I once found some charming nice chatmate here, now all the decent guys were gone?

• I used to find chatmates from here once a while.<br />Disappointed to see that all threads are asking for sex or trade.....<br />Is this the right place to find interesting chatmate ?<br />(dont tell me to go to relationship, the ppl there are not open minded and free to chat)

• hihi...

• hi Lily I am 34 years old male. would like to chat with u casually or romantic sex chat is also ok.

• Lily
    <br>What you said is up to point, no more interesting topics here but ads, ads and ads

• Mike,
    <br>how r u doing today?
    <br>i m not in a rush to add anyone yet.
    <br>
    <br>agree,
    <br>i understood that replying the message on the board to most ppl are time consuming, but even those guys i added, they are focused on sex chat. you hv similar experience?

• critical or picky won't help, lily
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• chat with the kids at kindergarden
    <br>

• Hello, Lily, good morning. I am looking for some chat here too. Are you now in office? I am 30 yrs old, mind to chat?

• lily
    <br>
    <br>may i join your casual chat ?

• lily
    <br>exactly, I even fancy those days when people critizing, starting thread fights, that was even more interesting

• who is critical or picky? you need help, luckli?
    <br>why u leave a msn there? what for?

• guy and hotbutter,
    <br>sure, you are welcome.
    <br>
    <br>agree,
    <br>its an open forum, ppl are free to express their ideas, some of their replies are really interesting. Have u ever start a fight?
    <br>

• lily
    <br>i did not start a thread to start a fight, but did argue with some in threads, sometimes, really couldn't stand those that were rude, arrogant and disturbing. How about you?

• Dear Lily,
    <br>I am an educated decent mature professional man and can be a very good and interesting chatmate. My msn is [email protected]. Thanks.

• 而家好多人都係以寸人, 鬧人為樂, 睇開d啦

• morning all!!!!! well.. its almost afternoon anyway....
    <br>
    <br>what u guys been up to???

• stupid cxxt, finding chatmate in 'sex' is already a total mistake. waste time 9up fxxking bitch.

• Sounds Lily have not been here for a long time. Yes, many decent guys/women have gone. Just wondering where they have been now

• <br>Lily: U r talking to me? [email protected]
    <br>May be u'll remember that.
    <br>Cheers.

• Lily
    <br>
    <br>if you want simply a casual chat here. you can ignore some dogs barking and response to those polite one then enjoy. see you around.

• Lily,
    <br>
    <br>This is the tricky question also I also posted at the R page. The need from me is something in between R and S page. (disclaimer : I am married and I am mature)
    <br>
    <br>I need quality discussion and closer mind people, while I do not want potato head from the hardcore R page people that looking for THE MR. RIGHT.
    <br>
    <br>I see less and less quality activities ( i would not say less quality people, just those people no longer border to contribute to this site)
    <br>
    <br>Eventually, I may like to end up in bed with the girl I like. No need to be rush, but it need to be fun.
    <br>
    <br>So, now we are all in a trick question... how to get us back between the R page and the current S page...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Feel free to chip in your comment.
    <br>
    <br>

• agree,
    <br>I do join them if i think someone is not making sense and i would like to give my opinion too.
    <br>
    <br>Or i like to point out someone i knew, who lied about himself or said contraditary things.
    <br>
    <br>Guy, thx for yr advice.

• Hi Lili,
    <br>Let me stand aside to listen first.
    <br>I just can't agree that it's short of decent guys here.
    <br>Ha.
    <br>Anyway, nice to meet you. Please go on for your chat.

• S.Malt
    <br>
    <br>thanks for sharing your intention and your expectation.
    <br>this is a free forum and everyone could do/say whatever they feel free.
    <br>I dont hv problem with ppl do here, this is a sex board.
    <br>
    <br>To me, the transition from R to S would come naturally, so natural that we even dont need to plan about the execution, i never worried about that. And if you want to find a starting point, I would say this is the place, i refer to the S page.
    <br>
    <br>I do sensed that there are ppl looking for R-S transistion but not feeling comfortable here. Some chatmate told me that they dont hv much response, or ppl kept saying negative things to them. Hence they gave up eventually.
    <br>
    <br>What's your case?

• but is this a sex chat forum?<br /><br />If yes, it is supposed to be bad :O<br /><br />If finding relationship, there is another  forum ... right? :O<br /><br />I am a bit confused.

• Lily, you are welcome and hope this thread can be a wonderland within this sex forum.

• guy,
    <br>I m not a good host, coz i cant stay online most of the time during office hours. MSN fits more into my schedule.
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, i dont see much participation here.
    <br>time for lunch, u hv a nice day.

• hi, lily, dont be disappointed, i m yr fans, :-)

• Lily,
    <br>
    <br>Will see if you may come back.
    <br>MSN is good and fair enough, but would you add me to your msn?
    <br>
    <br>Ho, I just thought that may not be what you are looking for if asking for msn only after a few lines.

• lily
    <br>i just don't understand why guys only use this as a platform to find partners but not as a forum to exchange and share experience

• Martini,
    <br>i dont mind adding u to chat, i cant reply promptly to the messages.
    <br>
    <br>agree,
    <br>re u male of female? Most guys are action driven (of coz there is exceptionals) and they thought we come to the wrong place, they believed sex forum is a place to offer and invite.
    <br>

• Lily
    <br>my job is very flexible and I believe I am a open-minded and funny guy.
    <br>So can we talk in office hour and kill time?

• Lili, I'm surprised and impressed.
    <br>Anyway, this is my msn. Be my office time msn buddy then.
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>see ya there.
    <br>

• Lily,
    <br>
    <br>Behind the scene, any way suggested could figure out whether the one is decent?
    <br>
    <br>

• guy,
    <br>I m not a good host, coz i cant stay online most of the time during office hours. MSN fits more into my schedule.
    <br>
    <br>Is that means I have the pleasure to stay inside your picky msn listing ? I am not so smart after reading this reply. Haha.
    <br>
    <br>

• re u male of female? Most guys are action driven (of coz there is exceptionals) and they thought we come to the wrong place, they believed sex forum is a place to offer and invite.
    <br>
    <br>At least you use most and exceptionals instead of all.

• Oh... seems to be another dead post?

• are you Lily Leung? about 40 years old?  the one who behave like big sister and then borrow money from people here without returning?