(SL wanted) 30/f good looking, slim & tall with white skin

• Any guys who are aged 35-40,& height above 175cm (no fatty please) want to become my SL? Please leave me your info and wechat.

• hi there....seems you are looking for me.
    I am 40. Professional in Engineering and graduated in Canada.
    I am 175cm tall and 150lbs....
    Love to talk and humor
    and looking forward your reply
    wechat: yurick1314

• HI, lady
    I am 34 yrs old, can try? Height 180cm and Weight 150lbs, U grad, nice guy and talkative.
    WeChat: papapaSP789

• Hello, Secret Heaven
    Am really want be ur SL,my a/h/w are 45 age,176 cm and 71 kg respectively,if u dont mind then please add my wechat in Trevelyan_Grey
    Thank you

• wechat yurick1314

• hi
    lets wechat more... luip888
    43運動型少少大隻,175高,155重,風趣幽默

• Hi, you are good looking, slim and tall with white skin.....y focus on appearance? That meant for a man that is interested in your appearance, come here and leave information here, right?

That is not a way to find a nice SL. This is much more like finding partner for whatever you want.
    Ignore my trash words coz i am a bit moody today.

Sorry.

• added

• @stepshk

Don't be so serious, sounds another joke only.

• HI, lady
    WeChat: bencheng818

• Secret-heaven said:

Any guys who are aged 35-40,& height above 175cm (no fatty please) want to become my SL? Please leave me your info and wechat.

Hi, nice to see your thread. I am not really matching your specified requirements but keen on trying my luck with sincerity.

I am in my mid 40s, 173cm, fit body as I like swimming and go for gym, non smoking, single with good occupation.

If you don't mind, let's chat more in wechat : gentle1967

Cheers

• 我都想識個SL,我都但我都大你十年。唔知道我地會唔會有FEEL?
    可以ADD我傾下,交個朋友都得。
    WeChat: minglovek

• i am 4x,179cm,wechat: youichicheung

• Hi morning,
    Shall we talk?
    I m 179cm and good fit about 40 age
    My wechat : garychansf

• Hello Secret Heaven
    I have 179 .not chuppy or fat,like travelling and sports.if uou dont mind i am 48 .please drpp me a message @ wechat as:
    Jon2883
    Enjoy dinning and wine with her when together.and you?

• Hi, hope you are well. I am 35 and above 175. Wish we can chat a bit at wechat: Leafshk2013

• Hi, hope you are well. I am 35 and above 175. Wish we can chat a bit at wechat: Leafshk2013

• 175cm,165lbs,大家傾下計先啦~
    Wechat:on10848503

• Hi, let's see if we can chat further...
    I'm 30+, male, mature, overseas educated, professional; like car-riding, fine-dining, movies, etc...
    my wechat: elchatchat

• Hi,
    My height n weight are as 176cm, 71kg respectively,
    Wechat: Trevyan_Grey
    Look forward to having ur reply, thank you

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.