:58 am

Not at all....i used to be an activist in online chatting...but now i can scarcely spare myself in internet after a day of hard working and playing...lol

Wow, then shouldn't I be honored to have you in this thread...

Did my PR manager lay red carpet when you come in?

• salacious replied at 2010-04-29 12:59 am

bgn- In a flash I read the word "vandalize" instead of vitalise. I almost got really pissed. haha So you evaded my suggestion to unmask. Fine I'm very democratic.

Quaz - Have you fallen asleep yet? campaigning is hard work. haha

How can an owl sleep, its hunting time... or else no food for the morning.

• I'm new here so I don't have a history to tell. Since our veteran bgn dated back in the year 2008, I'm sure he has many tales to share. I guess he outgrew internet addiction.

• Q - I hate graveyard shifts. I bet you're the type that sleeps 4 hours and work 20. It's a disease.

• salacious replied at 2010-04-29 1:13 am

Q - I hate graveyard shifts. I bet you're the type that sleeps 4 hours and work 20. It's a disease.

Well, you are wrong then. I have a good boss and flexible hours. Though I might get some call at weird hours at times; but that is countable with 2 hands.

No one like those crazy shifts, and I hope you are not involved in them.

• qazxsw1112 replied at 2010-04-29 1:18 am

No one like those crazy shifts, and I hope you are not involved in them

- no I don't walk the streets at night with mini skirts and high heels. I have a respecable career. :D

I have to call it a night. Nice chat session. Keep it up. Good Nite

• salacious replied at 2010-04-29 1:27 am

- no I don't walk the streets at night with mini skirts and high heels. I have a respecable career. :D

Ha ha I bet they don't work crazy hours!

• Anyone?

Feel free to add my MSN, if you prefer to have a more private chat

andyo(a)gmail.com

• This post has become a submarine...

• Anyone?

• anyone looking for the same too?

• Hi,

Hope you would get better at here.