朱古力瘤問題......

• 其實以前都一直M痛,但以為係正常所以無點理佢,點知之前去婦科檢查確診左有粒朱古力瘤,西醫建議食避孕藥,除非佢變大先要做手術。我啲朋友就叫我去睇中醫,有冇人可以話我知點做TT

• 我都有朱古力瘤 初初醫生開左避孕藥比我食 個瘤都無發大但都仲係有啲M痛 之後轉食一隻叫Visanne嘅藥 止到痛 個瘤竟然仲細左 解決左咁多年嘅問題 所以有keep住食 亦唔洗做手術 之後聽朋友講因爲無聽婦科醫生話去左睇中醫 結果個瘤大左仲要做手術切左個瘤 睇中醫啲評語真係好壞參次 有啲話好work有啲越睇越差 我諗真係好睇你搵唔搵到個真係有料既醫師 不過我覺得西藥穩陣啲 起碼快見效 止到痛又唔洗做手術 都係建議你問返你婦科醫生點做好

• 我會建議你跟醫生指示做啦,人哋受過專業訓練,又有經驗,日日都醫緊咁多病人

• 試下中西合壁? 西藥可以快D控制到病情,中藥就慢慢改善體質,有時唔知個中醫夾唔夾,點都食住西藥等佢唔會惡化,先慢慢調理

• flower said:

試下中西合壁? 西藥可以快D控制到病情,中藥就慢慢改善體質,有時唔知個中醫夾唔夾,點都食住西藥等佢唔會惡化,先慢慢調理

我都明白,但我老公就唔太想我食避孕藥囉,佢話對身體唔好,所以唔想我食

• bbellen said:

flower said:

我之前有個朋友又係有朱古力瘤,睇左半年中醫之後變大左,嚇親即刻返醫院搵主診醫生,乖乖地食返荷爾蒙藥反而縮細返

• caroline said:

bbellen said:

flower said:

我之前有個朋友又係有朱古力瘤,睇左半年中醫之後變大左,嚇親即刻返醫院搵主診醫生,乖乖地食返荷爾蒙藥反而縮細返

梗係聽醫生話好過聽你老公講,除非你老公係婦科醫生...我自己會建議你地了解多d避孕藥先,我食緊yxx果隻,配合番均衡飲食,作息定時,e幾年都冇再痛同變大

• 睇下有冇時間去,我報左名

主題:
    『宮寒不在於產前產後,懷孕前養生秘訣』分享會

主講:陳澤鵬 中醫醫學博士
    香港大學、香港浸會大學、
    廣州中醫藥大學(碩士、博士)

分享會將帶給你更了解中國流傳五千年的中醫產前男女養生秘訣及何為宮寒。

登記: https://goo.gl/forms/2nAmz8nlCX6Y9Y8A3
    查詢電話: 3708 9688

• Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Lead generation

• With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Lead generation

• I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Lead generation

• I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Lead generation

• This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing. Lead generation

• I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Lead generation

• If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Lead generation

• This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas Lead generation

• I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Lead generation

• Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Lead generation