After years...

• Hey, Anyone interested to give me a drive to the Gold Coast Beach with Soda tomorrow? as Wednesday?

• If, you read this passage, I wanna tell you, I met you twice recently these years, I note that you recognised me, by first glance to my little one face, then looked at me who hold the little hand. I smiled to you, and your little one on your arm : )
    <br>
    <br>I thought of, you were still the only lovely guy, such a strong Superman, hugged and held my body, our lips were together, and you ran around the park (besides my daddy), under a romantic full moon night.
    <br>
    <br>While I was young, as young as still in Cert Level of a famous local duckie school. We had extra classes till 8pm at least, until the teacher was hungry. After that groups of classmates were talking about how tired they are, how drummy their tummies or how longer for the TV shows, He, my lucky man, was waiting for me, out of the school gate.
    <br>
    <br>His name, E, was just a bit taller than me, with strong arms and great chest as a pillow, as one of my significant official boyfriend (LOL), who is 10 yrs elder than me, adored me as his kitten, in-sync me as his heart beat. So wonderful : )
    <br>
    <br>'Darling, are you hungry? Let me have your schoolbag, you look so tired!' he looked at my eyes with love, the thick eyeglasses couldn't hold it up. His eyes were so deep, with darked circles, bit brown and always with moisture.
    <br>
    <br>'I am okay, are you tired? You traveled almost 2 hours from your shop to here, let's go some food, I am not so hungry as I had dinner before extra class.' I said.
    <br>
    <br>I picked a soda, with fish'n fillet @ Mc, he had milk shake with Big Mac (as big as his mouth). We held our hands, shocking pink backpack he was holding, red light, green light, red light, green light, for several times, we walked to a park, under the full moon, breathing the garden of flowers and trees, listening sound of bird singing. We sat down, soaked our Mc dinner with romance, he fed me milk shake with his kisses, surely I wasn't that mean.
    <br>
    <br>I sat on his thighs, kissing him as mad, telling him how much I miss him, how much I want him. 'I wanna hug you, hold you, and run around, show to each tree, each flower, each bird, each human, you are mine!' he whispered to my ear then held me tight then ran! The ran was for 5+ minutes, at that moment I thought he was tired, curious about could he still walk! (Finally not, with 4 rounds of hotties until the sunrise!)
    <br>
    <br>He put me down carefully on a bench, he bought a bottle of Bonaqua to consume to the end. (He needed it for deadly sure). As the time almost forgot about my schoolbag, we held our hands to walk on the paths, to the end of the end, there was a darken house surrounded by plants and leaves, you can say it is a ghost house! Or, a gate of the heaven! He pushed me to the wall of the house, hugged me tight, touched my breasts, gently held and massage (my god!), he opened his legs to clamp my legs so tight, and said, ‘ I need you tonight, you can’t leave my darling!’
    <br>
    <br>I firstly felt so a hot man between my legs, nevertheless to say, we walked to an hourly hotel, there was no empty room, we were guided to a staff room, with just a simple shower tab, even no toilet sink at all! We didn’t care about how it was! He was on top of me, madly held me, kissing me, and finally 2 became 1. Flashing lights on the wall of the building came through the window, red lights, green lights, blue lights, with scents of exotic sweats, heroic hugs and romantic kisses, I melt, to my lovely man, so adorable, so addictable.
    <br>
    <br>But finally, I hurt him.
    <br>
    <br>His eyes, were so deep and with dark circles, due to working days and nights to his dreams of career madness, while he was home, insisted talking on phone with pillow, on starry nights until sunrise. My papers went red as got to hear his voice for nights. Caffeine every morning as practice till now.
    <br>
    <br>Last night, I met the adorable one, the addictable one, the pair of speechless eyes, however, another guy, in similar madness to me I day dreamed! Rice, Steak, Shrimps, Garlic, Salmon, Fish fillet, Beef Rolls were jumping on Teppanyaki with Asahi and Soda.
    <br>
    <br>Yet started, I hurt him. To Finally, I hurt him.
    <br>
    <br>Recalling the question a guy asked me few weeks ago, 你信唔信鍾意左人自己會唔知?
    <br>
    <br>Real Love Hurts, I know now.
    <br>

