mixed signals

• So I'm in college and my guy classmate became really close friends with me during the past week.<br /><br />So this is how it all happend. We were in a same study group and somehow we were in a group of 5 doing project together. During a class party he saw me and gave me a hug (perhaps a form of greeting). And that night I got a bit tipsy, and found him approaching me to talk to me. We chatted a bit but not too long. The next day we had a meeting. He drove me home told me that my roomate was quite good looking, I told him that she's occupied but if she becomes single I will tell him. He said there's not need for this. We further chatted, and I told him he's one of my good friends in class. Then, when we arrive my place, he took a tour of my house and chatted a bit then gave me a hug before he left. Then the next day (Monday), he called me and asked about homework. I told him my solutions and since I was outdoor he asked where I was. I told him I'm going home and he should give me a drive. But since he was home, he said it's far and asked me how I'm going to go home, and I said through bus. He said, "i feel really bad, do you want me to drive you." then I said no I was just joking and I bused home. The next day, after class, he waited for me to pack up (he packed up a long time ago), and came up to me to to head to a presentation together, (our whole class was going, but he decided to go with me..). We chatted a bit more. And everything seemed ok until now. But we didn't sit together during the speaker event since he chose a seat with only one person who can sit next to him, but my good girl friend was left alone, so I sat with her instead. We headed back to class, and during class he spoke to another girl to ask to join her project group. I was really hurt. At night, I called him and chatted a bit on the phone with him, I told him I was stressed out and he said he was too. We discussed our homework together and did a great job on it during our submission. During class time, I looked at him and smiled because it was at that moment I found out we aced it. He looked away when I smiled though, and after class I asked him why he looked away, he said he didn't see me looking at him...<br />Then there was an event the next day which I called to ask him if he can drive me, he said he's not planning to go, so I said fair enough and I didn't go to the event too. Then the next day there was another event at school, I saw him there and chatted a bit with him about our homework during that time. He answered and someone interuppted our conversation so I left and went to my seat before the speaker came to talk. That night, he spoke to me on msn.<br />Today, we had pizza after class (our whole class was there), and my pizza got taken because I was too slow, I told him about that thinking it was funny but he didn't seem interested.. so I walked away. I texted him just now because we have a meeting for our project tomorrow. He said he can drive me.<br /><br />Tmr,I'm going to see him, i just don't know what is happening, anysuggestions?

• Just take him to bed or f..k him behind the bushes in the campus.

• he's not that into you

• Hey thread host!

• Are u here?
    <br>
    <br>I think u n him are Chinese right?
    <br>
    <br>Coz u two like to boil no rice congee !!!!!!!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• he was quite frank to u since day one, indeed.  he told u downright he was interested in ur roommate, not u.<br /><br />what all he did could just mean he just wanted to befriended with u.

• shut up la daddy