Just for discussion: Why it is so difficult to find another half after 30+ ?

• Some scenarios:
    1.A high quality lady (interm of appearance, income or education): if over 30 still single, she must have very high expectation of her partner, good men over 35 are mostly married already

2. A girl having good character but no good appearance: unfortunately most men would pay very much weight on their appearance. Although there sone good guys do care for girls' character, it takes long time foe a man to know the good character of a girl, therefore, apart from being colleagues, their chance from other source is pity slim.

3. For man who still single over 35, ther are either:
    a) enjoy their single lives and not bother to find their half anyway
    b) poor quality men that no girl will like them
    c) some problems in character that girl won't like them
    d) good quality men (in term of education, income or appearance) but have some defects, eg, divorced. As their quality is good, they would have some expectation as well, however, those good quality won't choose them as they have defect.

To conclude, it is very difficult to find another half after 30+ , haha

• surely agree

• 咁點算好?唉!

• It won't be, if u r good enough

haha

• over 30

甘 等死吧

• 祝您好運.

• Thanks and I agreed part of your opinion.

• 可惜有排都未死得,唉!

• 現實是殘酷的。

• It's difficult for over 30 years old because after our 20s we tend to put on armour on ou feelings and stop ourselves from enjoying live as we have been hurt too many times before

• 吾使擔心

慢幔 就步入中年

老年未到, 百病生, dry 死

皆因 陰陽不調

ha

• 轉眼便到中年,唉,咁快嘅?

1. For man who still single over 35, ther are either:

-->want to add more cos i hv male friend over 35, hv car & flat, very eager to look for gf, but :

he is picky, want appearance + nice character gal..better below 30, dont mind to work and contribute to the family, can tolerate his bad temper and living habbit, etc...

• yes, picky, this can apply to both men or women

• well Gal, I guess if the guy has all those attributes then he can afford to be choosy

• over 35 and hv car & flat = can be choosy??

• Agree that both men and women over 30 are picky..

cos i do hv gal friends over 35 still picky..when they hv good income and enjoying their good living standard...why 屈就

• i think if he has good character, it is reasonable that he wants to find a good girl, however, it is not easy to find a good girl to match, therefore, outcome is the same!

• As nobody would like to 屈就, so there are so many threads in SHE, just keep on looking for someone that are almost nonexististing, haha

• Gal,

agree, if you can afford to keep yourself (I mean stable income, good group of friends etc) why compromise. Life can be better all by oneself

• cos i do hv gal friends over 35 still picky.<

if they r not picky, I can introduce some construction worker, plumber.... as I'm site worker 2. but no gals believe

• ee1234

i must admit that education background is not a "must" between a relationship, however, it does affect the daily living habbit, unless both can communicate well.. ^^

• Gal,

I do think education background is quite important, it affect communication very much. However, character is also important, appearance too..etc, then if you ask yourself,you may find that, oh, "I am very picky as well!"

• it was the case that gals r picky b4 97'

I knew a plumber married a nurse b4 97'

• Agreed..but i dont think the difference before and after 97'

i do hv friend (overseas graduated) and she is a primary teacher, married a taxi driver

• nice to meet you, i'm 33 years old , single, male , live in T.S.T, back from canada, this is my : [email protected]

• big difference

97我追人

而家成日比人追...還錢

haha

1. A girl having good character but no good appearance: unfortunately most men would pay very much weight on their appearance. Although there sone good guys do care for girls' character, it takes long time foe a man to know the good character of a girl, therefore, apart from being colleagues, their chance from other source is pity slim.

very true even i'm only 25...sigh

• I dare not to say so,

but, it's true

all gal like Richard lee/ martin wu...

same

if u found u hv no way out,

1 . sleep early ! I fixed my pc, i will go on bed soon

2. spend all yr $ on beauty shop

trust me.....

• if u r still young, ask yr family give u a hand to sharp yr body if fat.

do exercise to boost yr metabody rate,

face chance, if u r not afraid pain...

or find a site worker...

• site worker also want pretty girls!

mainland girls can satisfy them

and i don't think i can communicate with them =.=

• big difference

97我追人

而家成日比人追...還錢

haha

------

97回歸 or 97股災? :P

• I think it's a lot easier to find a partner @ age 30+ if you are somewhere oversea. Point being is that people in HK are too money driven and "commercial". And I guess "culture" does magic up the situation a bit... my boss is 59, and his wife is 28. Given the fact that they are both from rich families and are financially independent.

• 其實買衫都會買件覺得靚啦,有要求很正常。

Just if you are poor, would you buy a dress that you can afford but do not like or just won't buy at all?

• 呢d野唔到你去諗架喎....順其自然啦! 諗得多都無用!

• I want to know why too

• 1.A high quality lady (interm of appearance, income or education): if over 30 still single, she must have very high expectation of her partner, good men over 35 are mostly married already

yup, when she is at 40, she will say never mind, let it be the way if it should be..

yup, when she is at 50, she may doubt her future..

yup, when she is at 60, she has many money, her living is secured but she may hope that she can live one more time..

• And when the night is cloudy,

There is still a light that shines on me,

Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.