Will guys spend 1 year chatting to someone but never meet up?

• Guys will you invest the time? 

• depends

• I have in the past

• some of my list more than one yr

• man: depends on what ?

david4u: did you meet her at end?

hotmale: really? you must have a v long list hahaha

• sure, it happens...

• wonder

well, what kind of relationship u r talking about ?

I do chat with someone for more than 1 year who I never met

• no, just a few, should be below forty

• one i met and it was great cause i feel i know her so well already can do things to her i know she loves

the other one, didn't meet ... yet!

• wonder

yes.i will and i did.I dont mind even 2,3 4,5 years if you are fine with that as well

• hmm just I never thought a guy would actually spend 1 year calling/msn/smsing for someone over a year

even overseas/trips, non stop, kinda makes me wonder

does guys have patience or just playing games haha I dono

• 緊有... 都係傾下,大家都係想 kill time o姐
    何必都執著呢

• 凡事都有例多,只係少,唔係無

兄弟,又見面啦~~

• then...will u guys fall in loves with that woman?

• my case is: no sex, no talk.

• There are many different people in this world, one year non stop means nothing as long as he is a guy he is only after several things. They just donot stop

• GerC: so you will keep in touch to kill time...

stupid: love is too demanding, maybe has feeling

Honest: exactly that is what I thought haha

Gal: one year non stop means nothing...ok then would it be better if he ask gal out after few months and have sex to end this ?

• stupid: love is too demanding, maybe has feeling

yup...it's so strange...how come will love / like someone without met him...but...seems the feeling is so special..when u are willing to share all kind of secret with him/her.

• No but only if you want sex with him.

why both of you do not meet for so long?

• stupid: well if someone calls you daily, sms, email, msn to tell you he misses you etc

how can you not have feeling rite?

• i have clean chat mate..who never meet for a few yrs, i also have a lot of sp too

• if it is not clean.., then of coz..this guy invested in a lot of different chatmate ..u are not the only one, that's all

based on the basic information above, it is a bit stupid to like him..but it is ok to have a playmate at least..he invested

• GAL: hmmm never meet any netfrd before..

whynot: haha why is it stupid ? you have clean chat mate/sp/playmate? interesting category

• whynot: so well said

• GAL replied at 2010-03-15 4:38 pm

No but only if you want sex with him.

why both of you do not meet for so long?

Coz we treat other as a fd before...dont know it will happen one day...

but one day...i found he's already part of my life...and i afraid to face him...since i afraid i cant control myself and will do something wrong or unappropriate...when it's start...it will come to end finally. I dont want to end the relationship.

Wonder...no...i have not only feeling but also love...i dont know y it will come up to me...but i am so afraid...sometimes...i will ignore my bf becoz of his call.

• stupid: ohhh you have a bf....then it is different story....

how did this guy become part of your life?

• yes..i have hobby chatmate..who share hobby..only very clean

yes..i have so a fewe SP, however we never sexy chat, not even sweet talk

why it is stupid: put it thise way...

this guy..1) either a man who invest his time..to a lot different woman or 2) he is a bit silly or even stupid who enjoy cyber relationship

playmate = sp for me

i suppose if all people..if he/she have a choices..we will try not to like/love such person

of coz..it is always excepational cases.., but..we better be wiser

• Wonder,

i dont ever know start from when....at the beginning...i treat him as a fd only...but he call me while he was free...and we always chat or msn...i will tell him everything of me...like happiness / unhappiness...all kind of secrets...and one day...we both found there is a problem...something wrong between us...but i dont know how to stop...and i cant even stop to keep in touch with him.

• stupid.., how come..u let's yourself in such deep stupid shxt..situration ? u over bored ?

if u do not intent to have any funny playmate.sp...sl..etc.. i suppose..u know..u should stop

or u want to keep him as a standby BF?

• whynot: yes hobby chat mate I understand

To me, chatting is only when you are online abit bored then chat , you know what I mean. Not those when you are overseas, will sms/email that kinda thing. Never stop stay in touch via different means. I dono if he invest in other women coz he has a gf.

stupid: I also treat this guy as a frd, he wil tell me things with his gf etc

until few months later, he said he has feelings....

• wonder: u intent or half way to one more relationship ? if he have only u.., then..he is a bit too sensational (silly), which if we have a choices..we shall never touch those over senstational person .......... unless it is only for fun if u allow yourself to have fun

at the sametime..u also spend a yr chatting with this guy.., and why ? it is so simple..and without any reaosn - kill time?

