How to know if a guy is rich or not from first date?

• rich to which level you think ?

• Since so many girls here want to rich bf/sp/sl, how can a girl tell if the guy is really rich and not average based on first date?

• cherie, if he can hand you million $ cash during the first date. he is.

• ask him directly

• ask him.....有冇車...有冇樓...what job

• diff to tell ga...

• flat, you cannot tell if it is rent or self purchased. Car, a second hand car can cost less than $100,000 right?

How can guys tell if a girl is truly rich too? How can you guys tell?

• 小姐, 妳自己找不到$$嗎??

做乜要個非常有$$的男人.

• On relationship board, someone said he is looking for a pretty gf but only earns less than 40k. A guy called 3x has a tax bill of $320,000, and some girls asked him to leave msn.

To me, I do not deny that I think a very successful guy is more attractive than someone who is just tall. Successful is so attractive because it is his own abilities too, right? But how to tell if both also work in banks? Just curious only

• no need to tell and stop being shallow

for bf - personalities and potentials are more important than the wealth he currently has.

sl / sp - just good appearance and good skills in bed will do. who cares about money

• if i look for sp/sl, i prefer one who is successful and rich. And if he is successful, it can be very attractive!

Skills can only tell if sex. But I am not stupid to sex because of appearance and height only. I prefer one with real abilities. Smart men are attractive ge.

• I love men wearing expensive European suits that cost at least 15,000 1 set. Very smart and stylish. Only really rich professionals with good pay can afford.

• If a guy drives a Ferrari or Porsche, sure he is rich and not driving family's benz or 7 seater. Many guys here drive their family car.

• hi valerie, good to have a sister's view. I think guys who wear Hermes ties are very attractive too. Hermes has very nice ties, especially on white shirt.

• impressed to hear gals with heartful words left

• 哦, 原來妳ge 愛情觀係建基於$$之上, 明白哂.

其實妳可以到 7-11買以下書籍, 就可以知道 who is rich guy.

書籍如下.

經濟一週

iMoney.

裹面有好多財經才子, 點只妳所提 ge 數目.

真係分分鐘鐘上落幾十萬, 幾百萬.

真係岩曬妳ge 要求.

我有10手 HSBC share, 咁算唔算 rich guy 呢??

• and since when successful = $$$$

Nobel prize Laureates not successful? Presidents not successful

they probably make less than an average investiment bankers.

but what do these bankers contribute to the society? apart from paying more taxes during the good times?

• US President's pay may not be a hell lot but his perks are a lot. And post his presidency, his income is a hell lot. A reflection of success too, right?

A nobel laureate does receive a $1 million reward. Also, I am sure all the top universities pay top dollars to recruit them too (assuming academics laureate).

Bankers, the truth is, only the best survive and like i said, it is based on self abilities and not family's wealth.

just sharing.

• Hermes ties, yummy.

• I would look at the guy's watch. If it is worth more than 50K, should be quite rich

• ask him which credit card he is using n wht level of his credit

• i met someone who have 20 million flowing cash. he is a very low-case person. u may found out through his conservation..

• I find this question quite amazing. If a girl is attracted to me because of my riches, I sure as hell will not want her as a proper gf. I wouldn't mind toying with her -- heck, I wouldn't mind spending money on her, but there's no way that I am going to spend my whole life with her.

Why? Because if she's attracted by my riches, then she can be easily swayed by someone else richer. There is always someone else richer unless you are Uncle Bill. And girls who are easily attracted by money are usually hopelessly shallow and have nothing going for them other than beauty.

Tell you what, if the only thing that you can attract a man with is your beauty, then once you reach 25 your value will decline year after year. You are getting uglier by the second. If your personality sxxks, then I really don't see why I should not just swap you with someone prettier. After all, all you want from me is money.

Unlike girls, a guy's money earning potential will only rise year after year. Contrast that with your beauty and I guarantee you the outcome. Of course, all you want is money, not love. So maybe I will just tag you along somewhere on my budget. But then again, why shouldn't I just spend the money on the next business opportunity or hot growing stock?

After all, if a guy's that rich he probably gets there because he's smart. And smart person just doesn't spend money on a declining liability that has accelerating loss year after year.

• not that rich

toy with her, come on. it is wasting your time, not worth it. get a real gf la.

• Getting a real gf is wasting my time unless she really loves me. Sorry, if all she sees is my riches, then she doesn't. Let's just say, I would realy value someone that much more if she's been with me when I was at the bottom of the pyramid. Why? Because I believe she trust that I will get to the top, and she's willing to bet on it with her youth.

When I am already at the top of the heap, why should I even care about all those flies who keep buzzing around?

• a friend of mine aged 45, owns over 300 millions wealth, runs a company with over 70 employee...

funny thing is he wears bossini, talks nicely, acts friendly, drives 7 seats ! come on.. it's not neccessarily to show off when you're real rich!! get it?

