Does any gal want an amazing hand job this afternoon in Kowloon Tong?

• I give the best handjobs. If you want a couple of hours getting high and love the idea of my fingers working on you, then we should talk and arrange a meeting this afternoon. I'm so up for this... :)

• how can i contact you?

• hi girl:
    <br>may i with you chat msn?
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>wait you

• Hi, girl. You can contact me at [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>I am in my late 30s and can meet in Kowloon Tong this afternoon. I really do give the best handjobs... :)

• BTW: you can either email me or contact me on MSN. I'm online now.

• what makes u think u are the BEST ??
    <br>
    <br>any evidence??

• My evidence is that every gal who has receieved a handjob from me has said it is the best they've ever received. And some of those gals have been very, very experienced... :)
    <br>
    <br>I'm willing to be proven incorrect, but I am very good... :)

• haha: you've got me thinking... how do I know if I really am the best? I guess I need to find a gal who really knows what a fantastic handjob is like who can then compare me... :) I would like to know if I really am the best... haha

• okay..........
    <br>
    <br>but how come u can satisfy them with yr fingers? wonder if u are impotent........
    <br>
    <br>(no offense), just curious!!

• haha: no offence taken. I like to pleasure a girl with my fingers because I know that many women love this and I love to give pleasure. I am not impotent (far from it), and some girls obviously like to go all the way after my handjob. But some feel more comfortable just having handjob (no risk, no STD, etc). It depends on the girl.
    <br>
    <br>I am also happy if the girl gets full pleasure from my finger. I get hard and will jerk off (sometimes the girl does that). If that's all a girl wants (the handjob), then I am happy to oblige with just that.
    <br>
    <br>I hope this answers your question.

• no sex? really? can you control?

• Hmmm: it sounds like you don't believe I can control myself from having sex. However, I can. I have done it before; just give a hand job and that is all. If the girl only wants a handjob, then that is all. I respect that. If they want to have sex, then we can do that too; but it is their decision to make. I will not push.

• is surprised... most guys want to sex in this... :P

• this thread is funny~~
    <br>
    <br>i think there's much difference between handjob & real ml, both men & women, no question abt it.
    <br>
    <br>for an experience men like myself, i would hv no interest at all for a HJ, even provided by a woman. i would at least expect a BJ, if no ml......
    <br>
    <br>so the possibilities are:
    <br>1 someone is trying to lure women to go to hourly, as women maybe less protective as he claims he only provides the HJ, but what happens next ........
    <br>
    <br>2 he is not skillful enough with his dick, he can just satisfy the woman using his fingers...
    <br>

• Hmmm: yes, of cousre I want to have sex when I pleasure a woman with my fingers. But I can control myself if she doesn't want to have sex (and just wants to foucs on the feeling of the handjob). This whole exercise is about pleasuring a girl, which is what makes me excited too. I get a lot of pleasure from doing this.

• hmmm
    <br>
    <br>dun tell me u ar so simple & naive to believe in this??!!

• Eric: you sound like a man who really knows women... I am not going to "debate you", but I will leave this on in the hands of women who actually like hand jobs...

• percy: another guy on she.com who fails to understand women. I guess there are no surprises there... :) But let's leave it up to women to make up their own minds and make their own choices. Do they really need big strong men like you and eric to protect them?

• HJ
    <br>
    <br>why dun u claim to be the man who understands women most instead?
    <br>
    <br>just dun want simple minded women to fall into this trap!!

• percy: I'm sure all the 'simple minded women" on she.com are very grateful for your manly courage and advice... :) Why, without you to protect them they may even fall for your faux concern... :)

• i like handjob and sex both :P

• i m not proposing anything to the women here, so why i would hv a faux concern?

• Hmmmm: perhaps we should talk on MSN. Feel free to add me if you want to discuss further.
    <br>
    <br>percy: no more to discuss. Thank you for dropping by... :)

• hmmm
    <br>
    <br>why dun u contact the host then?

• Yes, Hmmmm; finally, another guy whose advice you can safety follow... :) Haha.. .

