Bored and Missing you. You ready for a chat and some fun?

• No one wants to talk to me?

• 你 MISS 邊個呀....

• I miss SHE.com lor....hehe I use to know many fun and smart men here to chat chat la

• well I am sure there are some still hiding around somewhere lol

• hi i am amn add me [email protected]

• hello chilly~
    <br>
    <br>nice to meet u ~

• Nite G, are you one of them? Then dont hide anymore and come out and play la! I miss talking to guys to like you if you are one of them.
    <br>
    <br>hehe

• hello Chilly

• ONSexpert, hello sexy. So what exciting story or advice you can give me? i never have ONS before. Is it fun? worth the risk?

• .... I dont think I am The One.... anyway, nice to meet you.

• Eason, there is never only one. There are plenty so you can see if you can become one of them if u are not one of them before or now ma:)

• Chilly,<br />but it's much to chilly to come out and play lol......unless you warm me up first haha

• i am ready to have fun, are you sweetie? let's rock and roll.

• Nite G, you are so bad. Who say that I will come out and play with you. I mean for you to come out and play with me on she. I dont mind warm you up with some words and sexy letters:P
    <br>
    <br>Do you not sleep at nite like everyone else?

• Rough R, how you want to rock and roll with me? I dont like rough ride so much but more long lasting exciting ride...you thik you can last that long with me?

• when was it, when you knew a lot of friends here....
    <br>
    <br>my old friends are gone....

• Chilly,<br />as my name says, I only come out to play at nite lol<br /><br />well what words will you warm me up with.....I am already freezing waiting for your sexy letters lol

• eason, tough question. its been a few years when I was younger and less experience.

• hello chilly...
    <br>
    <br>nice to know you.. my pleasure to know you here..... how are you

• haa..... dont be upset about how many years.... you can start playing here at the age of 18... so, you are only 21 now.... ^^

• Hi Career, cute name wor:)
    <br>
    <br>Eason, true true! hehe...I m still very young la

• whether a ride would last long or not depends on mutual respects, agreed expectations and consistent communication. yes it's not easy but possible. nevertheless i am confident that i am able to give u a nice and exciting ride for sure. :)

• hi... chilly..
    <br>
    <br>my pleasure to know you..
    <br>
    <br>my msn does not work... can i leave my email.. [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>my icq 22475984
    <br>
    <br>Career (Victor)

• hi... chilly....
    <br>
    <br>pls send me email...
    <br>
    <br>Victor (career)

• so... what's your favourite way of playing...??

• <p>Chilly replied @ 2009-12-27 10:48 pm</p>
    <br><p>ONSexpert, hello sexy. So what exciting story or advice you can give me? i never have ONS before. Is it fun? worth the risk?</p>
    <br><p>im <strong>ON</strong> guy who is qualify to be a <strong>Sex expert</strong>, i never try ONS and sorry for alias misleading :p<br />Like to share my expertise in sex with you for fun if we able to click :)</p>

• hi chilly
    <br>boring day
    <br>can hv a nice chat?

• hello.. chilly...
    <br>
    <br>can we chat..............my pleasure to know you

• Boy Nite G, you are like me. So I should call myself a Nite Girl to match with you. Hehe...two G's is worth a lot of money you know:)
    <br>
    <br>Well, I dont really know much about you so not sure how I can defrost you from here. How about putting you in a Microwave of love? Will that unfreeze your ass and get your butt warm up:)
    <br>
    <br>I like a plumpy ass kind of guy. I hope you are cute too. LOL.

• hello chilly,,
    <br>
    <br>i could serve you wildly... whatever you want

• chilly..
    <br>你d 英文好好咁wo..
    <br>fuuny chat 可以係中文嗎
    <br>^_^

• Rough R, I like your thinking. So gentlemen like even though a bit cliche and full of bullshxt...haha.
    <br>
    <br>Since you can say 'mutual respect n blah blah blah' I know you know how to lure a girl to your arms in a long ride. But how you know if I am capable of giving mutual respect and blah blah blah'?
    <br>
    <br>I may not be that gentle but rough and wild you know:P

