Look for a sl with mature mindset

• I am a 4x married lady and would like to look for a mature stable sl to share and care of each other.

40, married, non smoker, lives or work in island side.
    Have sl experience longer than 2 years (with one).
    Can meet 2 times monthly at least.
    Can be home late (before 11:30) and manage to control his time on his own.
    Management level and have business trip preferable.
    Outgoing, cheerful, confidence and gentle person.

Let us chat here to see if we match or not before adding each other.

• Pinky

your requirements are more for a husband rather then an sl. lol

• Thanks for your reminder but if you read carefully actually those are very basic issues to being a sl. Don't you think so?

I just try to be fair and no more surprise to the one who read this after all, they found out I am looking different thing.

• wandering, I know you might not visit here again but I am also wondering which point that made you think I am asking too much?

Married? non-smoker? meet 2 times monthly? Back home late? or need to have sl experience?

• Pinky

sorry if my comment offended you!

but i guess life isnt that robotic, or is it?

• Pinky replied at 2012-12-19 5:00 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your reminder but if you read carefully actually those are very basic issues to being a sl. Don't you think so?

I just try to be fair and no more surprise to the one who read this after all, they found out I am looking different thing.

===============================================================

Dear Pinky

Good afternoon, i am fit for your requirements. Also i am serious to develop a nice relationship with a mature & nice lady too.

Seem we both get married, i think we are not suitable to expose more our personally information in public, Sorry for that can't chat with you more in here. However, for safety purpose, if you don't mind, let chat in msn for private & details

here is my msn to you

wwfskill@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks in first & wish to share more of yours in coming soon.

Have a nice day!

• Pinky

and sometime you might still want to be with 'him', even if he fail all your requirements.

• human interactions are too difficult to guage

• wandering, I am very happy to read your response and everyone is welcome to share their point of view with me. After reading so many threads here in she.com, I do feel that mine is very flexible with just asking 2 times monthly. Well, of course if you are the one that even can't offer 2 nights monthly then you will think it is difficult. If I may accept less than 2 times monthly, then I think I better look for a sex partner when I feel horny. Easier, don't you think so? ^.^

• Pinky

probably u might ignored his flaws, if n when u fell for him deeply.

• 屌, 死臭閪, 耐冇屌閪傻撚左, 妳搵人屌就講, 咪撚咁多要求, 最後妳咪一撚樣 中出, 口爆, 吞精, 肛插, 顏射!

• usually it boiled down to fate!

• 屌, 死臭閪, 耐冇屌閪傻撚左, 妳搵人屌就講, 咪撚咁多要求, 最後妳咪一撚樣 中出, 口爆, 吞精, 肛插, 顏射!

Dear Pinky,

I have your message this afternoon. This is Mr Chan, a 47 years old gentleman from Hong Kong. You may reach me at alifejacket@hotmail.com

Wish you a Merry Christmas!

• Pinky

係咪屌閪呀? 想屌就ADD 我

jackso@hotmail.com

• wandering replied at 2012-12-19 5:19 pm

Pinky

probably u might ignored his flaws, if n when u fell for him deeply.

Agree with you. This is why you will never find any height, weight or appearance requirement in my thread. No one is perfect and here is just the matter match or not?

Of course it is also important that both parties have feeling to each other or not?

• jackso replied at 2012-12-19 5:35 pm

Pinky

係咪屌閪呀? 想屌就ADD 我

jackso@hotmail.com

You must be very bored by leaving "3 times" msg in my thread. Anyway thanks for your visit.

• Nice to meet you ... Pinky !

• Eson, thanks for visiting here. Anything to share with me?

• Hello Pinky,

I just fail the part of > 2 years SL experience ><

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.