Decent gal is looking for decent guy / gal for chatting and sharing

• I am decent gal (30 yrs old) who is looking for decent guy or gal for chatting or sharing. All status are welcome. May have some nice chat, carried or casual dinner (no worry, I knew what is AA 制, I am not asking for free dinner). However, if u are sex oriented and target for SL or SP only, please do not drop any message.
    Interested ppl please drop me ur WeChat.

PS: Plz dun lie about ur status, whatever single, attached or married, just tell the truth. No point to lie.

純粹當識下朋友 🙂

• @rosentnicole Hi, my WeChat is steveleung4566

• @rosentnicole I'm 50 old man. If you don"t mind. you can add my wechat. kelvin5lapming

• Hi hello ^^
    你好呀, 我係已婚熟男一名,喜歡傾計吹水,當然只係office hour啦,咩都傾一。餐,生活事感情事等。
    唔介意既話,加我wechat傾下^
    ^
    male_mature_hk

• @rosentnicole

seems really not easy to find pure chatting & sharing here, good luck ~~

• @rosentnicole Hi ~ I m 35 decent man, if u dun mind, pls add my skype: boxer1818@hotmail.com

• Good afternoon

Just feel that you are a nice lady, hope to know more about you, let chat, then we will know how match we are.

wechat: colorful-life14

Many thanks and wish to see you soon, have a nice day

• @rosentnicole
    Hi, Please add me to chat as friend!
    WeChat: uplink2888
    Thanks

• @rosentnicole
    I'm 40 married and would like to know more friend to share and chat. my wechat tomatorice-hk

• I'm a 38yrs married guy would like to look for some nice chat. Nice to meet you.

WeChat/Skype /line: virtualslym

• @rosentnicole
    37M 178tall 165lbs
    wechat : 858 952 721
    looking for good chat too

• Hi I'm a 35 year old decent guy, sometimes bored and look for some people to chat with, you can add my wechat: dee3311 and see

• @rosentnicole said in Decent gal is looking for decent guy / gal for chatting and sharing:

I am decent gal (30 yrs old) who is looking for decent guy or gal for chatting or sharing. All status are welcome. May have some nice chat, carried or casual dinner (no worry, I knew what is AA 制, I am not asking for free dinner). However, if u are sex oriented and target for SL or SP only, please do not drop any message.

PS: Plz dun lie about ur status, whatever single, attached or married, just tell the truth. No point to lie.

純粹當識下朋友 🙂

Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,1Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,176 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!76 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!

@rosentnicole said in Decent gal is looking for decent guy / gal for chatting and sharing:

I am decent gal (30 yrs old) who is looking for decent guy or gal for chatting or sharing. All status are welcome. May have some nice chat, carried or casual dinner (no worry, I knew what is AA 制, I am not asking for free dinner). However, if u are sex oriented and target for SL or SP only, please do not drop any message.

純粹當識下朋友 🙂

Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,1Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,176 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!76 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!

• @rosentnicole

傾計吹水可以搵我 :)

WECHAT : JEANLONG300

• 當識個朋友
    你好,decent gal

• Hi, this is Danny, a decent guy at early 40's. Looking for a decent lady with mature mind to chat with.

My wechat is
    Passion_722

• Happy to chat if u are still interested
    Add me on witty26

• @rosentnicole i am 4x, 179cm, wechat: youichicheung

• 30 male here
    wechat : f1rzy_1

• decent man 34
    like to talk and sharing
    hope to be friend with you
    wechat : ttt996

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.