zzz ... zzz ...

• Bored in office as usual. If you have a hobby to share or ask, pls drop a note here.

(Photography, music, coffee, cooking, sports, politics, whatever....)

• I opt for coffee... do u like it?

• Music, cooking and tech. ;)

• I do like coffee but I am not that demanding. I did spend some effort to understand more about it. My conclusion is I am most comfortable at normal drinker level. I can make a decent cup but will not get too carried away like some enthusiast do....

• Music - Very into it. Used to be a gear junkie but not anymore. Love music or all sorts. Know more about classical than jazz. Canton than western.

As for cooking, I can only cook western. Chinese dishes are too hard and still learning.

• By the way, my coffee journey only lasted 3 days and fed up. Now I make my own coffee once in a while but will not drill too hard into it.

(In HK, many people claim to like coffee but actually full of shxt and like to mystify this hobby, which I cannot stand.)

• Bs, are you into gadgets?

Have you seen a carrot sharpener? Ingenious, lol.

• I do like gadgets in general.

I have no idea about carrot sharpener. Is it for cutting carrot? I was once trying to understand more about chef knife and cooking ware thou.

• hi obs

may i ask u question about Ebay?

• Hi Tether,

Long time no chat. Sure. :)

• a load of my cum

• hey wassup obs

yea, i clicked the 'buy it now' on an item from ebay, but i didnt completed the sale via paypal. does that meant i already purchased that item? coz ebay sent me an invoice that i purchased it.

thanks!

• Googe,

Not interested in your proposed topic. I am sure there are other threads more suitable for this. ;)

• I think it is 2 different issues.

If you click "buy it now" and confirmed again, you have commited to buy. Paypal is just one of the ways to settle the payment. Some buyer can choose to do a direct transfer/wire which is off the ebay system.

Thus, if you did receive an invoice, the seller is probably waiting for your payments to send the item out.

Hope this helps.

• obs

i dont think i did clicked ' confirm to purchase' though.

thanks anyways, it werent a huge purchase, just that i was a bit unhappy that the seller seem to twisted my arm.

• If you did not click to confirm, the seller should not be able to know about your clicking. I would suggest you just send PM to the seller thru ebay to clarify.

Ebayer are usually friendly. If this is a mis-click, it would probably be ok.

• obs

i did wrote to the seller's already.

anyways, it's not an big ticket item. i will buy it even if he wont entertain my explanation.

i bought a pair of tweeters. lol

• onlybs replied at 2014-08-13 4:36 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

I do like gadgets in general.

I have no idea about carrot sharpener. Is it for cutting carrot? I was once trying to understand more about chef knife and cooking ware thou.

===============================================================

It's just a giant pencil sharpener, ridiculous really, lol.

• I see.

I have tons of trashes from ebay. Just today I bought a pair of tube amp.

For the tweeter you got, JBL? Was it you that told me before that you have a burnt tweeter?

• It's just a giant pencil sharpener, ridiculous really, lol.

===============================

Can be a smart toy to have. Imagine, turnips in thin slices. If fresh enough, just a bit of soya and wasabi is nice (jap style).

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.