失戀了,最可悲的是我哭不出來!

• Loto Dude replied at 2013-08-24 8:29 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Relationship has evolved to a very complicated matter in recent decades. Remember in the old days when my parents got married, their expectation might just be to live and raise kids; living standard was kind of simple too compare to nowadays. I haven't gone through all your stories but felt sad to see the split reason is due to the gap in the vision of the future between u2. Bright side is that, you are still young and the road ahead is full of excitement. Good Luck.

===============================================================

THX

• Marriage is not something I can ask for , there are tone of time people just sit there waiting for someone come up to them and say how long his love would ever last.

I kneel down for a moment, I would do everything I can in my life just be with you , For the second I start out my speech , She stare away and turn against me.

Dont I ever get a chance to say something that may worth nothing to you. But for God knows, u are my everything

• Gen replied at 2013-08-24 9:14 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Marriage is not something I can ask for , there are tone of time people just sit there waiting for someone come up to them and say how long his love would ever last.

I kneel down for a moment, I would do everything I can in my life just be with you , For the second I start out my speech , She stare away and turn against me.

Dont I ever get a chance to say something that may worth nothing to you. But for God knows, u are my everything

===============================================================

咁都要講緣份嘅!

好的是你真心付出過,有些人一生也沒有試過真心愛過嘅滋味,愛過痛過,人生總算沒白過。