looking for a lady w intellect and charm

• first of all, i met my Ex-GF here years ago, i loved u, wish you happy marriage.

I am looking for a lady. but i wont set the limitation here...serious GF/wife or SL/SP? who knows. But i am single, never married, no child, no drama. I admit that i had SP/SL before, and i love and am good at sex. but I would stop playing and be serious for the right girl, that s for sure.

• alt text
    alt text

SWEET guy sincerely looking for a GF/SL

looking for a lover, a fd, a (sex) partner...we love, we share, we kiss...

I am sincerely looking for a SL now. hope that you are the ONE.

and we will have a few years of time (or more) that when we get old in the future, we will recall these sweet moments in our life.

could be a GF hunting if end up you and I are a perfect match...but this is never easy.

prefer you are/do:

A decent/sexy lady (age not important, prefer slim or sexy, average appearance);
    enjoy sex; (I am good at sex, dont worry)
    free to go out at will. and enjoy life and like to explore. Other than regular hourly hotel meeting/movies/sing k/finding new places for food…sometimes maybe we can go somewhere else to enjoy our holidays? (e.g. 碧桂園十里銀灘hotel [walking by the beach, romantic…hehe], or Macau hotel package) we can go somewhere even further away after we established a stable relationship later on. Oh yeah, how about something like 哈佬喂, watching sunrise/sunset? Too crazy and juvenile? of coz, these kind of meetings wont be very often...wont affect our normal life.

Sth about me:

single and barely available (as i learnt a lesson), broke up several months ago :(
    Locally born and raised, well educated, 5-day work;
    30yo;
    Average face, a bit fashionable;
    Skinny but not weak, sporty, not tall (yes, i know you girls into tall guys, but im not, sorry);
    i drive;
    Skillful on bed (yes I was a Playboy… but after I met many girls, I know I want ML, not just sex. And I need love, I need a close fd whom I can share everything with her…) Safe sex is an important issue to me.
    a non-smoker(dont mind if u smoke, just dont smoke too much when we meet), soical drinker.

skype only:

[email protected]

alvin

• wonder how can solve this question:

0_1487419530854_the question  resize.jpg

OR//AND find this fascinatiing :

or read the book
    alt text