• Mr right 好, mr wrong 好, 我想找 my lovely man, adorable, addictable, romantic, exotic and heroic, 都吾係港女要求ah,唉!
    <br>只求尋找最後一個like,有故事的我你他,談何容易

• do you find it odd that something / someone we cannot hold it last stores in our memory most? on the other hand, something / someone stands next to us all the time we forgot most of the time? is it ironical? 
    <br>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Yup, that's why i alway say "I'm stupid!" why choose to remember those in the past and blind to those what i have owned. Maybe it's kind of 犯賤, haahaaaa.,
    <br>
    <br>it's strange that guy could share his stories here, especially those passionate and delicate one, u really catch my eyes. bravo ^^
    <br>

• Unseen Wedding - Summer,1999
    <br>
    <br>I proud of you, the man, we never had sex, recalled my legend said – does sex really important?
    <br>
    <br>With a 486 computer connecting to a 28k network, started my ICQ virtual datings. Ah-O, you, came into my life
    <br>After days and nights chatting via keyboard and phone in American English, surely, you did lay on your pillow, masturbating via phone and covered by warm blanket, with your personal smell, wishing I was in your arms, forever and ever.
    <br>
    <br>Ah-O, ‘File Transfer’, I accepted many recordings from you, the great saxophone music from tracks to tracks, first several recordings were just regular rhythms, mainly could pick similar from HMV. Weeks later, you wrote and played so well, with love and destiny.
    <br>
    <br>After I got my CE result, I asked my daddy got me a scanner cost 3.5k I remembered. I scanned you that, with my great real extracurricular activities awards (not EA now!!), in a few weeks, a College acceptance letter fell to my email box, that college would be easily going UMB, Baltimore, MD, hopefully in Sch of Med.
    <br>
    <br>I packed my simple clothings, with the school acceptance letter, student visa, air tickets and some USD, straight to the airport. On the flight, I remembered how you played, how I sang your songs, we dreamt we were in a concert hall, with crowds of audiences. I imagined how you would be hugging me on our bed, in our kitchen, in our garden on every starry, stormy, windy and steady nights. Some twenty hours, I arrived, waiting for you to pick me up, I was wondering how much I wanna be in your arms, even can’t stop thinking to count how many pieces of hairs you have on your chest.
    <br>
    <br>A girl, your sister, holding my name on a board, picked me up with tears, said, you, always the man in my dream, just buried with my wedding gown, while on the way after picked it up then to the airport. Me, saw the crashed red Ferrari, with the reshaped saxophone, my bloody wedding gown – yes, real bloody on the chest!
    <br>
    <br>A sunny morning, in a church in Baltimore MD, with prayers and tears, my man, hugging the reshaped saxophone, I buried him with daisy and sunflowers, the bloody wedding gown and my soul.
    <br>
    <br>The sunny morning, weather was just like today.
    <br>

• a precise memory with precision description
    <br>
    <br>

• Thanks my Legend - Pickupartist
    <br>Allowing me to write my love stories here,
    <br>Moreover, picked up my buried soul accidentally, telling you, twice.
    <br>But the fact is, I picked it up myself!
    <br>
    <br>I have no regret, however, no more love story to write, as I wrote about all guys whom
    <br>I was serious to, on page 1, 2 and 3. No more or less.

• PUA,
    <br>
    <br>Pls continue with your story.
    <br>I got all hooked up.
    <br>
    <br>

• 觸不到的戀人
    <br>
    <br>

• Dilys
    <br>Your stories are nice but said. Somehow I hope they're not true.

• erica56 replied at 2012-06-06 5:10 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Dilys
    <br>Your stories are nice but sad. Somehow I hope they're not true.
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>However, there are true. And no more to write.

• i haven't slept for the last 40 hours. and was unable to get onto this board. should we make a complaint jointly to she.com?
    <br>
    <br>after our first sex, we were getting more open to each other, in terms of chat topics, inward ideas, and of course physical pleasure.
    <br>
    <br>i can't tell all funs we had, let me pick two specials for you guys. and then i'll end this and start my most sorrow line.
    <br>

