<prefer mid-lady> hv sex 1-2 times a month, Sex-only relationship.

• requirement: white skin, big boobs(at least not flat) me: nearly 30 strong man, not tall, not ugly either, enjoy hugging & foreplay, long-lasting(i'd be glad if u can make me cum early) email me:garment21kg@she.com

• requirement: white skin, big boobs(at least not flat)

me: nearly 30 strong man, not tall, not ugly either, enjoy hugging & foreplay, long-lasting(i'd be glad if u can make me cum early)

email me:

garment21kg@she.com

Good morning ladies

me: nearly 30 strong man, not tall, not ugly either, enjoy hugging & foreplay, long-lasting(i'd be glad if u can make me cum early)

email me:

garment21kg@she.com

email me:

garment21kg@she.com

email me: garment21kg@she.com

email me: garment21kg@she.com

• Very funny, posting a star pic as yours and asking for a cheap fxxk. Are you mentally sick?

• Are you trying to fxxk in the name of Brad Pitt?

How about aaron kwok instead? or Stephen Chow?

• You missing one very crucial requirement, the girl must be a dumbass like you.

• Good morning ladies

hope the crazy man didnt annoy you.

Good day

requirement: white skin, big boobs(at least not flat)

email me:

garment21kg@she.com

Good morning ladies

email me:

garment21kg@she.com

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.