• whynot

no...i never treat him as a standby BF...if so...he will not affect me & my bf...but not...i was totally affected by him...i dont know how to control myself...

wonder

how is you and him now? you also have feeling with him...right? he said he has a special feeling with me...and he think we should stop...as he didnt want me get hurts...i really not understand...he is the one who put me into this situation...but now...

• 所以未話去 141 好過囉

• whynot: I dono anymore, as he is caring and sweet so I am lost, and i must be silly to come here to seek for answers :P

He calls me, easy I pick up the call, he sms me ask /tell me he misses me ....

• nothing too strange.......

i hv some nf talking for more than 1 yr but never met.

depends what he looks for~~

• wonder replied at 2010-03-15 5:22 pm

whynot: I dono anymore, as he is caring and sweet so I am lost, and i must be silly to come here to seek for answers :P

He calls me, easy I pick up the call, he sms me ask /tell me he misses me ....

i am lost...coz i dont even know he treat me cool now becoz of what reason? not let me go deeper and getting hurts? or he didnt like me anymore...but in fact...i dont think he is that kind of liar...

• stupid - 5 possible....choices for u now

1) keep it this way.., keep your confusion, but never meet him...soon or later.either one fo u wanna stop...

2) keep it this way..but be a very mo liu cyber lover

3)end it totally

4)just meet him - but no mental preparation

5) hyst meet him and start a relationship

at least..5 have 5 fessbile choices..here

• hey stupid...seem like he pick the Option 1

ove rthe yr...u are the one kept refuse his dating request.., or 2 of u..enjoy such cyber relationship ?

i suggest u find yourself some more activity..

• whynot

actually...i am now trying to well prepare my mentation to ready for this kind of relationship...but seems now...he trying to give it up...he is the one to force me to face him before...but now...when i trying to be ready...he give it up...i am lost...i dont know whether he cheat me or he really care me...

• 我個list上面都起嘛有3,5,7,10個以上係超過一年而無見過既,有幾個重已經過左2年添.

• stupid: do you love your bf? or is there any problem, that is why your heart can be on this guy...

he is cool now? what do you mean? he calls you less or block you from msn?

• stupid ..gril got cheated..so easy..or not matched with her new BF...

of coz..foundation of such relationship is too risky and stupid

even in real life..if a man chase u for 1 yr..and got nothing..he of coz run away la

why and what make u ..not invest your romance emotion to your BF once again? or..even invest your romance mood to a guy ..who not so cyber?

timing..is always critical for anything

over invloed within at cyber.., u better wake up now.. tell urself..ur cyber BF had dump u..already

• 大雄07 replied at 2010-03-15 5:32 pm

我個list上面都起嘛有3,5,7,10個以上係超過一年而無見過既,有幾個重已經過左2年添.

i have more.., but..do u sort of cyber love with them?

• wonder replied at 2010-03-15 5:33 pm

stupid: do you love your bf? or is there any problem, that is why your heart can be on this guy...

he is cool now? what do you mean? he calls you less or block you from msn?

no..we still keep in touch...but he seems change the attitude...he pretend not care about me anymore...he always say my stuff is not relate to him anymore..but sometimes...i know he still care me with some of the wording...i dont know how to explain to you, it's a kind of feeling...which make me very confused

• i have more.., but..do u sort of cyber love with them?

----------------------

無喎,我同佢地都係nf,有話題咪傾下囉,只係我唔想係人都去見下啫.....

• 1000% for sure

all guy is over caring to oportunity..and capable to care a lot of woman

u think too much in this stage la.., if he cut it already

if tomororw..he tell u " ok..we can get back to normal..as the past..but..let's prove yourself...by sex with me"

will u say yes?

• 大雄07 replied at 2010-03-15 5:41 pm

i have more.., but..do u sort of cyber love with them?

----------------------

無喎,我同佢地都係nf,有話題咪傾下囉,只係我唔想係人都去見下啫.....

but Ms Stupid..is talking about aCYBER love.....haha..not pure NF..

• stupid: well if you think this guy is really good for you as you can forget abt ur bf, how abt meet him and see what happens? He knows you hv a bf from the start rite?

• cyberlove? will u cry or feeling empty with your cyberlover?

• 老實講我唔缺朋友,如果我覺得同佢好啱傾既,先會見面,又或者大家有feel既先會約出黎見下.