===============================================================

但係我是中扒女

Me too! ^_~

nitenite~~

• sexy girl,

pls email yr msn / whatsapp to [email protected]

• good morning

how come you gals talk a lot about me but without me?

personality is always charming if you express yourself in a clean and clear way. dilys is attractive somehow, since she expresses herself very clearly. of course we can't please everybody, like many people here hate me.

i never met or even talked to sexy_girl in private, such as msn, whatsapp, qq, etc. never. and i can't tell if she's sexy and charming in personality, and i hope we do have chance to communicate. let it be.

• cont'd

she couldn't moan loudly and freely. but i could feel she's very horny with my banding - my waist moved back and forth like an engine on her. she was mad at me saying "you bad, i want to scream but my brother is here... you bad... ahhhhh... bad guy... ahhhh..."

i couldn't help but fxxk harder... i pushed her hands on hand and didn't let her move... using my knees to high hill her legs more... she could feel my hot rod becoming a hotter one... harder one...

i tried to rapidly move at the mouth of her juicy pussy with my dick head... then suddenly pushed the whole one into it... i could read from her face - her forever and ever exciting feeling and physical pleasure she enjoyed.

we sweated a lot and now totally naked. out of the blue she grabbed my arms strongly and i could feel her orgasm... she bit the pillow, and my arm was bleeding with her nails. i took revenge to move even quicker... and using my finger to stimulate the surrounding of her juicy private place. i couldn't afford any longer and pulled it off to cum on her dummy...

the camera went to a romantic french kiss, still on the same bed and same evening. i believe it foreplay, but i am also a disciple of postplay. i love to hug and kiss and chat with my girl after our physical pleasure. the process sounds like returning to be a human after we acted like an animal.

our journey started for 3 years, from that evening.

• haha, i declare, i am not attractive at all, at least, in the patience planet.

pray for me pua, i have the amusing and amazing guy today. i mean, to be with me, for a period of time. while i get aged, i start to value the waiting time, but what gonna to do with this, i have no idea.

abt female friends, honestly, i make great female friends more than male friends, so far, just 3 physical male friends here i know, including you. female friends here are great, seldom be as jealous as the real world does. real world? haha i rather awake!

• dilys - give yourself hope but not others. happiness comes from yourself but not what surrounds you. you know what i experienced and i am still here. many people thought they might be collapsed if they faced what i did. and i become a tougher person after all.

so make something to cheer yourself up. happiness is not a gift but something you can paint.

i am painting my picture and i hope i found some good ingredients to my painting, such as good and hot ladies... hehehe

• pua - i got as similar tough times as you did, either in 90 or 100. as u know the real me, i should be collapsed after tones of 2- 5 mins guys, no money pay room charge guys, met ghosts in the hotels... as more we fall, as stronger we stand up again. so, i am still in she.com lol, i am lazy to 'fish' in lkf, and i cannot 'fish' in dongguan lol. i will meet a soundable amazing and amusing guy, i believe, we are all in the hot planet : )

• pickupartist replied at 2012-07-31 8:46 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

good morning

how come you gals talk a lot about me but without me?

personality is always charming if you express yourself in a clean and clear way. dilys is attractive somehow, since she expresses herself very clearly. of course we can't please everybody, like many people here hate me.

i never met or even talked to sexy_girl in private, such as msn, whatsapp, qq, etc. never. and i can't tell if she's sexy and charming in personality, and i hope we do have chance to communicate. let it be.

100% Agree! i like Dilys's personality so much ^^

• Dilys i'm wondering ur dating with ur amazing and amusing guy... :P

• unfortunately i got sick out of the blue since last late evening. fever went up to 103 deg. no dinner, no medicine until this morning. now i am totally powerless and can't move even my finger. ;-(

• Take care dr pua

• sexy-girl replied at 2012-07-31 5:28 pm

Dilys i'm wondering ur dating with ur amazing and amusing guy... :P

Haha can I keep as a secret:)

• pickupartist oh, sorry to hear that, take care and hope u get wrll soon^^

• Dilys haahaa... of course! just enjoy ur time with him, and share something that u want to share :p

• sexy-girl replied at 2012-08-01 10:07 am

pickupartist oh, sorry to hear that, take care and hope u get wrll soon^^

He is a superman, however a man too, have blood and soul, need cares as well.

