I assure you there are pretty and nice women here. Just that you need to know how to know them

• I see too many negative postings here talking about how poor the men and women are. I assure you there are good and quality people here. Just that you need to make this place better in order to know them, and more will join

I am a guy, 40 old married. Successfully scored many lovely nights and longer terms relationship. There are both good and not-so-good experiences. But you should be good enough to handle these cases even it is not up to your standard.

The only comment I want to make, especially to those who talk badly about the girls and boys here, is that good stuff needs patient and you need to make this dating/converstaion interesting.

If it is not interesting, no pretty women and strong man will come back to look for more.

Move on if you do not see what you like, the next one will always be better.

If it is not in

• 1000000% support ur view here!

• well said

thumb up for you!

• forgive all those little boys n gals whom have such a hard luck to find what they want. today's culture for their only response is keep on barking and yelling. no big deal cox mature ppl will simply ignore them. smart ppl thinks alike and similar ppl will find each other easily even via chating in email/msn/phone.

• guy replied at 2011-03-11 11:53 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

forgive all those little boys n gals whom have such a hard luck to find what they want. today's culture for their only response is keep on barking and yelling. no big deal cox mature ppl will simply ignore them. smart ppl thinks alike and similar ppl will find each other easily even via chating in email/msn/phone.

=================================================================

My only concern is that, as less quality ppl are found here, we are not interested to visit this forum anymore. this viscious cycle keep running until all of us are gone.

• lily,

but it's about luck as well... like if u could add a decent one out of thousands ppl here

i had met quite a few, but was long time ago, and i ain't that active now

• Lily 12:08pm mar 11, 2011

guy replied at 2011-03-11 11:53 am

forgive all those little boys n gals whom have such a hard luck to find what they want. today's culture for their only response is keep on barking and yelling. no big deal cox mature ppl will simply ignore them. smart ppl thinks alike and similar ppl will find each other easily even via chating in email/msn/phone.

My only concern is that, as less quality ppl are found here, we are not interested to visit this forum anymore. this viscious cycle keep running until all of us are gone.

My concern is all decent ppl still kept watching what's going on here. Whenever s/he read an appropriate replied then the private chat might begin by flirt invitations. I don’t think all that little kids will leave this thread coz they never think that's wrong to insult others in public. No way to kill this damn vicious cycle and our life must move on as smart as usual.

• All gals I met are normal and beauties. May be that is my luck.

• yup, bad drives out good!

I was told a few non-good stories by lady net friends here. Selfish, inconsiderate, stupid, mean and ignoble were the most common personalities and charecterisitics found on bad guys. But I discovered that the gals should be responsible as they tolerated, endured or even spoiled the men. Guys were normally sly and irresponsible while the gals were sincere and naive. Consequently, bad drives out good. Nice gals have being reluctant to get on she.com and hence less interesting guys on board.

• i assure that the majority are waste time 9up stink kunts in here lor.

• dogs start barking let's fled!

• Guy

Nice peoples are followed by dogs. This is the nature.haha!

• on79 < you feel happy typing all that above ?

• i feel good to express my point of view.

• Devere replied at 2011-03-11 12:39 pm

Guy

Nice peoples are followed by dogs. This is the nature.haha!

Why you putted an "S" on "people" ??

• ?,

people(s) means "many many many", hahahaha

• on7912:41pm mar 11, 2011

i feel good to express my point of view.

oic

• kenny replied at 2011-03-11 12:46 pm

?,

people(s) means "many many many", hahahaha

Why use English if his English sxxks?

• on79,

your english is really good :)

• why this on79 guy can reply threads/ appear 24 hrs a day???

any guys aware this point???

• ?,

i guess, he should be dont know how to type chinese, thats why

• 搵交嗌, 無聊

• may be on79 is a Group of guys,

they work on Shifts, monitoring here 24 hours in a day, haha

• kenny replied at 2011-03-11 12:48 pm

on79,

your english is really good :)

wah, 'really good'? what a tall hat ar! don't play me la, i am just a man who speak out my point of view je.

• Curious replied at 2011-03-11 12:49 pm

why this on79 guy can reply threads/ appear 24 hrs a day???

Good spot!!

You are such a stupid on9 jai, everybody knows there's more than just 1 on79 here!!!

• Where is firewire?

• ? replied at 2011-03-11 12:53 pm

Curious replied at 2011-03-11 12:49 pm

why this on79 guy can reply threads/ appear 24 hrs a day???

Good spot!!

You are such a stupid on9 jai, everybody knows there's more than just 1 on79 here!!!

save the air ba la, responsing bak chi lun like this is non-sense ga.

• Just back. And glad to see people putting comments. I was just out for lunch with my newly date sl who I know here. Our first date is 6 months from our first chat. And she is just wonderful, except being naughty in bed.

Those who put out negative view point, you are just bad luck. I had my fair share of bad luck also. But if you try do thongs differently, u may see good things ahead.

• so many 9 up stupid jerk !

• The hate/anger from oneself can be driven by the bad luck in the past. I am sorry for you if you had such bad luck.

I had my bad luck also. Women cheating money, unstable/emotion person, drunk women that made a scene in the public, pretty looking bitch.

But yet I have nice and decent people, pretty or not all that pretty, good or not too good body figure, rich or poor, that turns out to be my staff, my business partner, my soulmate even without sex. (BTW, best sex does not necessary comes from the prettiest woman I know)

One more point, the lower number the girls surfer ( and actually boys also) can be driven by the change in communication mean. Facebook has been too successful and the younger age group do not see the real adventage of this forum. IF you do not see what you want here, try facebook/uwant. Wasting time making negative comment is the true On9 (no offense)

• Actually I cannot believe I am so lucky to have met 2 really wonderful women in the same month. Both of them I have been chatting for more than 6 months.

Quality people got to know you before the next step. And when you meet the good one, they are good!!!!