• before moving forward, i have to publicly answer one frequently asked question - what do i look for from here?
    <br>
    <br>i do not have any specific idea on this question, honestly. i am led by "yuen fan", sentiment, mood, etc. and i can't tell whom destiny leads me to.
    <br>
    <br>perhaps a lady who enjoys being together with me, or a relationship that we can cultivate (i don't use the word "develop"), or just a romance in an unplanned occasion, or some more stories we build together.
    <br>
    <br>who can tell?
    <br>
    <br>can you?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• story continues...
    <br>
    <br>one day she called to help as she had a paper to present in a congress but had no idea how it should be structured. i was arrived in 45 minutes after her call. i asked the scope of her speech, findings of her research, duration she was given for the presentation, etc.
    <br>
    <br>in the middle of this, she lost her temper and complaint very rigorously that i was not helpful. "you keep asking this and that but you are not helping. i don't need it at all."
    <br>
    <br>i lost my temper too and fought back, "i spent 45 minutes and ran to here for giving my hand, and without knowing what to do i can't help. and now you complain i am not helpful. how can i help if i know nothing about what you are going to do, etc.? you tell me, ma'am."
    <br>
    <br>she ran out of the working room in her place, and i didn't go with her. i sat in front of the computer with tremendously many papers. we didn't speak any further. sound of silence. calm down.
    <br>
    <br>i could feel how nervous and anxious she might be, as she needed to do something but she had no clue how to. she had one hope - me - to help her out but i didn't offer the exact assistance she looked for.
    <br>
    <br>i stood and went to the living room, she was sitting there, on the ground. and i stood in front of her. i gave my hand to her, and said "let's do it together, honey." she watched me with a tricky smile, and spoke "i am going to kill you if you come to me one minute later." our hands held.
    <br>
    <br>we sat around the working bench, she showed me all the critical materials, and i worked out an outline of the presentation. then i told her the aim for any presentation is to make sure your audience understands what you say, but not to show off your findings. then we agreed to simplify the whole thing, and after 2 hours, it was done and she was happy with everything.
    <br>
    <br>she came and sat on my legs, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said "thank you. you are now really helpful." I asked "how do you pay me back?" she replied "i paid already." "come on, what is it?" she laughed "you know all my research results without going to the congress, sir."
    <br>
    <br>she laughed, sounding like a baby, and i couldn't resist to kiss her. our lips came together and my tongue rolled into her mouth. my hands quickly went to her waist and moved up to her tits. she wore a yest and short pant, and my hands experienced her body shape as there was no bra under the garment.
    <br>
    <br>and i could afford not to play something naughty, i stood and pushed you on the working bench, and said "i am gonna punish you." and immediately i tore off her pants, and opened her legs... i stood straight behind her and put my hot stick in. yes a doggie style, one of the favorite.
    <br>
    <br>she screamed "no... ah..."
    <br>
    <br>then i took off her vest, and my hands were grabbing her tits... "yes, i love to punish a naughty bitch who yelled for my help rudely."
    <br>
    <br>"no, babe, no..."
    <br>
    <br>we were all naked, in her working room.
    <br>
    <br>she was sitting on me, riding like a jockey. her tits were firm and upright, with a very good hanging shape. her crazy ride gave me the signal that she wanted me very much. now my dick was fully hers. she wetted me with her juice to my entire penis, balls, etc.
    <br>
    <br>"punish me... punish me... oh no..."
    <br>
    <br>her man was obligated to give her satisfaction. i brought her to the bed room, and threw her on bed. i used a long towel to tie her hands up, and masked her eyes. her legs were on my shoulder, and i gave her a fxxk, a hard core one. she went crazy since she was like being raped rudely. i wanted to give her something very different, some feeling that could be accomplished with the most intimate man she had. she kept screaming "no... no... no... don't..."
    <br>
    <br>i whispered at her ear "come on, let me give you a shot... do you know who i am? you can't see and touch me... and now i am fxxking you... enjoy my thing..."
    <br>
    <br>"ahhhhhhhhhhh..."
    <br>

