Looking for a model $50-60 per hour

• Model 需要穿大概90條裙影相. 相片會之後upload 上公司website 俾客睇. 要影全日大概9 -10個小時.
    所有裙都係姊妹裙, 好密實. 化妝, set 頭會包埋. 如有興趣請電郵至co_biz@yahoo.com. 如不介意可付上照片, size 及高度. 所有裙都係中碼, 上圍大概33/ 34, 腰26

I am looking for a model who is required to wear around 90 bridesmaid dress and do the shooting. All the photos will be uploaded to the company website. All of our clients will see your photos. It takes around 9 - 10 hours and will be finished in a single day.

All the dresses are not sex at all, no worry! Make up and hair stylist will be provided. All the dresses to be tried on are M size approx. 33 / 34 bust and 26 waist. If you are interested, please send an email to co_biz@yahoo.com, if you don't mind please share with me some of your photos, mention your size and height.

Thanks!

• Hi, i am interested in the position of the bridesmaid model part time. Unfortunately, I wish to ask if i can do the work in two days, 4-5 hours per day, as i am in college. My height is about 160cm. I wear size 34 (Based on H&M shirts and pants ). May i also have your company address and website ? I hope you consider. Thanks. fuggitole@gmail.com is my email :)

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.