so many stupid fools over here!

• man,
    what a word 'businessman'..everybody are businessman, i'm a businesswoman too..what''s more abt u?

• on what aspect? type of business? annual income? business volume?

welcome, business woman.

• good, woman!

as matter of fact, i'm a survivor of LIFE. 
    doing pretty good on my family business but haven't met a real lady to be my true companion. I was actually fooled by some strange women, visit this forum sometimes when i'm down.

you're not alone!

• Here I am.

Woman I don't mind to be fooled by you if you are a hot sexy lady. Take me.

• hey man,

thank you...however, i mean i love to hear something about your lifestyle..things i 'm interested of, not business.
    anyway, sorry i don't want a business man bf. don't waste yr time on me:)

• hor shot>>>>>>>shoot me or any woman as u wanted?

let me tell u , if u think yr sex skill is 75 grade then i'm least double of u average guys. not many romantic men can get me a full high-tide...well, u may state yr big deal if u like:)

• My dear woman, the term hot shot doesn't relate to sexually stuffs at all, despite my yet mentioned exceptional bed skills and sizes in reality. Hot shot means a confident perhaps a bit cocky human being, implies to men in general.

I ain't here to BS but for real actions, what do you think?

• okay, u don't want bullshxt around but u wrote 'hot sexy lady' has implied u'r one of the guys aiming on SEX, am i correct?

one thing i want to make it clear, sexy woman is not equal to 'ready to sex'!
    u know why i'm so disappointed by u guys, WHO COULD SHOW U HAVE A BRAIN actually?

• woman replied at 2011-03-10 1:45 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hor shot>>>>>>>shoot me or any woman as u wanted?

let me tell u , if u think yr sex skill is 75 grade then i'm least double of u average guys. not many romantic men can get me a full high-tide...well, u may state yr big deal if u like:)

=================================================================

come on, how can be the skill of two genders compare? ladies are born to be served!

• My dear woman, you are wrong and I am outta here.

1. You don't have enough sense of humor to carry on conversations.

1. You don't have enough intelligence to comprehend of what I was trying to say.

3. Yes I have no brain but got a huge dick, that's all it matters. Hahahaha

Gd luck

• are you crazy?you are proud to say that you have a huge dick...the size and lenght is not important.. "Its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean"

• ya i wish to see more similar kind of ladies appear here.
    mind & soul is most attractive to me!

• jude, sounds u'r a cool man! don't u as cool as the real JUDE LAW?

btw, any lady like to make friends with me?
    we can talk about the experiences at she..cheers!

• woman 7:29pm mar 10, 2011

jude, sounds u'r a cool man! don't u as cool as the real JUDE LAW?

btw, any lady like to make friends with me?

we can talk about the experiences at she..cheers!

omg i am so afraid to read the above, hahaha

• 33, why?

• nobody response to me?

• 豬玀就見過

• seems not only difficult to find handsome guys and pretty girls, even finding a fool is getting tougher in she.com...

• thanks!
    cos noone has courage to admit it...for instead, some of them try to attack me over their shame.

• 我係又肥又矮

又大肚又禿頭

又無車又無樓

又無錢無學識

又溝唔到女的可憐蟲.....kikikiki......

• haha, i'm a fool for everything, especially a fool for love...

• carpediem replied at 2011-03-11 1:56 am

我係又肥又矮

又大肚又禿頭

又無車又無樓

又無錢無學識

又溝唔到女的可憐蟲.....kikikiki......

龜仙人, 你又咸濕,功夫又好就夠啦 ^^

• woman 7:38pm mar 10, 2011

33, why?

we can talk about the experiences at she..cheers! <== This may violence and discloses the privacy of some guys/gals in the public forum. Not that funny actually. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• woman replied at 2011-03-10 1:26 pm

hello jude,

thanks! i'm a survivor of love...been twisted by many guys so i come here to check again. no high hope yet not giving up, what do u want to know abt me?

haha, lucky woman, you have been a loveland. :)

• hi 33,

okay! but don't be afraid if u'd never cheat a girl here..that's why i show up myself in this thread, i know there're so many 'free sex' eaters and they use cunning way to make it..well, there're also many lonlely female who love lies n male sex, is that right? 

supply n demand..demand n supply:)

• hi 33,

okay! but don't be afraid if u'd never cheat a girl here..that's why i show up myself in this thread, i know there're so many 'free sex' eaters and they use cunning way to make it..well, there're also many lonlely female who love lies n male sex, is that right?

never afraid of anything actually but what i concern is that privacy issue. never been in my life to cheat any gals before. sex must comes after clicks, is that right?

yes supply n demand makes the world go round =D

• woman replied at 2011-03-11 12:32 pm

hi 33,

partially ONLY.....

• to be continued....

• of cos

• it's always nice to read a funny thread to laze away the boring time. hahaha

• thread host,

I really admired you most in speaking english!

• More and more weird women in the threads now.

• so as those wired men.

• typo : should be weird.

• Why would you say that so many stupid people over here?In which things would be much be simpler,but infinitely.So questioning what people say...what did you mean by that?Many people like to take generic terms and imbue them with very specific meaning...