Any girl fancy to try sex in car in public place at night ?

• Having my holidays from 29 Jun to 5 July. Looking for girl for sweet romantic dating who would fancy having sex in my car at night in public place. We meet for romantic date first then drive to isolated place to have sex in my car but in public place. I have try this many times and am fully experienced in this type of sex which is exciting and interesting to do in car at night in public place. Me 34 y.o., 178cm, fit body type with excellent sex skills and thick, long hard JJ. Foreigner who speak fluent chinese. If you fancy trying sex in car in public place, please add to wechat me. wechat id: djspeedy001

• There you are again, ah char

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-16 5:55 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

There you are again, ah char

===============================================================

MYOB. No one asking you to add your comments on my posts.

Take a chill baby.

So called "Ah Char" is still better than Yellow Skin Pig like you.

• Wow you are insulting half of the yellow skin women here. If I was half a pig, I might be so desperate that I would give a smelly ah char like you a try. Dumb ass!

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-16 9:31 pm

Wow you are insulting half of the yellow skin women here. If I was half a pig, I might be so desperate that I would give a smelly ah char like you a try. Dumb ass!

Mother fxxking fat bitchy slut. MYOB.

I am racist to those who are racist. GOT THAT !

YELLOW SKIN PIG. LALALALA.

• For men of your quality, you might have better luck getting off by shooting the airplane than getting laid here.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-16 9:38 pm

For men of your quality, you might have better luck getting off by shooting the airplane than getting laid here.

Chill baby. I do not need your opinions or suggestions here.

Go and get laid by my guys in LKF for free drinks.

That is what sluts like you do in LKF with my guys.

Better save your time and get laid by my guys than giving your comments on my posts.

Thanks but no thanks.

• You keep mentioning my guys, apparently you are nobody in the absence of your so-called wingmen. If the girls at LKF wants to fxxk you, you wouldn't have to keep coming back to this message board begging for Chinese pussies. What a loser.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-16 10:18 pm

You keep mentioning my guys, apparently you are nobody in the absence of your so-called wingmen. If the girls at LKF wants to fxxk you, you wouldn't have to keep coming back to this message board begging for Chinese pussies. What a loser.

Challenge you to come to LKF and see by yourself with your eyes. I have everything i need in LKF.

For you, it seems a loser more bcoz you seem to be on this website 24x7 looking for hard dick to satisfy your lust.

Sluts like you sleep with me every night in LKF so this is just my pass time here.

Go and sleep baby bcoz if guys see you, they wont even let you touch them bcoz you are an ugly fat slut who guys will not even look at.

• Yawn! If it makes you feel better by calling me ugly or whatever, go ahead be my guest. What makes you think I am not out and about too when I am responding to your messages here? Funny! However, your desperation in finding some pussies online is a known fact.

• Sleepy replied at 2015-08-16 11:25 pm

Yawn! If it makes you feel better by calling me ugly or whatever, go ahead be my guest. What makes you think I am not out and about too when I am responding to your messages here? Funny! However, your desperation in finding some pussies online is a known fact.

Same like you sitting here 24x7 monitoring my posts so you can add your racist comments on them.

Wonder if you are so sexy, why you would need to be on all these posts 24x7 looking for dicks who wont serve you bcoz it is also a known fact that you are an ugly fat slut bcoz i know who you are and that is the reason you know who i am.

Get to the reality baby. No one wants to look at you forget about sleeping with you.

Ugly fat slut with nothing better to do.