<SL/SP wanted> any pretty OL/gal really love KISSing ?

• No string attached, secret relationship (i am single, and i still have the hope of finding a real GF who is perfect for me...i know it's not easy... so i dont mind u hv a BF/HB, just keep our relationship underground)

I love sex, and I am good at foreplay and make you enjoy the process. want more passion, at least during the time we meet, I will treat you as a lover, hope u will do the same to me.
    I want the intimacy of making love.

requirement:
    loves KISSing and lives within NT east or Kowloon east (I live in NT north)
    white skin, not fat;
    age is NOT important;
    face is not very important, skin condition and body shape are more important.

me:
    ~30 strong man, not tall, not ugly either
    5-day work
    gentle and enjoy kissing, hugging & foreplay, long-lasting
    love watching movies(especial love movies, comedy, pixar cartoon...etc), my recommendation:
    愛情喜劇: hitch, 俠骨仁心 (對白絕到冇得再絕, 推介!!!!).
    愛情片: notting hill, 春嬌與志明 (好鍾意余文樂同楊幕攤牌果段..."喜歡就是喜歡..."), 戀愛行星

[email protected]

• No string attached, secret relationship (i am single, and i still have the hope of finding a real GF who is perfect for me...i know it's not easy... so i dont mind u hv a BF/HB, just keep our relationship underground)

I love sex, and I am good at foreplay and make you enjoy the process. want more passion, at least during the time we meet, I will treat you as a lover, hope u will do the same to me.

requirement:

white skin, not fat;

age is NOT important;

me:

5-day work

love watching movies(especial love movies, comedy, pixar cartoon...etc), my recommendation:

[email protected]

requirement:

white skin, not fat;

age is NOT important;

me:

5-day work

[email protected]

requirement:

white skin, not fat;

age is NOT important;

me:

5-day work

[email protected]