45+ guy would like mature woman for chat

• I live on my own and am feeling alone and lonely tonight. I'm highly educated and would like to find a woman who is mature in mind but young in her heart... <br /><br />Anyone want to chat?

• 35 mature enough?

• 35woman: yes, of course; 35 is mature enough. I'm not so interested in age. I'm more interested in maturity -- if you understand my meaning. Let's chat here for a while.

• tks. why u so lonely tonight. actually same here....

• I'm alone in my flat. Just came back from dinner and felt like I have nobody in my life to share my passions... Just feeling kind of down, I guess.. You?

• hello there, not going out at Friday night?

• JD: I just got back from dinner. I could go out again, I suppose, but don't feel like it. Unless I was enticed... :-) But seriously, I really don't feel like it... :-(

• same here, I like to stay at home, too noisy and crowded outside.

• JD: I know how you feel. The restaurant tonight was crowded and noisy and I just wanted to come home. I may be alone, but at least it's quiet and clean here.. Sometimes I just want to lock the door and not see anyone. But tonight I would like to have some company. Don't know why tonight I feel it so strongly.

• JD hi and very hot outside too

• I am sure you can find someone nice here to chat with, Lonely Guy :)
    <br>
    <br>this summer is really something 35woman, hot and humid as hell in HK here.

• 35woman: It's sweltering, isn't it? I felt like I was going to melt. I'm glad to be inside in the air conditioning. I can't wait for the cooler weather. I like walking outide in Hong Kong, but in this weather it's terrible.

• JD: Yes, I think there are nice girls here. They just need to show themselves... :-)
    <br>
    <br>The humidity is killing me this year..

• lonely guy- dun worry, woman likethat too ,will hv emotion down sometime and feel lonely suddenly, need hug too, moody

• 35woman: it's sweet of you to say that... thanks. I think the desire for close contact and love is really powerful. Hugging is such an important thing for me. I miss having someone to hug. Even if just for a short time, it would be nice to have a nice hugging session.

• longely guy- same here, i like a warm hugging, let me hug u here if u dun mind hahah:P

• 35woman: let me hug you back in here... :-) Not quite the same as in real life, but it certainly helps to meet a mature woman here once in a while... :-) Thanks. You have made my night!

• you are welcome, you know woman hv 天生母性, happy to meet guy cheer up hahaha

• Yes, this is why a relationship between man and woman can be wonderful. You sound like a mature woman. I'm glad to meet you. I come here to chat sometimes but often find it unsatisfying. I am glad to have met you. Why are you feeling down tonight?

• not really down....just a bit lonely , today is Friday night ar.....i am stay athome lor....

• OIC, I misunderstood. Sorry. I know you feel. I often stay home on Friday nights, too. I would rather have someone special to curl up with on my sofa and watch a romantic movie. Just the two of us..

• yup, so relax after hard work, yu can picture it....better hv wine hahha

• sometimes I come chat here too, but there are not much interesting topics or sharing....

• JD: yes, guys simply ask for ps, cam sex, sl, sp and share nothing of themselves. I am amazed at the lack of sophistication. It's as though the only thing that counts is an ejeculation.

• 35woman: I like to have a wine after work. Yes, I like that. Do you like good wine? I have a whole wine cellar here in my flat; over 45 bottles... :-)

• lonely guy- i like white wine....red wine ok too but not alway drink

• maybe they don't want what they really want? maybe no one is serious here so they just look for causal sex? I don't know.

• hi guys
    <br>
    <br>hope am not too late to join?

• 35woman: I have mostly reds, but about 10 whites here. They are all high quality wines and not for collecting but for drinking... :-) I don't like to collect for the sake of collecting or investing. I often buy a bottle when I go to France or Australia or US. It's a nice hobby.

• gal<br />it is still early....<br />by the way, do u need to work tomolo ?

• Gal: no, not too late. Hi. How are you. We're just talking about the lack of decent conversation on here and wine (no connection between teh two though... hahaha).

• wines are for us to taste, not to invest! open them only for special occasion or someone special :)

• I think this is where the thread gets hijacked. Perhaps I'm wrong, but can we possibly have a conversation here that doesn't veer off into some testosterone-driven questions about the availability of women to have sex, phone sex, or whatever people want on this board?

• JD: I couldn't agree more. I have a colleague who collects wine and never opens it. What a waste!

• 'the nite is still young' ....those were the days we keep saying this on friday nite? hahaha
    <br>
    <br>decent conservation... guess it happens not only here in she.com but in hk i guess... ppl just too 'efficient'.... too efficient that the process doesn't count anymore..
    <br>
    <br>wine... oh... count me in!! wines are like friends... for different occassions... and some are for display or self fulfillment? like stamps, cars, collectibles etc etc or wife/husband? hehe
    <br>
    <br>

• i will perfer to drink not collect too.....hvnt any interest to collect things , like doll, stamp, hello kitty and guys too hahaha

• of course lonely guy

• lonely guy - any good hobby except buy wine in yr trip hahah

• Gal: the night is young.. hahaha... I am too old to remember... kakaka. I am tired by midnight... :-) But on decent conversation: I think everyone is capable of it if given patience and time. I think many people here are too busy being busy... which is a pity because everyone has so much to offer.
    <br>
    <br>35woman: I too do not collect... including girls. I like to find one who can be mine. And mine alone.

• 35man: I like to look at historical sites on my business trips if I have time. I like to make new friends, eat new food, find interesting places to relax (if possible).

• lonely guy- that's all, no movie,

• people are too busy to be expressive or being too insecure to do that here in she.com?
    <br>
    <br>patience and tolerance are needed these days
    <br>
    <br>but afterall, we need to be mature enough to attain these attributes... sad enough to see we are losing this in our society... the crazy 'lanmonization' is a very good example...
    <br>
    <br>just a comment, nothing personal, dun hate me pls haha

• hey all guys do u need work tmw ar, i need ar, lonely guy you should know why i feel lonely now.heheh....

• 35woman: that's all... I don't watch movie when I go away on business trips. I sometimes watch on the plane.
    <br>
    <br>Gal: why would we hate you? Your personal views are just that; personal views. I have no opinion on this one way or the other. I think if we were all a little more patient Hong Kong would be a much better place. I love it very much, but I think it has lost something over the years.

• hi hi 35w
    <br>i dun have to.... so its time for u get ur beauty sleep?
    <br>
    <br>

• 35woman: :-) Yes, I understand why you feel lonvely. I don't have to work. Will sleep in...
    <br>
    <br>If you need to go to bed, then please do so. I would hate you have panda eyes tomorrow...

• i believe you guys respect others point of view... but there is someone out there watching us and steps in if they find anything not 'readable' lol
    <br>
    <br>yeah... i used to proud of being a chinese gal from HK... but sad to see the changes these days....

• still early, i usually go to bed around 12:00 as u said, it is hard to meet a mature fd and chit chat here i dun want miss it.. hahaha

• Gal: there is always someone who wants to spoil something good. With patience we can easily overcome them...

• 35woman: I'm blushing... :-) So unusual to find someone like you and Gal here. I think I must have done something good this week to be rewarded like this... :-)
    <br>
    <br>Gal: I'm sad you are not proud to be HK gal any more... I think things have changed, but we can still be proud of what we have. We shouldn't let the bad things get us down. There is still a lot of good here.