• Chilly,<br />Nite Guy & NIte Gal....guess we were fated to meet on this cold arsed nite^^<br />btw, I prefer the oven of love, because I like to take it slowly lol. Incidentally it's not my ass and butt that I worry about freezing over rather it's the other pointy bits lol......you know my toes ;P.......what else could you have been thinkng hahaha<br /><br />I better go pump up for ass for your enjoyment....now where did I hide that big stick lol

• hello.. chilly.,.
    <br>
    <br>come on.... let be friend first.... could you please send me your email address..
    <br>
    <br>my email address [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Victor (career)

• ncm, sure sure. Chinese is good as its harder to be funny and smart in Chinese. you can try to test me:)

• 好丫
    <br>haha
    <br>chilly
    <br>但點解會覺得英文會funny同smart d 呢
    <br>
    <br>唔通你係abc
    <br>hehe...

• my miss chilly,
    <br>
    <br>the world is full of shxts; bullshxts, dogshxts, and human shxts throughout our society. it depends whether the shxts are made at the right moment and by the right persons.
    <br>
    <br>you are not gentle? i am a rough rider baby. now. let's cut the craps and go for real actions.

• o my my Nite G, you are a funny and witty man! haha...I was laughing until i had tears coming out of my eyes. yes, I admit, I was thinking of another pointy place and thank goodness you said 'toes'. I can see that those little bastards can get very cold as they point outwards and naked!
    <br>
    <br>If you like the oven, maybe I can bake you something nice and warm? you like cup cakes? What size will turn your appetite on? Tell me. Maybe I can bake them quickly and satisfy your hunger in a soft and fluuffy way while filling your mouth completely.
    <br>
    <br>As for your ass, dont beat it too much. I dont want it to be too buised for my touch.
    <br>

• is the cake ready now?

• Rough R, yah yah all kind of shxt and shxt does happen. Sorry but i like craps and shxt when its to fill up time when its not traveling fast enough for me.
    <br>
    <br>Real action scares me shxtless...haha.

• Chilly,<br />they say the fastest way to get to a man's heart is through his stomach ( I am not sure whether the guy/gal who said this ever studies anatomy^^) but I am quite partial to Alphabet cakes, that's A,B,C,D............opps that's all the alphabet I learn at school lol<br /><br />As for my ass, I was hoping you could come around and give me some soothing treatment now that it's been buttered up^^

• only for real action ,, chilly
    <br>
    <br>i love to eat chilly ,, ehen its so hot ,,
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>let chat ther e
    <br>

• NCM, chinese words have double or even triple mean so when you can put them together, there are so many meaning. English normally only have too. I hope I m smart enough to know all the meaning if you write in Chinese and if you are that smart:)
    <br>
    <br>hehe

• man, this thread is getting bored as asses are the only topic.
    <br>
    <br>guess the most of bullshxt of all, is this thread. haha
    <br>
    <br>rough rider, out.

• hehe
    <br>可能我用慣中文la
    <br>反而覺得中文會直接d
    <br>hehe..
    <br>
    <br>但呢一版似乎中意英文多d
    <br>用中文好似格格不入咁
    <br>
    <br>不過你都原全明白我d 中文講咩丫
    <br>hehe.
    <br>你應該有足夠聰明去用中文傾計掛
    <br>ahha

• Nite G, you really know how to charm a girl and melt her heart. I can really cook and will definitely get to your heart if I get the chance to figure out what A,B,C, and D size of a cup cake to bake now.
    <br>
    <br>Should I guess yu are a B to C size kind of guy? Nothing too small that cannot satisfy your hunger and nothing too big to overwhelm your ego. Give me some time to get the baby ready.
    <br>
    <br>As for your buttered butt, it warms quicker under my oven. You want to come over and try the size and see if it fits? haha.

• NCM, 你話la? hehe

• Chilly,<br />the night must have been colder than I thought because your name must have been frozen stiff and fallen off ;P

• Chilly,<br />Your guess about the cake size is pretty accurate but wrong about the reason. Personally B&C size is just about enough for me to stuff my face with ^^<br /><br />You will promise to handle my buttered butt gently and only use slow heat wont you. I hate to loose it afterall it's the only butt I have! So please handle with loving care