<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>"i never did this with any other man." she said when we were in a bath together. we were very exhausted with obvious reason.
    <br>
    <br>"i feel you don't like sex before."
    <br>
    <br>she surprised "how do you know?" this is the way we communicated, very straight to the point. i appreciate that she didn't ask "why" but brought the topic further with her curiosity.
    <br>
    <br>"from your physical reaction i know it."
    <br>
    <br>"oh really that bad!? anyway, yes i didn't like sex and i just did it once or twice with my ex for the last 2 years. but now..."
    <br>
    <br>i watched her blushing face, saying "i unlock you."
    <br>
    <br>"can you tell me why?" she continued. again, she brought the chat further.
    <br>
    <br>"i have a theory about this." i didn't continue. yes, it was intentional.
    <br>
    <br>"and...?"
    <br>
    <br>"no one can unlock a soul without a key. and some people do hold the key. i am one of them."
    <br>
    <br>"the key is...?"
    <br>
    <br>"the key is implicit courage." i made up the term.
    <br>
    <br>"what is implicit courage?" she smiled and looked at me like a fan or pupil.
    <br>
    <br>"people usually think someone is courageous because they do something. i think the other way round, i think the real courage is not only what you do, but more from what you don't do. so i call it an implicit courage."
    <br>
    <br>"so what you don't do to me unlocked me, is that what you mean?"
    <br>
    <br>"exactly", i said with confidence.
    <br>
    <br>"what is that?"
    <br>
    <br>"i stopped and pushed you away when you first kissed me. i didn't continue but stopped you."
    <br>
    <br>"how can that unlock me? you might lose me because you refused me."
    <br>
    <br>"you are right, absolutely right." i replied, "and that's exactly the unlocking skill. i gave you chance to think it through, and if you came back, you were unlocked. if you didn't, i lost a chance. but love and passion take risk. no one can guarantee love and passion. so i might lose you, yes, but i might also unlock you. there is no guarantee way to unlock a person, just like there is no guarantee way to unlock a door. if i am not courageous to take risk, i don't deserve other's love and passion. you can't be unlocked if you don't overcome your psychological and emotional obstacle. and what i didn't do gave you a chance to overcome all these, something that i can't help you overcome."
    <br>
    <br>her kiss approved.
    <br>

• before moving on to the last sharing with the lovely lady, i am prepared to respond to some enquiries and feedback.
    <br>
    <br>UV - thanks and here we go.
    <br>
    <br>some guests commented that these stories are fantastic because they are over. it's not the case and whoever think along this line don't really know what love is. yes, someone you lost gives some power to your story. but this is not the key - the key lies if you really loved each other. imagine you had sex with someone who was not your beloved, probably a one-night-stand kind of things. it could be a hot story, but it could never be touching.
    <br>
    <br>some others commented that i am a good erotic novelist. well, put it this way. in reality if you want to accomplish the best fun of sex, you need imagination. imagination doesn't necessarily mean things are unreal. in reality, i imagine and i try to make it real. in sex, i do the same too.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• one last post for today, perhaps. someone doubted that i tried to write all these to attract ladies and intend to find someone.
    <br>
    <br>well do you believe if i said no? i never hide my intention - yes i want to find someone who enjoys some hot times together. but i am also picky. a pickup artist is borne to be picky.
    <br>
    <br>you would fight back - everyone is picky. they have their right to choose.
    <br>
    <br>such an argument is helpless and stupid, like setting u your own scarecrow and knocking it down - who said you don't have right to choose? do you know what i meant "picky"?
    <br>
    <br>people usually think they are picky since they have so many conditions to choose someone / something. i don't think along that line. i am picky since i choose but i don't know the exact conditions for my choices, meaning my conditions could be fuzzy, enormous, self-contradictory, ever changing, time and mood dependent and even self destructive.
    <br>
    <br>i can tell you the truth that i refused so many offers from ladies for date and even sex. but why?
    <br>
    <br>let me write in chinese for this... :)
    <br>
    <br>只因我是水瓶座!
    <br>
    <br>

• : )

• 我們的故事太長,實際上有無人睇?
    <br>不如講一個故事:
    <br>從前有個人,佢無瞓40個鐘,佢頂唔住瞓到死豬咁 zzzZZZzzzzz

• 很精緻的愛情故事,很動人心弦的sex,thumb up for you!
    <br>
    <br>我相信要在sex上得到真正的滿足和快慰,要互動去擦出火花。我没勇氣寫下這麽多,但很認同是,當愛一個人會相信對方,在sex的時候更會毫不保留地把激情熱點發揮得淋漓盡致,就像要把對方融合為自己身體,讓那沸騰騰的高點水雨交融,一切自然興奮。
    <br>
    <br>我們為什麼在這裏? 在這裏找什麼? 最終又得到什麼? etc......?
    <br>
    <br>不需疑惑,不需尋求答案,時間會告知你一切,因為我都是水瓶座!

