36, married man, decent looking professional, looking for NSA fun with ladies looking for the same.

• It has been a while since I have been here. It has surely changed a lot as there are not many ladies left.

Where are you all? :(

I am very stressed at work recently and would love to meet up someone who can share feelings and more. Ideally you are a decent looking professional too who do not want anything committed out of this (except may be a bit of friendship).

• it's difficult to find a decent guy here...

• Hi lady, good morning. You are probably right. Decent or not is going to be judged by yourself. I cannot promise that but I can promise I am well mannered we should at least have some good intellectual chats if we are both open to each other's. And of course the NSA extras if we click.

If the frequent visitors of this site are making you feel that way, I can only defend by telling you that my last post attempting to meet someone here would be at least 3-5 years ago.

My email is gavin.kidult@gmail.com. We can start there and perhaps share whatsapp/wechat via email?

• hi

• Hi Hilda, how are you today? It's really sunny outside. I've decided to stay home and relax.

• to stay your home togather?

• kidult replied at 2014-08-16 11:44 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi lady, good morning. You are probably right. Decent or not is going to be judged by yourself. I cannot promise that but I can promise I am well mannered we should at least have some good intellectual chats if we are both open to each other's. And of course the NSA extras if we click.

If the frequent visitors of this site are making you feel that way, I can only defend by telling you that my last post attempting to meet someone here would be at least 3-5 years ago.

My email is gavin.kidult@gmail.com. We can start there and perhaps share whatsapp/wechat via email?

===============================================================

want to meet?

• lady replied at 2014-08-16 5:54 pm

kidult replied at 2014-08-16 11:44 am

Hi lady, good morning. You are probably right. Decent or not is going to be judged by yourself. I cannot promise that but I can promise I am well mannered we should at least have some good intellectual chats if we are both open to each other's. And of course the NSA extras if we click.

want to meet?

Hi lady, I am quite free tonight. Can we meet up??

• hilda replied at 2014-08-16 4:47 pm

to stay your home togather?

Sorry Hilda, but I am already committed so that won't be possible. But it would be good if we can have a coffee or drink during weekdays.

• lady replied at 2014-08-16 5:54 pm

kidult replied at 2014-08-16 11:44 am

want to meet?

Hi lady, sure, would you please email me at gavin.kidult@gmail.com so we can exchange whatsapp/wechat etc?

Thanks. :)

• It was exactly 3 years since i was here last. And there was someone by the name of "lady" who chatted me up as well. I wonder if you're the same lady! Small world.

• push. :)

• Push

• Do u have skype

• Same same replied at 2014-08-18 10:11 pm

Do u have skype

Hi, I am looking for similar affairs too. I am in my mid 40s, hope can chat with you in Skype soon. Pls add : manufan2014@hotmail.com

• Same same replied at 2014-08-18 10:11 pm

Do u have skype

Hi same same, yes my Skype is gkidult. Talk soon. :)

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.