Nice young lady looking for long term support

• As stated in title, looking for gentleman who is willing to offer support to be long term secret partner. Interested parties please drop ur WeChat for some chatting first.
    If u are not interested or looking for free sex only, please skip. No offence.
    No more reply from me will be shown here, thanks.

• Hi lady add me wechat micmic880

• Hi,

I am a married man. I am also looking for a nice lady to be my stable and long term partner to meet regularly for some discreet fun. I am willing to provide generous support to the right lady. I am healthy, clean and fit. I am also considerate, caring and fun to to be with. If i sound like the type you like, please add me at my wechat: ledderface

• hi lady, I am 40 age, office working, how can contact?

• wechat kitnba, add me

• Good afternoon lady
    I want to meet with a nice & pretty lady to share the nice time together, Hope to chat with you in details.

Please add my wechat: colorful-life14

Anyway, thanks and wish you have a nice day

• Nice said in Nice young lady looking for long term support:

As stated in title, looking for gentleman who is willing to offer support to be long term secret partner. Interested parties please drop ur WeChat for some chatting first.
    If u are not interested or looking for free sex only, please skip. No offence.
    No more reply from me will be shown here, thanks.

Hi, I am interested to know you more to see if we are click. I have no problem on what you requested if we are matched. I am in mid 40s, decent and gentle.

Let's chat more then. Pls add : gentle1967

• Hi, I'm interested, can add my wechat:dee3311 and see where we can go from there

• hi, may we chat in email? mantrade99@gmail.com

I am 45 age male, office working, LIve near Taipo, non smoke, want a ptgf/SL , can offer u $$ support too.

• Hi wechat mrbenc88

• waste time

• Hi,

I am interest tosee if we can work something out. Please add my wechat nobodysmart for further chat.

See you soon.

• wechat kmericmak3..add me

• Still here? I am interested. Please add my WeChat composelifehk. Look forward to chatting with u.

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.