• 你無瞓40個鐘 ....
    <br>poor man, ... you are a dr?
    <br>
    <br>looking forward to your story.
    <br>I might not be able to stand if it ends up tragic.

• you were fxcking someone hard for the past 40 hours?

• uv replied at 2012-06-07 11:22 am
    <br>你無瞓40個鐘 ....
    <br>poor man, ... you are a dr?
    <br>
    <br>looking forward to your story.
    <br>I might not be able to stand if it ends up tragic.
    <br>
    <br>UV,
    <br>
    <br>Mine stories were tragic too! Up till now, not a steady mate, even just hunger for pure sex, not at all, but, so what? It is life.
    <br>
    <br>I was asking myself, why I still dare to go? My action is going but my mind has nothing. I spent a year to get back my soul, surplus granted the accidental breakthrough of 'acceptance handicap'. Now, still 條條 fing!!
    <br>
    <br>Dilys

• thanks for all your concern. i didn't keep awake because of sex but just went to a remote place for having a quiet time for the last 2 days. i thought a lot under a starry night, though not many stars out there.
    <br>

• uv - i WAS a doctor but am not for years.
    <br>
    <br>the story fortunately wasn't ended with sorrow or tear. at least it was not the case to me.
    <br>
    <br>:)
    <br>
    <br>today i am a bit flexible, unfortunately i am with no sexy lady here to have some fun with.
    <br>
    <br>this is called life - always perfect for imperfection!
    <br>

• kiki - 寫下不寫下由人,也看性格,或者你直接告訴我,或者我們共建一故事,由我來寫下。
    <br>
    <br>嘻。。。
    <br>
    <br>

• Dilys,
    <br>
    <br>Yes, yours are same as tragic. However, I have to say PUA process better writing skill that you do. His presentation makes his story easier to read and more touching. Excuse my interpretation.
    <br>
    <br>Yet, I can feel your pain.
    <br>
    <br>>why I still dare to go
    <br>本性所在, 慾罷不能

• Dilyschong replied at 2012-06-07 10:08 am
    <br>我們的故事太長,實際上有無人睇?
    <br>不如講一個故事:
    <br>從前有個人,佢無瞓40個鐘,佢頂唔住瞓到死豬咁 zzzZZZzzzzz
    <br>haahaaa... Whatever the stories are long or short, i love to read those written by both of u ^^

• pickupartist replied at 2012-06-07 11:38 am
    <br>kiki - 寫下不寫下由人,也看性格,或者你直接告訴我,或者我們共建一故事,由我來寫下。
    <br>
    <br>嘻。。。
    <br>
    <br>Sure, It would be more freedom to telling you in privacy.
    <br>
    <br>haha......surely I longing for our story writing from you if its come ture :P

• we sat around the working bench, she showed me all the critical materials, and i worked out an outline of the presentation. then i told her the aim for any presentation is to make sure your audience understands what you say, but not to show off your findings. then we agreed to simplify the whole thing, and after 2 hours, it was done and she was happy with everything. 
    <br>-------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Finished a task together is klnd of romance... ^^

• sexy-girl - i look forward to cultivating our story / stories.
    <br>
    <br>patience is one of keys to achieve good times with ladies. gentlemen are simply too rush into sex, though i understand this is our instinct.
    <br>
    <br>but if we can't control ourselves, we can't manipulate pleasure and no fun with our partners.

• some from she.com asked my measurements in private. i appreciate their courage but reality is reality. if romance and passion come only from perfect bodies and appearance, there will be no romance and passion.
    <br>
    <br>i had some really good girl friends before, and i keep in touch with them in good relationships. let me give you an idea how good they are - one of them was the champion of miss country A, etc. they are just very stunning and attractive in appearance.
    <br>
    <br>but i have to admit that they are not the best partners i have ever had.
    <br>
    <br>god is fair, folks.
    <br>

• Hi all, busy day, huh?
    <br>
    <br>It's not my case. I am pretty available today, and chat a bit with some of you, nice experience. I am keen to know people, know more, share our ideas.
    <br>
    <br>Are you an expressive person? Come and join me if you are. Enjoy our evening.
    <br>

• still looking forward to you to wrap up your story,
    <br>and then the next one, and next one ......etc.
    <br>your life is so colorful ....haha

