What is sl?

• sl stands for secret lover

• occupy central is already OUT. no wonder u know nothing about sl !!

• haha, please don't laugh at me. I am happy to hear your reply.

I know the Umbrella Movement is gone since yesterday. Actually, I opposed the move and but enjoyed the show, which is like carnival. Let alone the exterior office station, free water-refilling bottle and alike.

So, may I know what "sl" is? I think you know :P

• "R", thanks a lot. Is SL different from SP? Why does married individuals still look for SL, as to my understanding, SL is at a higher level or adpated form of SP-relationship, which both will not last for a lifetime. Isn't it a waste of energy and time to engage in such a relationship since there is no happy ending?

• Actually, I had a "SL" & "SP". It happened in late Oct which is out of my expectation. I know what is "right" to do, but is hesitant to execute. Anyone can share their experience? Thanks in advance!

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 2:18 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

"R", thanks a lot. Is SL different from SP? Why does married individuals still look for SL, as to my understanding, SL is at a higher level or adpated form of SP-relationship, which both will not last for a lifetime. Isn't it a waste of energy and time to engage in such a relationship since there is no happy ending?

===============================================================

I guess your assumption of everyone looking for "a happy ending" is very subjective. Some may look for commitment while others may look for romance/enjoyment. personally, I would think SL is a more engaged relationship between two in which both would treat each other sincerely although they cannot become couples for some reason. For SP, it would be more physical based. The two would just hang around for sex excitement without much soul connections. In a SL situation, a guy and a girl can fxck regularly although their personalities do not match completely... (abit like Ross and Rachel in Friends)

• "R", good analytic skill. Is "Ross and Rachel in Friends" a class III movie? I didn't watch. "Interstellar", a sci-fi featuring Anne, has a simple yet hard to understanding storyboard, and is best experienced at D-box cinema.

Well, my husband and I almost had no sex. He rejected me 95% of the time, making me wanting to prove myself from alternative ways. Accidentally, I was drawn into a "60%-SP/40%-SL" relationship with a guy two years younger than me. Do I love my husband? Nope. Do I love him? Yes. But things do not work this way. So sad...

• occupycentral

i replied you in my thead

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 2:43 pm

"R", good analytic skill. Is "Ross and Rachel in Friends" a class III movie? I didn't watch. "Interstellar", a sci-fi featuring Anne, has a simple yet hard to understanding storyboard, and is best experienced at D-box cinema.

Well, my husband and I almost had no sex. He rejected me 95% of the time, making me wanting to prove myself from alternative ways. Accidentally, I was drawn into a "60%-SP/40%-SL" relationship with a guy two years younger than me. Do I love my husband? Nope. Do I love him? Yes. But things do not work this way. So sad...

Ross and Rachel are characters in the American comedy "friends". well... everyone has his or her own story and that's just part of life. do you wanna chat on Skype in private? ray.so@hotmail.com

• oc

ooops, i thought u r a guy initially.

i think r has given u the meaning of sl already. so i need not explain further.

as long as u think it's right, just go ahead. i wonder why u said hesitate to execute...... didn't u guys hv sex already?

"friends" was a popular TV series in US. guess ross & rachel were characters in the series.

• haha replied at 2014-12-12 2:52 pm

oc

ooops, i thought u r a guy initially.

i think r has given u the meaning of sl already. so i need not explain further.

as long as u think it's right, just go ahead. i wonder why u said hesitate to execute...... didn't u guys hv sex already?

"friends" was a popular TV series in US. guess ross & rachel were characters in the series.

I guess by "execute" OccupyCentral means to say to call it off with her SL/SP because she mentioned she knows what is the right thing to do.

• I have no Skype but WhatsApp. U may add me if you have. Tonight, I am going to meet him again, happy and sad. It may be the second last time we meet if I can handle it well.

One more question: I have strong desire for sex, almost every day, and at night as well. I don't think it's normal. Is there something wrong about myself, or it's due to long-term suppression? I tried to look for answers from the internet but was in vain. Any good advices except telling me to consult doctors? Thanks~!

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:05 pm

I have no Skype but WhatsApp. U may add me if you have. Tonight, I am going to meet him again, happy and sad. It may be the second last time we meet if I can handle it well.

One more question: I have strong desire for sex, almost every day, and at night as well. I don't think it's normal. Is there something wrong about myself, or it's due to long-term suppression? I tried to look for answers from the internet but was in vain. Any good advices except telling me to consult doctors? Thanks~!

sure, my wechat is rs_3388. lets discuss in private

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:05 pm

I have no Skype but WhatsApp. U may add me if you have. Tonight, I am going to meet him again, happy and sad. It may be the second last time we meet if I can handle it well.

drop me a mail if u want a car ride tonight

hohohang2009@hotmail.com

• bullsxit. fxxkin' bitch.

• r replied at 2014-12-12 3:07 pm

OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:05 pm

sure, my wechat is rs_3388. lets discuss in private

and my watsapp is 6234 4986

• 死淫妖

男扮女

• OccupyCentral,

Look like I have a similar situation as u .

Let s share and discuss.

Email : maninhkisland@gmail.com

• "Haha": Do I sound like a guy? Thanks for your reply.

"La Vie d’Adèle": I am sorry to know that I sound like a "bitch" as I have good track record in all aspects.

"Darren": Actually, tonight I am going to meet him.

"R": Let me add you now. ^_^

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.