嫁個有錢人的代價? (之前難字呢!)

• 深圳婚胭介紹所舉辦的「與富豪見面」,港女兩名碩士生參加,港聞版記者當然追訪,看看能否為港爭光成功嫁個有錢人。

光怪陸離!好像返回古代時三千佳麗欲進宫侍候主相!港女經常狂轟毒男,撫心自問,條件可在?毒男也不必興奮,皆因不長進著實迫令港女另找途徑。不過,嫁個有錢人的背後代價,姐妹們可曾想過呢?

友人A嫁得如意,可謂進入名門望族,從此言行舉止都要諗過度過,即使買個名牌手袋也要左思右想,生怕奶奶老爺指其白食白住白花錢!

而且她也要做跟得夫人,確保老公不被其他女色迷惑,否則老來下半世還要勞氣二奶三奶幾房人呢!

盡快生仔也是指定動作,一索得男就得米,否則生生生生做隻母豬吧!

友人B則未曾入門巳心碎,男友鬼混偷食招數曾出不窮,現在唯一方法便是扮無知,還有來一個迫婚計劃,最好不設房搞大個肚學似徐淑敏,即使將來離婚仍有一點籌碼!

友人C一心想著嫁個有錢人,可是事與願遺,最後變成2奶仔,不敢行差踏放棄其他機會,日日呻話「有得食唔食,我係罪大惡極!」目的只是為保現有水平高質生活。

等價交換,公平至極!嫁入豪門,請先準備好你的心情!

文章來源: http://vipblog.orientalsunday.hk/monsosage/?p=176

• I had been dated a rich girl... sxxks...feel like i was born to serve her....

• PK

Did you date the rich chick cos she was rich? Are you still seeing her or no longer?

• no....she looks pretty anyways.....and I did not know that before we dated....after we had dated few times, she was just showing off that how rich her family was.....and I am just a guy from the grass-root....that really made me feel bad....

• PK

"She was just showing off...." meaning she tried to put you down? So why did she still want to date with you if she believed you were not good enough for her? Are you still dating her?

• no, no longer dating her...she was not trying to put me down, and she likes me actually, I can feel that...but hard to be with her.....

• How can a girlfriend who loves her boyfriend knowing he is not rich from a working class, always shows off about her wealthy background which will make him feel uncomfortable not being in the same level as her and then treating him in a subservient way too. Well, sounds like she was not very caring and attentive person. Good for you that now you no longer seeing her. I am sure you desire someone a lot more better.

Money can only make life comfortable but not love and happiness.

• True.....but actually I need money....haha....I had few friends, very rich, but not happy..... me and my friends....not rich..but happy....

they can never understand how can be a happy person without money....they just care what can they buy and what can they go travel...coz all these need lots of cash...they calculate everything by cash.....a physical way, but I do calculate in mental way.....

cash is important, but not everything.....

• 呢d睇你彩數啦,

嫁岩個一般打工仔的,

佢一定唔僧去滾?

想買個貴些少既手袋都幾難!

• We all need money, but I will earn the money in my own way and still able to walk with my head held high and intact with pride.

錢唔係萬能, 但無錢係萬萬不能....

• 呢d睇你彩數啦,

嫁岩個一般打工仔的,

佢一定唔僧去滾?

===========

咪咁傻啦, 男人要滾唔關佢有錢定無錢架.....

• 咁我寧願中曬1,2,3 都要嫁個有錢人.

(((我係男人)))

• $$

我咪回應緊個thread唔關事囉...

• o車...you are right....if marry a rich girl..got to think about if you can afford all these luxury stuff

• If marry to rich gal, the lucury stuff should offered by the gal, not that guy.

• 有錢唔一定開心, 我要個靚仔好過!d中年有錢男人個個唔係肥佬就係大肚,你要埋我份!

呢個Blogger都寫得唔錯wor,我仲看埋佢寫醫學美容, 不差不差!

http://vipblog.orientalsunday.hk/monsosage/?p=144

• Car....You think that kind of girls exist in HK??? if you are not in the same social class with them, they will never consider you to be their friends, in most of the cases.....

• PK guy

I am replying to this thread, not talking about what class gal match to what level of friends, thanks!