Is it possible to have sex and a bit of care, but without the relationship?

• I am naughty, open minded and always want to try new things. But I am married, no intention to commit to another relationship. I just want to have a very casual no strings attached sex so I won't regret when I get old.

My stress level is high, and there are things that i can't easily share with my wife. I hope this person can be open to mature conversations, so we can share our thoughts, stress.

It doesn't need to be much, may be once or twice a month. It will be a good balance for us to stay detached.

Please drop me an email to chat if you feel the same - gavin.kidult@gmail.com

• my post attracted no reply - push!

are all ladies here looking for some form of commitment?

• if look for ons/sp, why you?

• seems you earn a lot. will u pay me?

• trade gal

you serious?

i'm interested

• 雞虫與雞

• I am also tall, slim/medium build and above average looking. I don't know if I am above average in bed as well but shouldn't be too bad. I didn't put this up because most people seem here seem way above average anyway. :)

I really want some good sex and pillow talk in between.

I also want someone who is willing to share their feelings so I can do the same.

• Trade gal, if I were to pay for sex I would go for some place where I can see the faces. Paying is worse than ons.

I am sorry if I have offended you.

• Friendship can be started with a small introduction via email, and be open about ourselves. If a good friend is found via this process, it is even better than sex.

• seems that you answer my question, but tons of guys here with same qualification.

• gavin replied at 2011-09-20 10:10 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am also tall, slim/medium build and above average looking. I don't know if I am above average in bed as well but shouldn't be too bad. I didn't put this up because most people seem here seem way above average anyway. :)

I also want someone who is willing to share their feelings so I can do the same.

===============================================================

you sounded familiar, i m wondering if u are here for some time and we met before.....

• ONS only replied at 2011-09-20 10:08 pm

雞虫與雞

只是姣婆遇著脂粉客

• the question is..... replied at 2011-09-20 10:14 pm

seems that you answer my question, but tons of guys here with same qualification.

This is true, but I would rather be humble than to say I am more than above average. It's worse to disappoint others.

I can only hope for the one person who is going to trust me on that. :)

• lady replied at 2011-09-20 10:14 pm

gavin replied at 2011-09-20 10:10 pm

I am also tall, slim/medium build and above average looking. I don't know if I am above average in bed as well but shouldn't be too bad. I didn't put this up because most people seem here seem way above average anyway. :)

you sounded familiar, i m wondering if u are here for some time and we met before.....

I hope not on bed!

I probably become active here for a while once every 12 - 18 months. I went by the name wanker before.

Does it ring any bell?

• good luck.

• thanks! looks like this is not a common request here.

• just a dickhead...

• man, do try to stay out of the conversation please if this is the only thing you can contribute.

• I added you already and I am interest...

• Hi Agnes, I am looking for similar affairs. I am in early 40s, married, decent look and nice built. Can you add my MSN for some chat : nicengentle@hotmail.com.hk

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.