• 為何美女嫁無法嫁給有錢人!! 一個美國理財顧問的回答

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/hermes-eagle/article?mid=127&sc=1

• The thread host should not link success with

attractive, even he attracts u he may not pick

you as gf, n if u are going for rich guys then

it's ok!

• not that rich

a real gf i mean is loving you not yr $$. supporting u sth makes yr life hell

• Getting a real gf is wasting my time unless she really loves me.

Not that Rich, EXACTLY!!

this is so unforgettable about all shxt that she been thru with you / the way she roots for you !! this is most appreciated and always engraving on the memory!!

Sorry, if all she sees is my riches, then she doesn't. Let's just say, I would realy value someone that much more if she's been with me when I was at the bottom of the pyramid. Why? Because I believe she trust that I will get to the top, and she's willing to bet on it with her youth.

When I am already at the top of the heap, why should I even care about all those flies who keep buzzing around?

• It's very hard to get a real gf. Most of the girls these days are just looking for already successful rich people. To me that's like someone who wants to get rich without any of the risk or hardwork. That's a very disgusting trait and makes them no better than those people who keeps asking the government for more money.

Don't even get me started on their personality. And when you are old enough and rich enough you have seen enough beauties that you are spoiled. Even if you are the top 1% among the pretty girls, there are over 30,000 of them in HK alone, chances are I have seen 100s of them already who are no less prettier than you.

Not to mention you are probably getting uglier by the second.

• haha. interesting one!!!

guyz: is this the reason you all look for SL / SP here?

***kidding

• Not That Rich......Good Point...

a friend of mine, in his mid 30s, he has 50million cash, plus a fair market value 55 million property. his married while he was about 25, while he was still making about 15K a month...his wife never blame her that just make 15K a month...after 10 years....he makes over one million a month...his wife is really pretty, and was born in a wealthy family...but her wife pick the right guy.....

• I think to be fair to the girls, it is only natural for women to like "successful" men. Just like us, we only like "pretty" girls. We do care if she is smart or not. This is how God made us. Women is attracted to "successful" men and men are attracted by pretty girls. And being rich is one simple measurement of how successful a man is. Similarly, if he is very talented, a nobel laureate, a President of the US, these are also a measurement of success. I am sure these men will also attract many women. In case you don't know, Einstein had a lot of women not because he was rich but because he was "successful".

Having said this, i do think that women are shallow if they think that rich & successful are equal to driving a porsche, wearing an expensive suit or wearing rolexes. I can tell you, these are signs not of richness but a sign of show off. True rich people do not flaunt their wealth.

• Well said, Average Man! impressed

• averaged man, not too rich, well said indeed. I mentioned those early, but obviously girls here still like those "successful" people to money. It is so wrong to always link success with money, and it is an insult to those who wants to achieve their dreams without much financial return.

but obviously, shallow women only know how to judge a book by its cover. They are destined to get dumped over and over again, or perhaps they are trying to fullfil their own dreams by sleeping with a pretentious rich man.

• 其實你俾D時間聼他講野你就會留意到。聼下有咩興趣,鐘意食咩等。或者聼下他的過去。通常第一次識網友都係講呢D。探聽下他的資料,不要直接問。 你想知道他做咩工,住邊,其實他對你都一樣。你可以等他問先,然後問甘你呢。

如果他沒有問,你可以關心一下他。 話已經夜了,你明天返幾點,住得遠晤遠。好快就知道。

其實樣都有得睇,反而衣著不是重點。個人不喜歡懶有錢的有錢人。你可以睇下他的面相。有錢人或讀書多的人額頭寬闊,鼻直無節就多數係專業人士。生意人就通常鼻子大有肉。

我覺得唔需要刻意,自己係咩人就會識咩人。

• 可能係真心過好多次之間都受到傷害, 人變了..反正都沒結果, 女生便貪財起來

• 你已經夠 cheap, 唔好仲要無腦

• 其實同男仔貪靚女一樣。

• 有買就有賣

• If a girl is pretty but only interested in me for my money and the lifestyle I can provide her, I'll knowingly play with her (probably among other girls) 'cos I know I can ditch her any day and can still continue to have my fun.

If a girl is pretty and loves me for who I am, I'll ditch all the other part-time girlfriends rightaway 'cos she's a rare jewel that even with all my money I could never buy - as proven by the responses of those very superficial girls on this thread.

• taxpayer

You will doubt about all the girls if you are rich. Also, how do you know she loves you or she loves your money only? It really depends on if you love her too.

• C'mon! I didn't get to where I am by being a dummy. I can smell it a mile away if someone wants something from me.

• someone like rich someone like smart someone like someone who is someone, personal choice, no justice and judgement

• $300k+ Taxpayer replied @ 2009-07-30 1:37 pm

C'mon! I didn't get to where I am by being a dummy. I can smell it a mile away if someone wants something from me.

----------------------

Totally agree!!!