Look for a SL. Age in between 26-34

• Mid-30s guy is looking for a long term SL who can share on life issue, gathering sometime, be a patient listener for each other and accept to have further more ...

If you are interest on it, please add me in Skype to chat more ... devildictator138@yahoo.com.hk

Look forward to meet you there and have a nice holiday ^^

• Mid-30s guy is looking for a long term SL who can share on life issue, gathering sometime, be a patient listener for each other and accept to have further more ...

If you are interest on it, please add me in Skype to chat more ... devildictator138@yahoo.com.hk

*Bored weekend ...

*Feeling bored and frustrated ....

*Feeling bored and frustrated ....

Look forward to meet you there and have a nice day ^^

*Feeling frustrated after a busy working day ....

• Mid-30s guy is looking for a long term SL who can share on life issue, gathering sometime, be a patient listener for each other and accept to have fun in further or more ...

• Mid-30s guy is looking for a long term SL who can share on life issue, gathering sometime, be a patient listener for each other and accept to have fun in further or more ...

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.