• i dun believe you. percy/eric is right. u wanna get gal in room and then sex.

• gal
    <br>
    <br>thx & u ar smart!!

• thanks, eric... :) u sound nice.

• gal: I can promise that my intention is not to have sex. My intention is purely to bring a girl pleasure by handjob. I am prepared to put that in writing before we meet, and if I abuse it for you to broadcast my real name and details on she.com. This is a promise.

• gal
    <br>
    <br>u ar welcome!!
    <br>
    <br>i m merely an ordinary man, just found this thread so interesting & funny, so dropped by with some personal views only~~

• Hand Job: interesting.
    <br>
    <br>eric: maybe he tell truth...

• I prefer lick my pussy and fingering at the same moment
    <br>
    <br>dun be silly, how to write down no sex, or suggest you give the girl 2000, if u can control yourself, return the money to you...hahahaha :)

• Lady: why is this silly? I would provide a written and signed statement to the girl stating that I would not have sex. It's very straightforward. Your idea of $2,000 is interesting. I would give her $10,000 to show her she can trust me.
    <br>
    <br>If you like licking and fingering at the same time, that can be accommodate too... :)
    <br>
    <br>gal: you should reconsider. MSN me if you are interested.

• gal
    <br>
    <br>if u start to believe in him, why not add him and give it a try?
    <br>
    <br>maybe follow lady's suggestion, and ask him to give u a copy of his HKID card, only with such, u can hv his real name that he promised to give!!

• I would give her $10,000 to show her she can trust me. ===> gal, u can trust somebody who said this ??!!

• percy/gal: I am willing to do this. This offer is not false. I simply want to pleasure a girl by handjob. I have found that many girls like this, and it is safe and comfortable for them. I have no reason to lie, and will willingly hand over my HKID to any girl who wants it as proof of what I offer here.

• HJ
    <br>at the same time, maybe you need to consider about the girl get your money and run away....
    <br>
    <br>licking is more comforable, can feel your tongue is warm and wet, same as my pussy
    <br>
    <br>accommodate? that's mean you don't enjoy to provide oral to the lady?

• percy replied @ 2010-01-07 11:49 am
    <br>
    <br>I would give her $10,000 to show her she can trust me. ===> gal, u can trust somebody who said this ??!!
    <br>
    <br>__________________________
    <br>i think i can trust...

• Lady: I expect a gal to trust me, so I can trust the gal.
    <br>
    <br>On "accommodate": I mean that I love to lick as well. If girl likes licking, then I will lick for as long as she wants. I love it...

• HJ, I trust you even you ask sex too, at least you showed your sincerely

• gal
    <br>
    <br>ok then, go ahead!!
    <br>
    <br>ask HJ to deposit $10k into yr a/c then meet him in kln tong this afternoon la, hahaha~~

• Lady: I have made this promise to other girls before, and I have kept that promise. I have never done anything a girl didn't want. I trust all girls I meet (since I am expecting them to trust me). This is fair.
    <br>
    <br>I am trustworthy.

• lady & gal
    <br>
    <br>maybe a good idea to form a 3p with HJ ..... he has both 2 hands!! & each of u can be the witness for the other~~

• percy: this is the best idea so far... :)

• mind to let me come & become MMFF ?

• percy: you are really terrible... :)
    <br>
    <br>gal: please contact me if you are interested. You can trust me. I have shown you my sincerity. Please come and talk on MSN.

• dun want 3p... not interested.

• gal: please don't worry. I don't want 3p. I was just joking around with percy (who seems very horny).. haha
    <br>
    <br>If you really want to know me more, come and talk to me on MSN. I'm kind, gentle, good at chatting, and friendly. I am a nice guy... :)
    <br>
    <br>Come and see for youself.

• HJ
    <br>
    <br>why i m terrible while u ar not??!!
    <br>
    <br>u ar very hard sell indeed ~~

• percy: when I use "terrible" in this context it is a synonym for "sexually naughty". I don't mean terrible as in nasty or horrible.
    <br>