• pickupartist replied at 2012-06-07 12:35 pm
    <br>sexy-girl - i look forward to cultivating our story / stories.
    <br>
    <br>patience is one of keys to achieve good times with ladies. gentlemen are simply too rush into sex, though i understand this is our instinct.
    <br>
    <br>but if we can't control ourselves, we can't manipulate pleasure and no fun with our partners.
    <br>sounds like a seduce and attractive invitation :P,
    <br>however, poor me that my heart have been stolen by someone 6 yrs ago, and I have wondered that who can move my heart again...
    <br>
    <br>101% agree with u, i strongly believe that who can control himself as not sex orientated, then who could know how to enjoy lives and also sex with his partner instead ^^

• sexy-girl,
    <br>
    <br>is that your self portrait in the icon?
    <br>so fit wor

• sexy-girl - give yourself a chance and we can start without pressure. no one can guarantee where we can be led to, but if we don't let our feet step out, we'll go nowhere.
    <br>
    <br>uv - everyone's life can be colorful if you are brave to paint some colors onto it. don't forget, paint and pain is one word different, and taking risk is the necessary factor for painting

• the last scene for my government lady...
    <br>
    <br>her parents came from overseas to visit their daughter. since i drove, i was asked to be a driver for her parents, taking them around for shopping, dining, etc.
    <br>
    <br>and naturally they stayed with her for saving unnecessary expenses for accommodation. i was invited to join their dinner one evening before their departure since i spent so much time with them in their stay.
    <br>
    <br>we chatted a lot after dinner, and her dad was a tea addict and i talked a lot about tea. he was so surprised how come a young man liked tea in this century.
    <br>
    <br>at midnight, both their parents went to sleep. and i was prepared to leave, and she asked me to go to her room, closed the door and she kissed me. "thank you for taking care of my parents. this is the first time i feel you are part of my life." i responded with a smile, "so i was not yours before?"
    <br>
    <br>she kissed me again, and i pushed her on the bed, and took off her pants. i couldn't wait to give her a shot, and she stopped me, "hey my parents..." i sealed her lips with mine, and my stick came out and started the fxxk.
    <br>
    <br>and i whispered at her ear, "babe, don't moan and let me rape you in the next room of your parents." and then i moved so quick to band her. her nails cut my back and she moaned "ahhhhh, i wanna scream..."
    <br>
    <br>i switched off the lights, and pulled her from the bed and stood against the wall... i stood behind her, and put my thing from her back.
    <br>
    <br>i fxxked like crazy and quick... and she couldn't resist to drown like lake. and i slightly opened the door a bit... and since she closed her eyes, she wasn't noticed. and i bite her ears... and whispered again "babe, do you like my thing? your boobs are great for me... let me fully come in... "
    <br>
    <br>she screamed loudly "no..." at the second my dick was entirely in...
    <br>
    <br>AH...
    <br>

• uv yup, it's me, but was took in last yr, and it was the effect of lighting, cutting and also the breathing control, haahaa :p

• pickupartist thx for ur advice, but u know, 'yuen fun' is something that i can't control, i gain or not is not because of my step.
    <br>
    <br>If my action can really help to bring me something back, then.... heeheee... I think i've my first step here already, let's see.. :p

• sexy-girl - i believe your step forward or backward will eventually be a part of your yuen fun. yes, one thing i am very sure that your first step you made here will be rewarding someday.
    <br>
    <br>enjoy your weekend.

