Young lady wants a SL

• Hi everyone, i am seeking for a SL.
    I want to find someone who is gentle, cheerful and can match with me on bed.
    I am not thin. I like watching movie, singk, hiking, eating and reading.
    Please leave your contact here if your are interested^^

• Hi lady

I'm a 38 yrs old married guy
    Let's have a nice chat first to build up our relationship.
    wechat/ skype/ line : virtualslym

• hello, nice to meet you, wanna hv a chat with you first, my skype is fantasmicathk

• hi young lady,

i am leo 34 years old but still look young with nice appearance haha……Sincerely looking for a stable sl for long term, to sweet sweet and anything la~~can we have private skype chat?

• I am a mature guy and live alone.live alone and have car. and i like sports btw. pls add my skype to hare all details...
    matureandnice@live.hk

• My wechat: steveleung4566

• hi, younglady,how old are u?

• Hi~i am 36, 180cm tall, fit, pls add my wechat : wwc919

• Hi Young Lady

I'm a 36 yr old guy looking for a SL too, if you don't mind you can either add my wechat and see if we are fit for each other.
    wechat:dee3311

• Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,1Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,176 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!76 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!

• Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,1Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,176 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!76 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!

• Young-lady said in Young lady wants a SL:

Hi everyone, i am seeking for a SL.
    I want to find someone who is gentle, cheerful and can match with me on bed.
    I am not thin. I like watching movie, singk, hiking, eating and reading.
    Please leave your contact here if your are interested^^

Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,1Man in 30 early,good look ,176 cm talMan in 30 early,good look ,176 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!76 cm tall,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!l,medium body,talkative, like swim and gym. Add me wechat: alfred681 .Please add me to chat chat!

• Hi Younb La
    40 + maturn man have similar interest , particular hiking n singk, love travel with soulmate , please leave me a messsage and chat in private, my wechat:jon2883
    I am non smoker, love enjoy food and wine with my beloved,^^

• Hi Young Lady
    40 + mature man have similar interest , particular hiking n singk, love travel with soulmate , please leave me a messsage and chat in private, my wechat:jon2883
    I am non smoker, love enjoy food and wine with my beloved,^^

• i am 4x, 179cm, wechat: youichicheung

• My Skype is snaapshot

• My wechat:ck20002017
    Add me for our further chat

• skype:ganman23 wechat:ganman23 phone:五一八19八七四 line:man69- kakao:stiong23 email:bg3@live.hk

• I am Interest, my Wechat. raymondkwk

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.