I feel very upset. my bf slept with another girl. she was drunk and they had sex. what should i do?

• hello~~~how long did you with bf?

• chat with me

i help u

• 我會飛左佢

• how old are u and ur bf?

• add me to share in private la..ok?

master@live.hk

• we have sex 3 times a week and he's like an animal in bed. the other girl doesn't work on weekday, and she said she was unhappy and she had a few drinks. i can't believe she seduced my bf and said she was drunk!

• Very simple,if u can not accept this behavior,then u should break up directly.

Im alfred, 2x, about 176cm, 140lbs, decent looking.tall, strong and fit, decent, well-educated, nice, caring, non-smoking. Add my MSN: alfred68@live.hk . Hope we can chat or meet up some time .

• how do u know that

• nicole replied at 2012-06-27 12:26 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

we have sex 3 times a week and he's like an animal in bed. the other girl doesn't work on weekday, and she said she was unhappy and she had a few drinks. i can't believe she seduced my bf and said she was drunk!

===============================================================

ic got it

u want to b reak up ma?

• nicole

poor you...

can we share in msn privately? I would like to help

msn: mikrtravel09@hotmail.com

• i found out because she called my bf many times at night and i asked. she needs to work during the weekend so will take one of the week day off. now i'm very scared and don't know if she will come again and say she's drunk again! i don't know what to do. i don't want to break up with my bf. i hate that girl!

• nicole replied at 2012-06-27 12:32 am

i found out because she called my bf many times at night and i asked. she needs to work during the weekend so will take one of the week day off. now i'm very scared and don't know if she will come again and say she's drunk again! i don't know what to do. i don't want to break up with my bf. i hate that girl!

it is hard

ho wold ar eu ?

• give me a shot, let's talk it out :)

msn: roostercock@live.com

• my plan is let my bf have sex with me all the time so he will get tired. i need to dress more sexy to seduce him! any other plan?

• nicole replied at 2012-06-27 12:35 am

my plan is let my bf have sex with me all the time so he will get tired. i need to dress more sexy to seduce him! any other plan?

yes ur plan is good but.....

not really well enough...

• nicole, the good way is you should find a new one,

• has he strayed in the past?

• how can you all help me?

revenge by sleeping with different men?

• nicole replied at 2012-06-27 12:39 am

how can you all help me?

revenge by sleeping with different men?

some gals will do this

u want?

u want to sleep with me?

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.