Haha how do I know so well? As me too

• thanks girls for your care. actually i visited my doc friend in a private hospital yesterday morning and things went well. i restore energy today.

i recalled one scene last night when i was still feeling uncomfortable and lying on bed. miss L was sitting on my bed when i was ill, after 4 overnight work on a document. she did nothing but kept laughing at me, "how could you forget sleeping?"

i stunned, "i did not forget sleeping, i just did not sleep."

she couldn't help stop laughing, "yes i know, that means you forget sleeping. if you are really sleepy and tired, how can you not sleep at all?"

"hey you come to me to take care of me and comfort me, don't you?"

"no, i come to you to ask a question."

"what is it?"

"how can you forget sleeping?"

are we funny enough? miss L is one of the few girls i met in my life who always thinks of some unbelievable things. she could just come to a patient to ask a question. she could resign a job just because she doesn't like the elevator of the office building.

hahaha...

• It's nice fo know that u're gettibg better ^^ take care!

• i have interest on pick up artist. May I ?

• sexy_girl - thanks, yes i went to hospital and my doc friend helped me with an injection to reduce the heat. and please take care too as this weather may kill us. and till now we never encounter in msn or other messenger, ... 緣慳一面

L - oh you use my story's character as your nick name? hahaha... nice

you can be in touch with me through msn: [email protected]. we can share for sure

• cont'd...

let me initiate another story about miss L.

i am a guy, like many others, who likes to eat. but rarely i also like to cook. can't say i cook well but at least not too bad. my first gf's dad was the chef of a hong kong 5-star hotel, and i learned some techniques from him when i was in grade 8-9.

anyway, once miss L was sick and i called her as usual, then i bought something and paid her a visit, and i wanted to make her some food in her illness.

i bought some pork, mushroom, and fresh corn from the market. arrived her home, and she was alone, laying back on the couch. i asked her to get some sleep, and started working on my congee.

first, i washed some rice, and cleaned the fresh corn to remove the core. the pork is stirred with salt, oil, and other ingredients with mushroom bits. when the congee was done, i put the corn into it, and made the pork-mushroom in the shape of balls to re-cook the congee.

after about an hour, she woke up and there was a meat-ball corn congee on her table, with a tag note. i left, not because i was in a hurry but i didn't want to disturb her rest taking.

i don't think that's the best food i ever made, and that's not the first or the only one time i cook for others. however, to her, it's love more than merely a congee. it's about love rather than taste, though taste is important too.

she called me then, and weeped over the phone.

"how did you do that to me?..." she said.

"sorry, let me get you some steak next time..."

"hahahaha... okay."

i laughed louder, "in congee..."

• So touching....

In my memory, i remember that there are some guys who claimed they are good in cooking and invited me to have a trial, but finally.... I've never try any... sigh~~

• "some guys" invited you to have a trial in their place .....

wonder what those guys want to try out .... :)

• oops ... I invade PUA's thread.

sorry .... here I go

• haahaaaa... Haven't mentioned about the places, just talk about the food only

But u're right, i'm stupid enough to think about their intention

• pickupartist replied at 2012-08-03 6:53 am

sexy_girl - thanks, yes i went to hospital and my doc friend helped me with an injection to reduce the heat. and please take care too as this weather may kill us. and till now we never encounter in msn or other messenger, ... 緣慳一面

L - oh you use my story's character as your nick name? hahaha... nice

you can be in touch with me through msn: [email protected]. we can share for sure

甘我轉名做Nice囉

睇你溝女有一手。想向你學嘢啫

我發左電郵但你冇時間覆我啫

正衰人

• sexy_girl - life can be touching if you put your heart onto it. that's my experience to share and i do put my heart to those people around me.

time for us to get together with our hearts... hehehe

• L - 你果email去左spam folder,我清郵箱先見到?

學野?唔係卦,其實冇乜野好學,因為要學既唔係形式而係心態。

你想溝女?定溝仔?

• cont'd...

another uniqueness of miss L is her passion on music, i mean on my music. she loved my singing, music playing, etc. here comes another story.

