Will you contact your ex sex partner?

• People come and go. We may switch new sex partner once in a while because of different reasons.

But will you sometimes contact back your old players? Maybe just like to know what he or she is up to? And contact them? Or have fun with them again for 1 time?

Just like to chat.

• I was being contacted by them many times, i have no idea why they do so. Of coz they said they missed me, I just thou they wanted fxxk again.

• I didn't, we agreed not to contact each other when we decided to end the relationship

• mi replied at 2014-02-17 5:14 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was being contacted by them many times, i have no idea why they do so. Of coz they said they missed me, I just thou they wanted fxxk again.

===============================================================

Hi Mi, do you have any SP now?? How old are you??

• mi replied at 2014-02-17 5:14 pm

I was being contacted by them many times, i have no idea why they do so. Of coz they said they missed me, I just thou they wanted fxxk again.

so did you fxck them then??

• Once in a while my ex SP may contact me. We may go out dinner and may end up in bed. I think they are bored. We never really say "do not see each other again" so maybe 3 months, 9 months we have a one time sex.

• The feeling of dinner or sleeping with an ex is kind of funny. Peaceful, you may enjoy, and you are relax. But you know you will not do it too often.... Funny.

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-17 5:28 pm

Once in a while my ex SP may contact me. We may go out dinner and may end up in bed. I think they are bored. We never really say "do not see each other again" so maybe 3 months, 9 months we have a one time sex.

Exactly as same as you! I never ask why they came up again. I think it is fine as long as we both enjoy the moment, yes maybe we are bored.

• mi, are you Sxxxxxxt?

• Ha Mi, looks like you have a lot of old friends try to reconnect you... Chat here later, I think I will re login late tonight as need to rush something out

• just some contact ....

no sex anymore

• why? passion not there?

• frankly no. history is history, we do not live in the past

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-17 5:28 pm

Once in a while my ex SP may contact me. We may go out dinner and may end up in bed. I think they are bored. We never really say "do not see each other again" so maybe 3 months, 9 months we have a one time sex.

Same here! We never say "goodbye".... They used to say "keep in touch"... Hehe, but no in touch any actually... Some of them like to connect me once per year, met and gone again.... Some of them like to keep chatting when free but maybe one or two years met once in bed...

• Everytime met them again, just like old friend, feeling comfortable!

• morning all

• hi morning

• Morning mi. (btw, your name reminds me of another mix girl I know from icered back in 10 years before). Some of the SP can be true friends and keep in touch like normal friends. But it takes a lot of alcohol to get us to bed.

• lulu replied at 2014-02-17 11:21 pm

Everytime met them again, just like old friend, feeling comfortable!

Yes. In my experience, most SPs who can last for few round of sex, we will become long time friends at the end, and feel comfortable with them.

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-18 11:43 am

Morning mi. (btw, your name reminds me of another mix girl I know from icered back in 10 years before). Some of the SP can be true friends and keep in touch like normal friends. But it takes a lot of alcohol to get us to bed.

Perhaps we werent end up in a messy way, that's why we can still as a friend and keep in touch. Of coz alcohol could be thing goes easiler. hehe

Of coz I had some bad experience that erased all the contact from him and never say hi again....

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.