• story last part...
    <br>
    <br>she was getting forgetful while i gave her the hard shot... and till now she didn't notice that the bed room door opened. her hip went up, accommodated the position of my dick. i held her waist and moved in and out constantly. i tried to make it with rhythm.
    <br>
    <br>"oh... you bad, i wanna scream..." she moaned.
    <br>
    <br>actually she screamed quite loudly.
    <br>
    <br>and my hand went to finger her a bit... my another hand grabbed her boob with force. she was coming... and her voice raised...
    <br>
    <br>and at that time, i moved much quicker, and whispered at her ears... "baby, do you know the door opens, and your parents are listening to us?" and i didn't stop moving fast while disclosing this.
    <br>
    <br>"no, ahhhh... no, please... no... hmmmmmmm..." i covered her mouth with my palm... and we both cummmmmm.
    <br>
    <br>you can imagine how her parents faces were like in the next morning when we were at breakfast together. i didn't run away from that since i didn't think i should leave her alone to deal with this.
    <br>
    <br>a good beginning and rolling of a story doesn't guarantee it has a good ending. and life continues. we separated peacefully after 2 years since we started. you might be curious why. well, i can't tell since i don't know. one day she left me a letter, basically saying that she decided to take a position that an australia firm offered her. she found she's not suitable to be here, and she missed everything in australia. she should leave 2 years ago after she divorced, but because of me she tried to stay.
    <br>
    <br>there is no right or wrong in love and relationship. is it a right reason to end our relationship? i don't have a comment. but i just feel the relationship would change if we force ourselves to stay.
    <br>
    <br>she called me early this year for happy birthday of mine. i didn't ask how her life is, while the only thing i concern is if she found the right place to live, and she said she did. she still remembers my birthday. what else do i need to ask for?
    <br>

• i wrote the last story in this morning and it was raining.
    <br>
    <br>sun comes out now and it tells my mood - yes i felt a bit blue when i recalled all these but lives move on.
    <br>
    <br>ladies - how is your weekend so far? hope there are some sexy ladies here (or msn or wherever) and chat a bit. communication is the first step to compile our stories.
    <br>

• hihi pickupartist u said right, my step made here have been rewarded ^^ i got some memories back. Once again, i like ur sharing so much and visiting here become one of my favourire now^_^
    <br>
    <br>Have a nice day

• thank you sexy-girl. your compliment enlightens me and encourages to continue my writing. ;-)

• here is my another story, but i have to warn before i start. this story has a very unpleasant and tragic end. the story started from here, she.com.
    <br>
    <br>in the year 1998, when i was working in a hospital for academic research, i was referred to she.com. yes, my sex board of she.com record traced back to last century. there was no trade post, most of the posts here were about finding sp / sl, playing phone sex (cam sex was not popular since cam was not popularly installed), etc.
    <br>
    <br>i didn't follow that route. i just loved to share, like now, though i didn't have many stories to share, but still i preferred killing time by sharing, since academic work was creakingly boring.
    <br>
    <br>she added me one day out of the blue. let's call her miss s. from her writing, i doubted that she was not a hong kong girl, since she wrote very good english, much better than anyone else. we chatted a lot in daily basis, from weather to food, when to sleep to when to awake, and even something about our daily lives such as my research work, her college life, etc.
    <br>
    <br>so i realized she might be a college girl, pretty young. and one day i asked her for more personal information, and she was very kind to disclose whatever i asked. yes, she was a college student, 23, studying chinese language and culture. the only thing i didn't know at that time was she studied not in hong kong but shanghai. and she could speak cantonese.
    <br>
    <br>we just kept in touch via msn, and she expressed her kindness, consideration, and genuine concern to me every day. gradually we became so addictive to each other, and we brought whatever up and down to each other. the only thing we didn't do is to talk over phone and meet in person.
    <br>
    <br>do you like to imagine what the other side looks like when you chat with them via she.com or msn? frankly, i don't, since i don't find any connection between words, voice, and appearance. and one day i asked her if we could talk over the phone, she said yes, but one thing - she could not give me her number, but she could call me.
    <br>
    <br>well i understood this, since a girl should not give out her contact unless she trusted someone, especially if we talked about someone from cyber space. then we started our first phone conversation one evening.
    <br>
    <br>her voice was very sweet, light, and flirting naturally sometimes, since she liked to laugh. and i was not a dump or dull guy, i was with pretty good sense of humor. so our first phone conversation ended with laughters.
    <br>
    <br>this started our journey, since we found we missed each other's voice after our first phone conversation.
    <br>

• pickupartist good morning^^ u always wake up early
    <br>The story's starting is very nice, can't imagine ur first visit here was so long long time ago, and it's interesting that u came here was because of research, wondering what's ur researching topic :p

• "love those you have, but passionate about those you can't have"
    <br>
    <br>i love this message but unfortunately i cannot love who i have now

• Sexy-girl - will tell you more in private if you like :)

• lily - thanks for your message. this is life that we cannot have whom we love with us, but it's stupid if we lose hope of love because of this reality. and that's why I am here to find my love and passion, as well as pleasure. :)