• that day was miss L's birthday, and i tried to arrange no other appointment on that day. i brought her to a car tour, from her place to sai kung, where i am familiar with, and then to repulse bay for lunch.

then i brought her to wanchai a karaoke for her birthday celebration. i didn't buy any gift, since tangible gift couldn't show my mind, i believed. we sat in the karaoke room, with dim light and some drink.

i started singing - the first song from leslie - 風繼續吹... and then next one, etc. i can't recall all of them, but the music brought us together, she was in my arms, and i kept singing with my best to her, one by one.

she stared at me while i was singing, and smiled. we were entirely drowning in the mood and sentiment, along the rhythm of the songs.

we kissed sometimes, and we could feel each other's heart beat and body temperature. we didn't have any erotic action, we just enjoyed the sentiment in the music.

after that, sometimes she asked me to sing at her over the phone at night. and she recorded my singing and made it her ring tone, without prior notice to me. ;-)

sweet feeling is always the best catalyst of physical pleasure. and building sweety love feeling is the hard part, while physical excitement is just hard work.

anyone wanna enjoy music with me? ;-)

• 我仲 touching, 我曾有一女友, 佢病果時我同佢紋屎

pickupartist replied at 2012-08-03 7:05 am

cont'd...

let me initiate another story about miss L.

i am a guy, like many others, who likes to eat. but rarely i also like to cook. can't say i cook well but at least not too bad. my first gf's dad was the chef of a hong kong 5-star hotel, and i learned some techniques from him when i was in grade 8-9.

anyway, once miss L was sick and i called her as usual, then i bought something and paid her a visit, and i wanted to make her some food in her illness.

i bought some pork, mushroom, and fresh corn from the market. arrived her home, and she was alone, laying back on the couch. i asked her to get some sleep, and started working on my congee.

first, i washed some rice, and cleaned the fresh corn to remove the core. the pork is stirred with salt, oil, and other ingredients with mushroom bits. when the congee was done, i put the corn into it, and made the pork-mushroom in the shape of balls to re-cook the congee.

after about an hour, she woke up and there was a meat-ball corn congee on her table, with a tag note. i left, not because i was in a hurry but i didn't want to disturb her rest taking.

i don't think that's the best food i ever made, and that's not the first or the only one time i cook for others. however, to her, it's love more than merely a congee. it's about love rather than taste, though taste is important too.

she called me then, and weeped over the phone.

"how did you do that to me?..." she said.

"sorry, let me get you some steak next time..."

"hahahaha... okay."

i laughed louder, "in congee..."

• 我的另一女友, 佢生日我送左個好靚的鐘俾佢

• muscuarasss - hahahaha... so "intimately" touching for you and your gf's. unfortunately, i am not as creative and caring as you are

• Hahahaha great guys all around

• yes

• 人心之不同,各如其面。

呵呵。

• good evening - greetings from a very moody midnight.

well i am so moody in this evening and want to regain some positive energy by chatting with a cheerful, open-minded girl who wants to chit-chat in the pillow time.

if you are the one, let's experience a pillow talk with romance.

msn: [email protected]

• good morning ladies, how are you recently?

• cont'd...

miss L is always on my mind with a reason. when i met her, she was with her bf, and i was not aware of that until few months later. it was found as i incidentally saw her, hand-in-hand, with a guy walking in causeway bay.

she never explained to me what's happening, why she did that to me / him, etc. all she told me after that incidental discovery was, "now you know me and any decision you are going to make you are welcome. but i can tell you one thing, you are the one i want most."

i never thought what it meant to me. with my experience, the words "life is short" is not a shallow expression but genuine. so i treasure and seize our moment of happiness.

so we became like sl, and we had sex a lot, really a lot.

once we went to zhuhai, and you might know many hotels there are next to the sea. and there is a long road named lover. hotels are usually cheap in price, and thus we stayed in the best room, with store-high glass window, facing the sea.

that day we decided not to go out, and we wore only underwear's in the hotel. we tried every means, post, and games in the room.

let me write it down with a bit more details in the next few posts.

• Thumbs up

Keep going and write in as details as u like, if u want to, I am reading

• 我偶像用發表方法過版

我支持

不是盤據

• pickupartist,

people often times go to extremes when they're traumatiized. once bitten, twice shy...that's NOT you, though. you go the other way, don't you?